Feral Friends

Andromeda Fiorelli

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring; 10 1/2" 4wood mix - unicorn hair core
The summer or winter depending on the hemisphere was going according to plan. She was walking on cloud nine, her entire vacation was supposed to have been working and working and then for an added bit of adventure, a little bit more work but thankfully life gave out more than lemons and she was in a barrel full of juicy apples at that moment. Metaphors were just coming out of the wood work because quite frankly the Gryffindor was happy. She was in love, had a good part time job, was now officially staying in New Zealand though what remained of her Irish family connections here had returned home to Ireland and Essie had just returned to England, she would miss them of course but what with her apparation classes this year she wasn't planning on being away from them for very long.

Her work experience was going great again and Dr. Kolpeck had done wonders for her scars. The unsightly disgusting marks were all gone and in their stead were little estuaries of silver lines telling what once was. Tempted as she was to walk around half naked to show off this fact, it was much too cool and so instead she settled for her usual jeans, shirt and cardigan. Walking along the harbor road she decided to turn off instead and walk through the park. It was relatively quiet now, the cold had once again kept many people inside. When she came to the fountain she smiled and rooting around inside her pocket she removed a sickle. Closing her eyes she made a wish, wanting to stay this happy for as long as possible. Crispin made her so, she could not now remember a time without him in her life and didn't even want to contemplate a future without him. She looked at the ring her had given her that had once been his mothers, a promise ring of all that they were and could be.

Tossing the coin into the fountain she smiled watching it created ripples before falling to the bottom and getting lost among all the other coins. Andy checked her watch, she still had plenty of time before she had to be back at the apartment. It was another full moon and she had promised Crispin she would have herself locked up indoors with the curtains all closed and behaving herself before the moon even had a chance to think about rising. Smiling at this because the two were actually going to shut themselves into different rooms just incase. The nights in the cavern had taught them plenty about how they were too attracted to one another and now with a bed in the mix, both were afraid that all their wonderful plans to wait would go to pot once her pheromones took hold of them both. She was just glad there were no males about her now, knowing full well that the closer time got to the full moon rising, the more potent she became.

Tonight was a full moon, Carlisle's favourite time and because of this.. Carlisle was in a good mood to say the least. The holidays were going fine and life seemed to be at one of its very few fleeting high's. Carlisle was going to enjoy it while it lasted.

So here he was in Obsidian Harbor, checking out place and just generally cruising around. It was just at that time that he noticed a scent. Now that may sound strange but given Carlisle's...ability, it wasn't the most uncommon thing and this was a scent that he'd never forget. He followed it for a few a few minutes before finding Andy standing by a well. He wasn't quite sure how to react really... But he certainly wasn't going let her ruin his high.. She'd just have to deal with a happy Carlisle for the moment.

A few fluid movements closer and he leaned up over her shoulder, tossing a coin of his own up a few meters before it fell into the well. "I wish I wish by this wishing well that Andy's wish comes true" He chuckled slightly before noting "It better have been a good wish".

As she gazed at the coin wondering what type of wishes all the other foolish people like herself had made, a scent registered on the air. It was familiar, very much so and possibly at any other time of the month she would not notice it so strongly unless he was close to her but she noticed this. Closing her eyes to recall whose it was she did not have far to delve back into her subconsciousness to find the answer. Carlisle. She tried to remember the last she had seen of him, she had kissed him hadn't she? Surely between then and this she had apologized for her behavior? Rattling her brains for the answer to that one she came up short this time and then the scent was upon her. He was leaning over her shoulder and Andy closed her eyes again. Too close, much too close. Her intense need, hunger an almost feral heat that overcame her on the full moon kicked into motion with a ferociousness that overwhelmed her. His laughter and words caused her to smile, she had to at least pretend that she was normal but Carlisle knew her for what she was though he had never been around her on the days of a full moon before.

