Fiery Claudia

Full Name: Claudia Montcleve
- Birth Date: December 8, 1983
- Death: December 8, 1994
- Basic Appearance:
Skin: Ghostly white, of course. :D
Hair: curly golden hair like that of a doll
Eyes: brown that seemed to be drained off, appearing almost white
Claudia is much like a doll, really, dying early. A ghostly doll, since she's a ghost.

- Parents: Lestan and Claudette Montcleve (both death eaters and pure bloods)
- Siblings, if any: Pierre Montcleve (died during the annihilation of the Montcleve family)
- Other Relatives: None
- Pets, if any: She's a ghost. She can't have pets.
-Blood Status: Claudia's supposed to be pure blood, but I think it doesn't matter now because she's a ghost.

(If your character is a sorted student:)
- Hogwarts House (And why):
- Best school subjects (And why):
- Worst school subjects (And why):

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be?
Cat.
- What would their Boggart be? Death eater. Claudia was killed by death eaters during the rise of Lord Voldemort in 1994. She didn't know that she was magical, lest, she didn't know that she belonged to a family of pure bloods who once served the Dark Lord. Claudia was raised as a muggle by her parents because they betrayed the Dark Lord, denying that they were his allies, and that they were afraid that if ever the Dark Lord would rise again, they would be attacked. Well, they were attacked. The whole family was killed. Claudia was killed without knowing the reason.
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) - Claudia would most likely be a cat. Well, she has this cat-like poise. Even as a ghost, she hovers around the castle with elegant and graceful movements.
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? - Claudia would see herself alive as an adult witch with wizarding robes. It is almost a symbol of regret at being ignorant concerning the wizarding world, thinking that she wouldn't have died if she knew what her parents had done.
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? The times when her whole family were living in peace as muggles.
- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:
Diary said:
February 14, 2024

Dear Diary,
Today is Valentine's Day. The first Valentine's day after my awakening. Well, what could I say? Children now are hopelessly romantic. Even the first years are flirting with each other. How--disgusting. It is disgusting, but I couldn't help but wonder. How does it feel to fall in love? I've never felt something like it when I was still alive. Oh, and I couldn't afford to even like someone now that I'm a ghost. Especially now that I'm trapped in this damned wizarding school. Wizards after all are evil people, using their knowledge to hurt, to kill. Oh, if I survived that attack so many years ago, I would never attend this school. I would want to be a muggle until my death. For muggles are worlds more better than wizards. Wizards and their dirty tricks. I wish I could hold things like poltergeist. I swear I would drop heavy jars to these students' heads, to these professors, even. I want to see blood, blood the color of that red liquid I once saw during my family's annihilation. Or arguments. I swear I will make these couples argue with each other. And then they will hate each other. Destroy each other... Well, this is a promising day. Good night, Diary.

Hi Fiery,

just a few questions...

How did you come to be a ghost at the castle?
How old were you when you were killed?
Are you a ghost because of some unfinished business in your life?
Have you intentionally hurt anyone at the school?
Are there specific areas of the school that you prefer to haunt?
Is there nothing about magic that can make you change your mind about it?

How did you come to be a ghost at the castle?
The place where the death eaters caught up with Claudia and where they killed her would be the future Hogwarts New Zealand. (Since the school didn't exist during the time of Voldemort)
How old were you when you were killed?
11 years old
Are you a ghost because of some unfinished business in your life?
Claudia is a ghost because she was terrified of death and she wanted vengeance from the magical world, since as you see--she's a bit bitter about their existence
Have you intentionally hurt anyone at the school?
Physically not yet because ghosts can't really have physical contacts with living humans. But verbally yes, I think so.
Are there specific areas of the school that you prefer to haunt?
None really because she can hover all over the school, but Claudia likes the dungeons. The dungeons is one of the places where most of the emoting students go. And Claudia loves making them mad.
Is there nothing about magic that can make you change your mind about it?
None at the moment, but if there was, then it would make Claudia's ghost life end. Since she stayed in the living world because of her grudge against the wizards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back