Filch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivy Dalebreeze

As the title mostly explains already, do we have a caretaker/janitor or whatnot at this school? If not, could I apply to create a character for that?

Answers would be lovely! :lol:

I don't think we do, I thought the House Elves did all the slave work. Even if we do have one, It's a big school and I can't see the problem in you applying anyways.

I thought there was a rule against using other Canon Characters?
Code:
'Marge Simpson is not your mother and Darth Vader isn't your uncle' I belive was part of it.
[/color]

Andromeda Fiorelli said:
I thought there was one - groundskeeper Willie or something??

not 100% sure! :huh:
Groundskeeper, isn't that more like Hagrid's job?

Anyway, does anyone know how I could apply for making such a character?

I would suggest, first contacting Alicia and tell hr what you wish to do, since it would be a waste to create a Character for that purpose and then have it denied, plus she'll provide you with some details in regards towards your new character as it will be an adult not a student so different rules apply.

We do have Groundskeeper Willie. He was created and approved a while ago and is on staff here. If you wanted to create another staff, the best thing would be to contact Alicia via pm, give her the information on what you would like to do, and ask her advice on it. She may have ideas already on what she would like to see in the school. She is very helpful as well, and as her time permits, be able to guide you with your idea. :D

Brian Getathorn XIX said:
Code:
'Marge Simpson is not your mother and Darth Vader isn't your uncle' I belive was part of it.
[/color]
Yes, but I believe the situation is quite different. There can be other Groundskeepers named Willie. :p

Estrella Drage said:
Code:
[/color]
Yes, but I believe the situation is quite different. There can be other Groundskeepers named Willie. :p
How is Groundkeeper Willie a canon character? I'm confused.

Ivy, I agree with everyone else, just ask Alicia. She is most helpful with those kinds of things.

Sophia Stark said:
Estrella Drage said:
Code:
[/color]

Ivy, I agree with everyone else, just ask Alicia. She is most helpful with those kinds of things.
He was referring to Groundskeeper Willie from The Simpsons.

And yes, Alicia is amazing. Just ask her!

I attempted to send the mail, but her box was full =))

I will certainly do my best, and you can certainly prepare for a grumpy old man barking at you from random directions soon.

Estrella Drage said:
Sophia Stark said:
Estrella Drage said:
Code:
[/color]

He was referring to Groundskeeper Willie from The Simpsons.

And yes, Alicia is amazing. Just ask her!
Ah. I do not watch the Simpsons, so that reference escaped me.

This is the guy he was referencing.

5f19re2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back