Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bi (Norton)
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2 Inch Whippy Dogwood Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
After a long day of delivery, it was finally time for April's final rose. For some reason she had some trouble finding the boy. He was a seventh year apparently, and in Ravenclaw. After trying the Great Hall and asking for him near the Ravenclaw common room, April was getting fed up with this. Was he hiding from her on purpose? So when she strode into the Student Lounge, she wasn't going to ask around calmly. Instead, she cleared her throat and raised her voice. "Attention please! Is Aion Zephyr in here? Pleeeeaaaase say yes." She said, looking around pleadingly.

Aion had managed to tuck himself away for most of the afternoon to concentrate on his homework, when he heard his name being called. He was sat right next to the girl and he jumped out of his skin when she shouted so loudly. He was actually quite excitedly that someone was looking for him. After realising that it was Valentines, he was hopeful for one rose in particular. He didn't want to get his hopes up too high in case it wasn't what he thought, and so he looked up and gave a quiet "Yes". He waved his arm up at the young student, "I'm Aion" He added, not wanting her to miss him.

April was so relieved when a boy waved his arm and said he was Aion. She whooped, pumped her fist in the air, and then rushed over to him. "You're difficult to find, you know that?" She asked him with a laugh. "I have a pink one for you, dear sir. Exciting, right?" She took it out of her basket and held it out to him happily.
Note said:
Aion,

I'm glad you gave me a chance. I think we can def be awesome friends.

P.S.

Whatever chapstick you use, is the best.
xx Cyan

Aion watched as the student approached him, seemingly delighted to have finally found him. He was tricky to find, and for good reason. He was usually undisturbed during the days, allowing him to study. Taking the pink rose from her, he opened up the message, hoping it would be from someone in particular. Reading the message, a smile appeared quickly on his face. Even on paper she had such a fun energy about her. He tucked the message into his pocket, admiring the rose as he considered what it meant. "Thank you" he looked up to the girl, happy that she had located him and not given up. He wanted to find Cyan, but he knew realistically he had work to do, and grades to achieve, and so placing the flower in front of him as motivation, proceeded to continue with his work, sure to catch up with her later.

Delivering a pink rose was definitely more interesting to April than a yellow one, even though she herself liked yellow ones just fine. The pink ones just held more mystery, so when the boy read the message she stood on tiptoes in an attempt to read it. Even though she was tall for her age, and already taller than October who was a year older, she couldn't read the note like this. She'd need a giraffe neck for that, she thought in frustration. So instead she tried her second approach. " Soo... was this from your girlfriend?" She asked him curiously. "What's her name?"

Aion was a little surprised when the younger student began to ask him question. He thought she would have had other places to be, more roses to deliver, so as she asked if the rose had been from his girlfriend he took him a second to comprehend. "Oh, er no." What was Cyan to him at this point? "It's from a good friend" he clarified, considering after this rose, whether she felt the same about him. He hoped so. He enjoyed talking to her, and it didn't feel as though they were rushing into anything serious. No, they were just friends. "Cyan. She's a sixth year" he responded, making a mental note to ask for her surname. He wasn't sure how much this girl really wanted to know about his personal life, and doubted she even knew who he was talking about. "Have you had many roses to deliver? I've seen loads of students coming in and out throughout the day, seems like there were hundreds to give out." He stated, surprised that he'd not heard anyone having lost their roses. "What's your name?" He asked, wondering if she was a first year.

April was a little disappointed to hear it wasn't from a girlfriend, but then she quickly perked up. "But it's pink." She said, pointing at it. "That's not the friend color, you know that right? So maybe she liiiiiiiiiiikes you." She added the last part in a singsong voice, using her hands to accentuate the statement. She grinned up at him. "Cyan, huh? I don't know her." She said with a shrug. "And I had six, I think. Which was a lot. You're the last one though" she stated happily. "I'm April, second year. You're like, old, right? Maybe you should have a girlfriend." She told him, figuring it was best to point it out to him. "So if she likes you, maybe you should try to like her too." In April's twelve year old mind, that sounded reasonable enough.

The girl was right, it was pink, but Aion was pretty confident he knew what it meant, and it wasn't what the second year thought. He looked between the rose and April, a little offended that she thought he should try to like her back. "I would hope she does!" He replied. It wasn't like he'd kiss every girl in the school. He wasn't entirely sure how it had happened, but Cyan had quickly become one of his closest friends. Of course he was the last one to receive his rose, that's why this Hufflepuff wasn't leaving him alone. "I'm Aion, seventh year. Although you've probably already figured that out" He added, confirming that his name had been on the rose. "Why are you so interested in the going's on of the older student?" He asked half chuckling at her curiosity. Maybe she should have been a Ravenclaw.

April nodded. "I hope that you get her as a girlfriend." She told him with a grin."I'm rooting for you." She winked, even though she had no idea about his situation or the girl he was talking about. "I knew you were Aion, but I wasn't sure what year you were in." She said honestly. "Seventh? That means you're nearly gone. That's too bad." She was now kind of invested in his love life, and she had hoped to catch up with him next year and deliver him a red rose from this same girl. Oh well, she would probably forget about it before then anyway. "I'm not really that interested, but I'm bored so why not ask a few questions?" She giggled. "I mean, I'm done delivering now. So I figured I might as well see what's going on with the roses I spent my time and energy delivering." She sighed. "Did you get any more?" She asked, unwilling to go yet.

Aion gave a small laugh at her comment, he didn't even want a girlfriend at the moment. With the colours of the roses, it certainly looked as though things were progressing in that direction, but the Ravenclaw was adamant that both he and Cyan were just friends, and they were happy with that. "Yeah, I'm really not so sure that's on the cards" he said, looking back down to the flower. It wasn't that she wasn't great, she was everything he could ask for, but he was enjoying what they had and Aion was in no rush to put the pressure back on as it had been last year. April's next question caught him a little by surprise, and his green eyes looked up to hers "Oh, yeah I got another one this morning." As soon as he said the words he was regretting them. This girl was clearly nosey and didn't seem hesitant to pry into one's personal life. "But, that one. That was a yellow rose" He lied, hoping she would drop the subject. "From another friend" Smiling, he was keen to switch the subject. "What about you, did you get any?"

April pouted a bit when the boy said it wasn't in the cards. Lame. Why would someone send a pink rose but then not want to be boyfriend and girlfriend? That seemed weird and contradictory to the girl. "Well, she sent you a rose." She said, pointing at it. In her mind it really was that simple. "But whatever, you know best." She was happy to hear he had gotten another rose, and that it had been yellow as two pink ones would be difficult to deal with. When he asked if she had any, she scoffed loudly. "Of course I got roses. I got three!" She said proudly. "All yellow, but I'm too young for boyfriends or anything like that." She said, as if the boy couldn't see that himself. Yellow is a good color, anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back