Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ebony 13 3/8" Core of Basilisk Fang and Venom with a special handle
Aleyha walked down the second floor hallway, with a black mini skirt, black and white leggings and converses that ended at the knee, with an oversized motorcycles sweater the color of gray. She would much rather invent her own style rather than follow someone elses. Her white blond hair flowed down her shoulders and back, and her crimson red eyes were fierce and blazing with anger. Someone had messed with the wrong friend, making him all...weird. Fenrir, her green snake traveled at her side, slithering on the ground as she walked with haste. She was out of the sun's harmful rays, thankfully.

"Dearest Aleyha, what troubles you now?" Fenrir hissed eerily at albino Parselmouth. Aleyha's icy glare made other students stay as far away from her as possible. "Pathetic mudbloods..." Fenrir commented on the other students. Aleyha hissed angrily to Fenrir, "That stupid Hufflepuff changed my friend, and he will pay." Aleyha did not understand why she was so angry over this, but in any case, Aleyha was out for vengeance. He was not even on her bad list, but rather on Brodie's, and now, she was angry, and felt betrayed. She decided that she would seek out Ai later, and discuss what terms her 'best friend' should be under. Worthy or Mudblood.

Derrik was walking about the school, checking out the other floors that he had yet step foot on. He needed to know his surrounds more for the years to come. As he walked around, he saw one person that he'd least want to see. It was that girl that was always wanting to be around Brodie, Aleyha.

Quickly, without thinking Derrik tried to run in the opposite direction hoping that she wouldn't see him.

OOC: I added you. You need to accept the request in order to write back i believe.

Psh, always wanting to be around Brodie? She is more often with Ai than him. And I did not get the add....

Aleyha's eyes blazed when she saw the very one that she hated, the one she was out for. Derrik. And also one of Austin's friends. Just seeing him turn and attempt to run made Aleyha even more infuriated. Aleyha shouted, "You stupid little mudblood!" Aleyha flourished her wand, aimed and cast out angrily, "Locomotor Mortis!" Hopefully the spell would hit. It was a simple first year spell, but it still worked. Aleyha ordered Fenrir, "Fenrir, go! That one with the black hair and Hufflepuff stinch!" Fenrir sped down the corridor, and would not attack unless Aleyha gave the orders to. The albino hated this boy with a passion, and now, changing her friends was stepping into a dangerous territory. Even with her mother dead now, she needed something to take her anger out on.

"Crap I'm spotted." Derrik heard Aleyha send her snake after him. Plus to top it all off, she sent the leg locking spell his way. But of course, Derrik couldn't run fast enough and he was hit with it. With speed, he fell to the floor and heard the footsteps of his attacker coming after him along with Fenrir.

"Great, I'm either dead or I'm waiting to hear an ear full"

Aleyha smirked approached the fallen boy. Aleyha hissed in Parseltongue at Fenrir who had arrived to the scene, staring the boy straight in the eyes, "Don't do anything yet..." Aleyha stared over Derrik with bloodthirsty eyes. She bent down her ice cold fingers touching his face, as she stared at him with a look of pure hatred, much more intimidating Austin could ever pull up. Aleyha growled, "You stupid mudblood. I warned you about Brodie, and here you are, changing him to be all weird!" Aleyha blamed Derrik for everything. Not for the loss of her mother, however, but for the friendship gap between her and Brodie. Aleyha suddenly aimed to punch him in the face, wanting it so badly to connect with his cheek. However, she was not upper body strength, and the most it will do is bring some pain, but leave a tiny red place.

Derrik heard Aleyha speak in a language he'd never heard of. The snake held back once she was done speaking. Derrik listened to wait this girl had to say.

"I'm sorry but is it might fault that I can't control my actions when they just happen?!" Derrik was a tad furious but he remembered to keep his temper low.

"I'm sorry but its not my fault. He could be a lot stronger now if he just forgot about it and destroyed me. But something is holding him back."

Aleyha narrowed her flaming eyes at Derrik. Aleyha lowered her hand to face once more, her nails pressured against his face. She hissed, making sure that it is in English rather than in Parseltongue, "You best be learning unless you want to really get on my bad side. What you see now is just irritation. You have never seen me enraged. If you don't want to be crippled like my pathetic brother, I suggest you stop changing him into a mudblood or whatever you want to call it." Aleyha stroked Fenrir with her other hand that wasn't on Derrik's face. Aleyha glared at Derrik once more, and without any warning, made a physical attack. It wasn't much, but hopefully, enough to cause Derrik some amount of pain. What Aleyha had done was slap him. "Maybe because you somehow turned his heart into that of a Huffepuff. Or he pities you. However, though if his and my bond is loosened, you won't have to worry about him destroying you, because I will have done it already." Aleyha stood up straight, and beckoned Fenrir in Parseltongue, "Don't bite him. Not yet."

Derrik listened to the girl's words before she slapped him. It stung as it began to leave a mark.

"Well you tell him I'll back off. But you tell him as well that he better not come finding me and try to blame it on me." Derrik said with a hiss.

Aleyha smiled, though it made her look more sinister. She hoped that it will go through her way, and Aleyha motioned with her fingers for Fenrir to back off. Immediately he did so. Aleyha said in a sweet, yet threatening voice, "That I will do. Besides, I'm sure you don't want any more problems with a Parselmouth like me unless you want to be left undiscovered in a pit of snakes in the Forbidden Forest." With that, she turned and walked down the hallway, with Fenrir at her side. Aleyha felt like her mission was accomplished. All she had left to do was see where she and Brodie stood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back