Moving away from him now she walked around the fountain to the other side continuing to smile as if she had every intention of doing this all along. Andy had to keep distance between her and him. She would not be able to control herself if he got closer and she seriously didn't know how he would behave towards her when hit with the level of raw animal magnetism she was sending out in spades.
"Hello Carlisle" the smile never faltered, she was at a safe distance or presumed she was. Her amber irises had darkened considerably almost a molten gold shade as she peered at him.
"I hope it was worth wasting your own wish for".

Carlisle chuckled once more as she moved away from him and around the other side of the well, even with her smile he knew. He rested his elbows onto the edge of the fountain, never breaking eye-contact with her. "Can't fool me Andy..Full moon's tonight" His eyes flickered for a few seconds to a brilliant, blazing gold before going back to their usual blue. He worked out the distance between them after a moment. After closing his eyes an breathing deeply for a moment he realized just how much she she was giving off in heat also.

Carlisle felt the animal deeper within him stir but he kept the calm smile on his face. He wasn't going to jump back to animal instincts that easily. Problem was, The way Carlisle used his ability was much different to others. While most trained to turn into an animal, Carlisle felt that the animal had always been there and is just contained. He wondered for a moment whether she could smell him. He had to concentrate to keep his eyes blue as he opened them again, though if she could smell him it wouldn't make much difference. "Wouldn't be wearing a new perfume would you?" He said, humor entwining with each word.

Andromeda looked up feigning surprise at his words, as if she had no idea what phase the moon was in. Cursing the fact that he was well aware of it but if that was the case then surely he'd leave her be. He wouldn't attempt to get any closer. She couldn't even begin to think about Crispin now, one thought of him would catapult her into orbit entirely and she would probably burn up completely, grabbing any male that happened to be near by. She looked at her
hands that seemed to be shaking a little. Damn she would have to leave, run for cover at this rate. Trying to judge how long it would take her to get from Obsidian to Brightstone and the safety of Crispin's apartment didn't help, it seemed so far away right now.

The light breeze carried his scent to her and she dipped her hands immediately in the cold water of the fountain and splashed her face. Carlisle was being too clever with his phrasing all together and she glared at him.
"You know damn well I'm not wearing any perfume at all, I don't need to today" or the day before or after for that matter. It wasn't as if any perfume could even mask the distinct scent that oozed from her, more times than not the rose water she usually wore was
only enhanced by it.
"Don't mean to be rude Carlisle, any other day and I'd love to chat but don't you have any where else you'd rather be?" her gaze seemed to be trailing over him slowly until she shook her head and splashed herself again. Wishing Crispin would come and rescue her fast.

Each movement she made, he noted. The tensing of her body, shaking of her hands.. She even had to splash herself a couple of times. 'Don't mean to be rude Carlisle, any other day and I'd love to chat but don't you have any where else you'd rather be?' Carlisle put on a thoughtful pose for a few moments before saying with another smile. "No.. Not really" He noticed he gaze travel his body a moment before she shook herself out of it and splashed herself again. He didn't suppose the shirt he was wearing wasn't helping at all seeing as it clung and showed off his taunt torso.

More and more Carlisle found the need to concentrate on staying completely human. Still, he wasn't going to give in that easily, not even to Andy. He composed his thoughts carefully again before speaking in a slightly playful tone, "Not going to run away on me are you?" He knew very well that that would be one of the more prominent thoughts in her head. He wasn't entirely sure why didn't want her to go. Maybe he was just enjoying himself too much. In a way he felt sorry for her as he noticed a slightly stronger breeze pass by them but she would have to learn to control herself at some stage right? Was that even the point of this?

She glared at him then before rolling her eyes, he was testing her patience and her equilibrium to boiling point. He didn't realize how bad she got, it was like herself and Crispin had opened a whole can of teenage raging hormones or teenage-wolf raging pheromones and hormones. Her mind ticked over trying to concentrate on something neutral but how damn impossible was that.
"Bunnies" she blurted the word out closed her eyes and tried hard to concentrate on cute cuddly fluffy bunnies, they were neutral right? Adorable fluffy, white yummy, delicious raw bunnies. She groaned now her excessive hunger seemed to want fulfilling as well.

