Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
ML ♡
Wand
Curved 16 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Exams were approaching and Wendall still had no idea what he wanted to do with his life after school. Obviously he was going to stay loving with Leda and Mervyn, and therefore with Ned and maybe Ten and Felix when they came by, but it was a small house at the best of times and it wouldn’t be long before Wendall would need to fly from his metaphorical nest. How on earth was he supposed to support himself? He wanted to be able to see his friends and Mary Lou too, and there was no way they’d be able to stay with him if he still lived with his cousin.

Despite having a book open in front of him, he was turning the pages without reading their contents while sat at the Hufflepuff table. It was hard to concentrate, knowing the seventh years life was to be flipped once again in just a few months time. He hadn’t adjusted well to the last big change in his life, and it was nerve wracking to know another one was looming.

Mary Lou had never had a boyfriend before, but she'd always been observant and she was pretty sure she was going to be a really good girlfriend. To prove herself to Wendall, that he had made the right choice - not that she was aware if he was choosing anything at the moment - she had been paying extra attention to him since the night of the Dance and if there was on thing she had picked up on, it was that he seemed tense and nervous about his time after school. She could understand it, after all, knowing what to do after school was difficult. It was one of those things that Mary Lou had to think about for herself and it was certainly nerve-wracking when ever she remembered she was a sixth year now and would be leaving school soon. Granted, not yet and that was another thing she wanted to talk to Wendall about, though she didn't know how to being it up.

Carrying her little container up to the Hufflepuff table, Mary Lou slipped into the spot next to him and buried her head in his shoulder as she pulled his arm around her shoulders, leaning up to give him a quick kiss on the cheek. Being able to do that was a dream come true for the Hufflepuff and that he was happy for her to do it was even better. "Wendall, ah baked you some muffins. Ah know you been feelin' a little down lately, but ah hope these might cheer ye up a little," she said, lifting the container onto the table and opening the lid to reveal the scary horror movie inspired designs on the warm muffins.​

Wendall was sure he’d reread the section of his textbook about water based dragons at least seven times and it still hadn’t sunk into his head yet. His mind was elsewhere and it didn’t help that he knew he needed to concentrate for his final exams. He was dislodged from his thoughts when he realised someone was stopping beside him, and he smiled excitedly when Mary Lou slipped into the seat beside him. It would have been even better had they been in the same year, same classes, for then they would have been able to spend more time together, but Wendall would always be grateful that they had come to the same school at the same time, otherwise they never would have met in the first place.

His cheeks blushed a little when she kissed them, and he looked down into her eyes for a moment, tucking her hair behind her ear with his free hand that wasn’t now pulling his girlfriend close to him, before kissing her on the forehead. “These are so cool!” He said finally, peering into the box of muffins, beautifully decorated and still warm enough that the smell hit him in the face immediately. “I have the best girlfriend,” he grinned at the sixth year, before taking one out to eat and hopefully calm his nervous stomach down. Food always helped. “How did you know I was here?” He asked between nibbles, trying not to drop any crumbs as they would land on Mary Lou as well as himself.

As Wendall blushed, so did Mary Lou - she couldn't help herself when he looked at her, and she liked being near him whenever she could because soon she wouldn't hardly see him at all and that made her really sad. She wasn't going to let that bother her though, not now in the moments she could spend with him now. "Aah know ye like scary movies... so aah thought you like this." she said, beaming at the fact he liked the muffins. She only really made them for people she liked now and that number had dwindled recently. It was likely to be exclusive to Wendall for some time if she was honest.

"Aah might've checked first, you looked real intense like - focused on ye book, so aah wanted to help you if aah could." she really liked Wendall and she didn't want him to be too worried about things. She ran her free hand softly along his back in a way she hoped would be comforting for him. "Are ye okay?"

“I love them” he smiled, looking into her face back at him for a little longer than usual. He hadn’t actually told ML that he loved her yet either, it was much too early in the relationship for that, wasn't it? He hoped instead that she’d know he was thinking it when he kept his eyes on hers for those few seconds. He hadn’t really thought much about being with anyone until Mary Lou had told him she liked him, but after that had happened at the dance, it was as though pieces were coming together in his life and to be truthfully honest he couldn’t imagine it any other way. It was almost cruel that it was happening so late in the year though, as it would mean they’d soon be separated for a very long time, a thought Wendall didn’t like to focus on. The seventh year nestled his head against Mary Lous, making the most of her being there beside him. “I don’t want to graduate,” he said simple, a sentence that would more or less summarise his reason for feeling all the things that were going through his mind. “I don’t want to leave yet.” His voice was low and quiet. Had he wasted his time at school? Maybe. But all Wendall knew was that he didn’t want a ‘new chapter’ in his life to begin when he was still writing the last one.

