Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
15" Cedar Wood with Dragon Heartstring Core
Cyrus Baros received word that the last one was at the house table. Liam Waldgrave. Cyrus knew this one since he was a follower of all of the Quidditch players. And this one was a co-captain. Cyrus walked to the Slytherin table, and found the guy. He approached him, and waved while saying, "Hi! I got a delivery for you, Liam Waldgrave, Co-Captain of Slytherin Quidditch!" Cyrus could hardly contain his excitement over the whole ordeal.

Liam was enjoying himself and would go for breakfast in the great hall. He had great view at the girls there and found a spot to get some food and look around. This was a time he kind of liked but this time he hadn't send roses. He thought that was too easy and not special anymore. If he wanted to charm the girls it had to be with something else. A boy walked over to him and spoke to him. It was a younger guy he seemed to be around the age of Noel. Liam looked at the boy and grinned. That co-captain with it was good to hear they knew.
'' That's really nice. I'm curious.'' L
iam than said. Perhaps he had a secret admirer. But than he saw the colour. It was yellow, that didn''t ment too much.

Cyrus beamed and held out the yellow rose and a note for the Slytherin. "Here you are! A friendship rose!" He grinned as he delivered it. Once it was accepted, Cyrus chuckled, "This one is my final delivery. I hope it is the best one! See you on the pitch, Co Captain!" Cyrus loved all the teams, since he loved Quidditch so much.
Patrol Partners!

Derek

Users who are viewing this thread

Back