Status
Not open for further replies.

Yerik Rhys Price

OOC First Name
Mintzy
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4 Essence of Silver Thistle
I'm kinda back.

which means.... I'm hoping for some reconciliation with some old plots and perhaps a few new plots as well. YAY? I'd be listing some of my characters but that doesn't mean that the others are open. I'll be taking things slowly so do be patient about that but I swear I'll be very devoted. So here are some of my characters, hope some of you would consider. ♥</SIZE></COLOR></FONT>
YERIK RHYS PRICE
tumblr_m5eq3seKwk1rpwd9j.gif
Sixth Year Prefect, Hogwarts Monthly Editor-in-Chief and Co-Captain for Ravenclaw Quidditch Team. Yerik Rhys is clever, sincere and sometimes visionary. Education is his main priority, other than family. Loves to read book, more on history. Can be honest to the point of cruelty, and will upset more sensitive individuals with their often accurate but not very diplomatic statements. Yerik is socially inept and has a lot of troubles with engaging a conversation with someone. He would do anything to help someone in need. I'm need of someone for the love department for Yerik. If you have a plot with him,do remind me. Also, friends for this lad.
MILENA LA FLEUR
tumblr_mbw05wHVO61rhh4gbo1_500.gif
Slytherin Graduate from Hogwarts New Zealand. She's from Paris, France, French and proud. Currently she's Quibberon Quafflepunchers Seeker and a Scitorari. She loves quidditch, this drives her in a good mood. Milena a very tricky girl and would try to manipulate you. Fatherless, so she has some issues too. She's vain and likes to look her best everyday. If you get to her good side she'll be nice but if not then she'll just screw with you and make you regret. I need a few friends, evil ones. Some love interests, flings, one night stands, short term or long term relationship. She doesn't like to settle for less.
RAFFAELO PIERRE MENZURE
tumblr_inline_mmpbgsI6J71qz4rgp.gif
<FONT font="Verdana"><COLOR color="#000"><SIZE size="50">
Here is Raffaelo aka Raff, he's been into a lot of trouble during his early years. He got disowned by his father just a year ago and now he's trying to start his life without even thinking that he had a family. Raff is actually a nice guy but due to the fact that he got sick of his father comparing and insulting him, both at the same time since he didn't got his father's expectation; Raff decided to rebel. A nice guy at heart but a true renegade. He's pretty much a laid back kind of guy, loyal and trust worthy. The down side of him is that he can just be a total wreck and he'll go drunk if he wants to. Right now he's in Bulgaria and is a professional Quidditch player, chaser for the Vratsa Vultures'. Even though he's in a relationship, the ship may sink soon and what I need for him are some flings, or any girls who just want to have fun.

So there you have it. Below you will find a list of my other characters if ever interested. Thanks!

~Mintzy :mintzy:

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back