Fight on

Ryan Porter

OOC First Name
Laura
Wand
better than yours
Ryan was in a foul mood today. He had received a letter t his home in Ireland from his aunt and uncle saying that they wan to see im. He hated them with a bloody passion. Filthy Aurors the lot of them. H didnt understand why they would wan to see him, their last meeting was five years ago was less than happy. Ryan had spoken his mind abut what he though of them. Still he dint care, he would not be seeing them again. Not now he was a death eater. Ryan lasted out and threw a dustbin against the wall and shouted out. He had huge surge of energy pumping through hi now, he needed someone to take it out on. He wouldnt have to worry about loosing. He had never lost a fight still to this day.

James was wandering through Bleak Street. It wasn't somewhere he liked to be all that often and he tried to avoid it. But needs must, James had been on his feet all day, and Bleak Street was the shortest way home. He was a little surprised when he witnessed a guy throwing a dustbin against the wall. Yes, Bleak Street wasn't the nicest of places but he hadn't expected to see that.

James' first instinct was to ignore the guy and walk off. But James' heart took over from his brain and he stepped in. "Woah mate, that doesn't seem like the cleverest thing to do." He said picking up the dustbin, then calmly walking over to the guy. But James kept his distance just incase this guy was one of the 'Bleak Street Kind.'

Ryan scowled at the guy who picked the bin up Stupid mudblood. What ma ehim think Ryn needed him to say anything. "Shut up c*nt" H said as he threw and fastand hard punch at hi face then quickly kicked his ankles hard to muck wiht his balance. That should make him put more eight on one leg. He thought to himself. He would have kicked the ankle again to make sure h was off balance the he would have punched him down and just kicked and kicked but where would the fun be in that? Instead he he elbowed him in the nose

James was surprised by the guys reaction. He knew it was risky approaching an angry man, but the second this guy had punched James knew that he was in for a beating. Yeah James could fight back, but this guy seemed to know exactly what he had in store for James. All James could do was defend himself the best he could and hope that he could walk by the end of the fight. James tried to keep his balance as he planted a hard punch straight in the guys mouth. "Mate, this is un-called for...just shove off will you?" James shouted, before feeling the pain hit his nose from where the guy had just elbowed him. A mixture of being punched in the face, kicked in the ankles, then elbowed in the nose had caught James off guard, and James fell to the floor through the pure power of being elbowed by this guy. 'I'm stuffed.' James thought to himself as he led on the ground. James then heaved himself at the guys legs and pulled them backwards, as he tried to make the guy fall over. If he was on the ground maybe James would stand a bit more of a chance.

Ryan quickly brought his arms up in front of his face to block the guys punch. Ryan had super fast reflexes and being trained to fight since he could walk was perfect for this. Watching the guy fall to the floor. He kicked him in the ribs with force, he did this for the sole purpose to break a few of them. When the guy heaved on his legs Ryan bent down an grabbed his arms. Pulling him self down he stuck one food under the guys chin, on his throat and the other on his arm to pin him. This was too easy. "I could finish you her mud blood. Now get up so i can hurt you more you p*$$y." He spat Ryan as he hopped off him and waited for him to get up again

James could tell from this guys actions that he had been trained in fighting. James didn't stand a chance against him. He almost heard his ribs break as he was kicked. James held his ribs in pain. The pain from the other injuries had settled a little now, it was just his ribs that were causing him pain. James struggled when Ryan put his foot on his throat, he listened to his every word and gasped for breath as his foot released from his throat. He tried to get up, and it took him a while to get through the pain, but he soon got there. James continued to hold his ribs. "Just leave it, you may be angry, but there's no need to take it out on me!!!" James shouted, as he continuously kicked the guy. It was all he could do, the upper-half of his body, was utterly, but quite simply crippled.

Ryan watched with amusement as the guy struggled to get up. If he was in pain now then he would be in for a shock soon. An evil smirk appearing on his ace. "You were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. You got in my way and now you suffer." He said with enjoyment in his words. He loved hurting people and he loved fighting. He ha been told when he was younger that he was a natural brawler. Once the guy began to kick him Ryan grabbed is foot. "Your so obvious its stupid." H said as he pulled the guys leg over his head and slammed his body on to he hard ground. It was soon followed by a kick to he ribs where he had previously broken them

When Ryan caught James' foot, James realised how stupid that move had been. James shouted in pain as the back of his head slammed the hard ground with force. He would be bleeding there now aswell as all the other places where Ryan had caught him. "How'd I get in your way? I was just trying to help." He asked in a shouting voice before feeling Ryan's foot kick him straight in the ribs once again. James leapt up, trying to ignore the pain coming from his ribs and grabbed the guys hair and using every strength he had to pull this guy to the ground so that his head slammed against the rock solid ground below them. James knew that grabbing his hair meant that the guy wouldn't have time to react to his movements before he hit the ground. "Hopefully that'll knock some sense into that thick head of yours." James shouted, knowing that he was in for even more of a smack up now.