"Ahm glad!" she would have felt bad if he hadn't liked the muffins after all so knowing that he did was good. As his mood started to shift though, Mary Lou cuddled in closer to her boyfriend and pouted at him, not liking to see him feeling down. She liked it when people smiled and she hoped she might be able to provide some kind of insight, though she didn't know what, because she definitely knew what he meant about not wanting to graduate, of course she had another year ahead of her, one in which she would have to spend alone here - but he would also be without her and honestly, she was sad about that. "Graduation is tough, aah know what you're saying," there was just something about it all being over that seemed so final. "Aah don't really know what aah wanna do when aah leave either, there's a lotta options - mah Uncle still got the farm, mah family's all scattered to the winds - you know aah really just wanna be where you are." whatever that entailed.​

There were so so many things that were up in the air, it was hard to know what Wendall was meant to do. “After graduation I’ll have to get a job, and what if I can’t see you even during the holidays? What if I don’t have enough money to stay here?” It was a lot to think about, and while he didn’t think Mary Lou would have the answers, he had to tell her what was on her mind. He hugged her closer, thinking about other options in his head. “What if I came with you?” He asked after a moment. Wendall had his cousin sure, but they had their own lives to worry about. What if maybe he moved to wherever Mary Lou wanted to go instead? “I would follow you, you know,” he said honestly, hoping that she didn’t mind him telling her so. “Leda and Mervyn might let me stay, but they’re getting married soon and then Ten and Ned will go to school, I can’t stay with them for much longer.” He felt like a guest sometimes in his own house when he stayed with them, and in that moment he realised that beside Mary Lou was the first time he actually felt like he was home. Instead of voicing his realisation however in fear that he was going to scare Mary Lou away, he instead kissed her gently on the lips, with no regard of who was watching.

Jenna was see Wendall talkig with her gilfriend and she choose not to disturb. She don't wanted disturb they love and she was eated her sandwich and she was relived that drama was end and she was finaly in piece for long time. She was know that she will be sty New Zealand and work with dragons and the free time she will be doing her another job be artist designer. She know they relontiships with brother was not good like he was always care but that seemed fine to her and she soon be met her dad and she was happy. She will be met Austin and she was more afraid that he will be met Tina. But she promised herself woried about that later. Right now she was enyoi eat her sandwich.

Maybe Mary Lou just didn't understand, but she didn't know why Wendall had to get a job. He was still a kid, like her, so it didn't make a lot of sense to her. Maybe she was just stupid. "You ain't gotta get a job right out, do you? You cain't live a bit before you do?" she didn't want to think of him working hard whilst she was here in school and he was off out in the world. She wanted to be there to support him and she didn't know how she could do that if she was here and he was out there. "Came with me?" she hadn't even really thought about that, if she was honest. She'd been expecting to follow him wherever he was going - to the extent she had never really thought much about it. The only plan she had was the farm. Perhaps they could live there since her Uncle didn't live there anymore? "The farm could be ours?" she suggested, happily snuggling in closer to him.

Mary Lou's face turned red as he kissed her unprompted. She liked that, but as she turned to pick up one of the cupcakes she realised Jenna had taken up residence across from them without her noticing and she jumped a little at the sudden appearance. "Oh! Jenna!" Mary Lou didn't know much about Jenna and honestly until this moment, she'd forgotten all about the older girl in the same year as Wendall. She knew they were friends, but that was about it. "Sorry, are you okay? You look upset about something..." she wondered briefly if she should offer the girl a muffin, but a sudden and unexpected emotion took up her chest slightly and she discreetly moved the muffin box slightly closer to herself and Wendall, discouraging the other girl from thinking she might just help herself.​

Wendall shrugged a little at Mary Lou, “The house isn’t big enough for everyone. Leda bought it before she knew I’d be staying there and besides, it might be nice if we could… you know,” Wendalls cheeks turned scarlet before he finished his train of thought. He was going to say it would be nice if they could live together but maybe Wendall was getting ahead of himself. That being said, Mary Lou had suggested herself to live on the farm so maybe it wasn’t just him that was excited to think about their future. “I want you to be able to come and visit me over the breaks next year. If you want to of course” it was just hoping that Mary Lou would want to spend her free time with him instead of her family.

The seventh year hadnt noticed Jenna joining at the table, but as Mary Lou called out he looked up to see her and grinned, pulling Mary Lou a little closer to him as he felt proud of their situation. Wendall was about to ask Jenna something when Mary Lou beat him to it. Maybe she was right and Jenna was upset. “Are you sad to be graduating too?” He asked, knowing exactly what that felt like.

''Hi, I am fine and don't worry.'' She told here and why she feel a little jelocy about her? Why she feel something like that? She hoped that Austin will be look like Wendall looked to Mary. It was right to feel about that.

''No, i am happy that shcool will be end.'' Becouse it was no more being bullied of Tina and she was finaly free and be far from shcool drama.

Mary Lou shook her head. She didn't want school to end. She didn't want to have to leave Wendall now that she was together with him. It didn't seem fair to her honestly. She scooted more into Wendall as he told her he wanted her to be able to visit, her cheeks going a little red at the thought. She definitely wanted to be able to see more of him, but she didn't know how she would be able to do that with him out of school and her still in it. Of all the things that could have happened to her, she thought the most annoying was that she was only going to be able to spend this short time with Wendall. "Of course I want to come and see you. Every weekend I will come and in the holidays as well, I don't think my Uncle would mind terribly," she said, wrapping herself around his arm as tightly as she could as she turned back to Jenna. "If you're not upset about school, then why are you upset?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back