Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 10 Inch Sturdy Blackthorn Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
tumblr_nuqndq_G3_Db1qm41k4o1_500.gif

MEET PEYTON BAIRD

WHO IS SHE?: She's only the bubbly, hopeless romantic and nice transfer from Koldovstoretz. Currently, she's a fourth year Gryffindor and has a keen interest in Potions. She's also smart and has an authoritative demeanor toward her brother. Peyton grew up from a broken family and is residing in Australia and New Zealand. Although her family seems not complete, that didn't stop her from being happy and content what she have. Peyton's the oldest out of the two biological Baird children, thus, she will inherit their big business.

HER SEXUALITY: Peyton is Asexual but that doesn't mean she doesn't want to have kids some day with the right man. Her finale has to accept her the way she was until they get married. She's pretty much hearts and flowers only.

CURRENTLY: She's going to be in relationship with Cato Rainsworth (Sally) for a while but that will crumble next school year. Some spawn of Satan will get in between them xD So, if your character is willing to be friends with her first that would be grand. Although, she and Cato are very much in love, she'll have difficulty to forget about him. Your character comes in and tries to make Peyton forget about him. Cruel but that's life

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR: A finale for the fairy tale fourteen year old. Anyone older a year or two or the same age as her. Other schools doesn't matter, there's always holiday and school breaks to work on the friendship. Personality wise I'm not really picky nor Peyton is. She can handle tough guys.

INQUIRE: I'm open to plots but I have to talk to Sally if it will clash with our plot. I'm open on Skype (Texan4lif3) 24/7 xD for this I will disable my do not disturb mode on my phone. Or just reply here and will get back to you within 24 hours :)

Thank you so much in advance
Alex

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back