Few hours

Maria Granger

Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Maria walked to an arched bay window and took a seat. She had to get her homework done so she chose a place where there was the least chance she would run into someone. Maria started scribbling on a piece of parchment and was deep in thought

Sofiajade wandered through a corridor, in search of a ghost that can help her in her History of magic essay. Well, she can just go to the library and find something but she preferred to ask the ghosts. Still in search of a ghost, she caught a glimpse of a girl writing and looked very serious in her work. Sofiajade haven't met her, she concluded that she was from another house. Sofiajade let out a sigh and approached her. "Uhmm, hi." she said with a smile. "I was wondering if you've seen any ghost wandering here?" she asked. Sofiajade eyed the girl for a moment, trying to think if she distracted the girl from her work.

Max had ran up the stairs because of running drills he was making himself do when he spotted Maria and another girl he wasn't sure they were talking but decided it would be nice to say hello at least so he went over and said"Hi Maria."Then looked at the other girl and said"Hi I'm Max,Max Sanders."He then extended his hand to show he was friendly.

Maria looked up and saw a new girl standing in front of her. "No sorry, I havent seen any ghosts. Im Maria by the way." said Maria while extending her hand. Max was running around and decided to stop by and by them both a visit. "Hi Max" Maria said with a smile.

Max smiled back then looked at the other girl wonder who she was.But decided to say"So Maria how are you doing?"

' Im doing good. Hamza and I got in a fight but we worked it out. ' Maria replied. Max was one of her good friends so she could share this kind o stuff with him.

Max looked at her then said"Fight? what happen?"He hated it when his friends had troubles.

' It was just stupid in my opinion. He got mad when he heard I was against Eleona s engagement then he asked me if I loved him an I said no, in the end we worked it out.' Maria replied to Max. She didn't tell anyone else about this before.

(OOC you can join the forbidden forest topic lol it will give you and Eleona a chance to meet Erin but not under good conditions).

Max looked at her then said "well that's good then" said he had to go meet Eleona In the tower but would be heading to the forest at night even though it would be dangerous and ran down the stairs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back