Ryan fell to the floor. His head hitting he floor. He quickly flipped off he ground and punched the guy in his face. Left hand then right then while he should ave been distracted he went to do a third put quickly breath and side kicked his face. All his power went into this kick. Ryan decided that the guy spoke too much for Ryan and he couldnt be bothered. At least he wasnt a angry. He had taken most of it out of his system, for now. Ryan was a strong bloke ad he knew it, so did the countless people he had fought, they knew it only too well and wish that hey had never found out.

James wasn't going to even try and fight back anymore. It was just to much. He was well and truly stuffed. James led there as he waited for Ryan to do his worst. "Go on, you've got me.....just do what you want..." He said, trying to stop the fast flow of blood that was pouring from his nose. "Do your worst..." James said, having given up hope.

Ryan looked at the guy on the floor giving up. "Pathetic. You should be ashamed of yourself." He said planting another hard kick in the guys face. Then another in his ribs. He kicked him over onto his back then sat on his chest and began to continuously punch his face. He would stop once the guy was out cold so that everyone around here would see how he weak he had been.

James began to black out as he was kicked in the face, then in the ribs again. However, James was determined to stay awake, he didn't want to end up dead in a gutter by the end of the day. James struggled to breath as Ryan sat on his chest and repeatedly punched his face. Blood poured from James' face. He could hardly feel the pain anymore. He was pretty much out of it, he was still conscious....but only just. James tried to find some energy from somewhere, and launched himself at Ryan then grabbed his shirt and pulled him to the ground, before collapsing unconscious on top of him. But after a few seconds James regained consciousness, but he couldn't move all that easily. "I'm not pathetic...I'm a dad, just remember that will you." James shouted, it was more of a whispered shout. James' voice had been affected in the beating, and it hurt his ribs to shout.

Ryan groan when he guy collapsed on to him. The guy weighed a on. "Who ate all the pies big guy." He said before head butting him and pushing him off. "Who cares if you a dad. we have all ha one, even if it wasnt long enough, get over yourself will you." He said sourly before grabbing the dustbin that he ad been throwing around earlier and picked it up and threw it at guy so all the rubbish went all over him. "There now. i brought your home to you. Pig" Ryan had found that action kind of amusing to see the rubbish every where. It ad to been demising for him.

James was kind of happy that there was no disgusting food in the bin. Just paper and things. He had managed to dodge the bin itself. James chased the bin as it was flung behind him. It was more of a stagger, as he couldn't walk to well, the kicks in the face had made him feel extremely dizzy. "What you don't realise is...that you're more of a pig than I am." James said, remembering that his arms were still in tact and noticing that there was still a bit of rubbish in the bin. James lifted the bin up then threw it at Ryan, so rubbish went all over him to. James enjoyed the come back but soon regretted it when he felt the pain of having broken ribs hit him again. James covered his pain slyly as he waited for Ryan. James decided to go back to Ryan's dad comment. "You know what, I bet your not even a dad...you weren't that lucky...you obviously weren't good enough...or you squished the poor woman below you because your a pig and pigs are fat and to heavy for the unlucky girl who is made to serve your needs..." James paused to give his ribs a break. He held them before speaking again. "And as for how you were made...pft...nothing more than an accident...no parents would want you...maybe that's why your mad..." James was surprised at the words that were coming out of his mouth. It was totally out of character for James, but when someone deserved a rollocking, James would make sure that they got it.

Ryan moved out of the way of the bin. The guy was obvious and Ryan could read him like an open book. He crossed his arm over his chest as he listened to what the guy came out with, a laugh escaping him. "Oh no i assure you im not fat, what you see he is all muscle" He said lifting his shirt to reveal his muscular abdomen. "And believe me i have had many girls serve my needs, they all leave satisfied and wanting more. And i was planned, very much so. hat you see now is how i was raised and taught. So dont patronize me. At least im not the one who is a bloody mess with broken ones. Why would i ever wan to be a dad. To much hassle and not enough in it for me." He said with a slow smile as he thought. "You know what im going to do once i have finished with you. Im going to find which ever poor girl your with, and im going to take her to my bed and give her what she doesnt get with you." He said before punching him again then pulling out his wand. "Cucio." He sad clearly, he was ending this now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back