Status
Not open for further replies.

Hetty Riveon

OOC First Name
Domino !x
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Hey guys

I need a final for Hetty here...she lives with her cousins as her parents are dead. She has a mischievous side but is warm-hearted and funny! She is super nice but can be spiteful but she doesn't mean too :)

I need a final.

Requirements: Older then 16, younger then 18. Cute PB. Nice Personality. Probably be her friend and then end up together :)

You don't always need finals by the way domino. I know theres lots of people who are married by the time they're 17 or whatever, but you don't need to.. just saying xD

You can always do what Aaliyah's done, and keep a boy as a friend for 5 years before making them closer, and that way you gradually built it up -shrug-

Tristan would be perfect for this. :) It's about time he settled down, and I think his PB's cute enough. :p Tristan also has a lovely personality. Tristan is a lot like Hetty in that he can also be quite mischievous but his heart's in the right place. :)

What dya think? :)

Professor Riley Smith said:
I can offer Joshua Chase as a final if you want. Their personalities are very similar.
I searched him and he seems good! great! I'm going to put them both in a randomizer because I can't choose. I'll let you know ASAP
The Randomisier has chosen...I'll reveal the result

*tense music*
I shall copy and paste

Enter items (one per line):

Number of items to pick:

Sequence=1
Draw date: 2011-04-13 10:2:cry:14
place #1: Joshua
Need a proof? Take a ticket.
Joshua is Hettys Final, I have other offers so I'll get back to you.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back