She turned from him.
"If I need to run then let me" she looked over her shoulder at him, "do you hear me? This isn't Andy being a flirt here. I'd rip you to shreds body and soul. Your clothes would be dust on the floor and you wouldn't be able to resist".
There she had said it as plainly as she could now maybe he'd leave her be. Andromeda began to walk in the opposite direction, lifting up a hand in a farewell salute hoping he'd take the hint. She'd go the unbeaten path, the less trodden one which meant less people and no fear of being anywhere near any male. Her mind flipped to Crispin and she smiled, he'd have been proud of her. The thought of him now made her heart flip and her blood race wildly. She seriously needed to see him.

She gave him her warning as she turned to leave. Carlisle was well aware that what she said was a distinct possibility but she wasn't going to walk off from him that easily. She owed him a proper apology.. Not to mention something had sparked an interest in him. Within moments he twisted his way a few feet in front of her. By now his eyes flickered to the blazing gold, his teeth had piratically become fangs and his jet black hair spiked at the back slightly.

"So who's the guy"
He asked, head tilted to the side slightly as he inspected her. Every now and again her blood would rush and she'd let off a particularly strong wave of scent which most likely meant she was thinking about someone she was terribly fond of... Not the best thing to do with raging pheromones coursing through your body. Carlisle was becoming more and more aware of the fact that he was giving off a stronger scent. He tensed every few minutes and his blood became to heat.. Still he managed to keep the calm face.

Again he was in front of her, she watched as how the shirt he wore pulled tight across his chest and abs. Her mouth hung open to say something anything but she clamped it shut again, determined to walk on. She could smell him easily, the breeze blowing his scent right at her. Repressing a growl she took a step towards him instead of away from him as she had intended.

A hand came up and gripped his shirt front, within seconds she was pushing him back against the trunk of a tree. Her breathing was coming in ragged gasps, the pheromones she was releasing becoming stronger as her own heat increased.
"Crispin" his beautiful name tore from her as she lowered her face as if actually smelling the delicious scent that emanated from Carlisle. Saying his name had helped, her eyes widened and she shot straight up removing her hand and staring at him.
"I love him ok, so step away Carlisle. I can't control this, I can't" she pratically pushed him from her and began to run now. The blood was practically boiling in her veins, she needed to get back to the apartment and hoped fervently she was running in the right direction.

As soon as Andy had touched Carlisle, something clicked in his head. She mentioned the guys name but that meant little now. 'so step away Carlisle' A slight growl emitted him as she turned to run off. A slight twinge of regret touched him as he watched her run.. But still..

Within seconds he had launched himself from the tree and in her direction. He gave himself the pathetic reasoning that he was going after her to apologize.. But really, that made no sense at all and his body wasn't reacting to what his head wanted at all, it was reacting to the mass amounts of pheromones around her. Within moments he had caught up to her, grabbed her arm and pinned her to the closest wall. Just as Carlisle was about to apologize he felt his lips come against her burning hot ones. What...? NO! What the hell are you doing?! He pulled himself back a step after another moment, flickering his now purely animal like gold eyes to the ground. You stupid...stupid idiot! He raged at himself. "I'm sorry.. that was...way out of line" Even now a major part of him protested against his will.

She knew she was running blindly but she didn't care, she just wanted to get back to Crispin and all would be well. Back into his arms and let her pheromones be damned with him. Her feet sounded noiseless on the ground as if she were running so fast that they barely touched down. Yet an arm was pulling her back, grabbing her roughly until Carlisle was then pinning her against a nearby wall. Their breathing was ragged, heavy and labored. He wouldn't dare she kept telling herself, though the draw was strong, too strong.

His lips crashed down on hers, winding her completely. Her eyes flew open wider in pure shock yet she could feel herself about to give in. Feel her eyelids want to close and hold him close to her. It didn't feel wrong but it sure as hell wasn't right either. Thankfully he pulled back and apologized. Andromeda's gut reaction as always was to raise a hand and whack him a loud resounding crack across his right cheek.
"I told you, I warned you" she shouted at him getting both hands now and pushing against his chest though for a second they fought between pulling him back to her and pushing him far away.

Andromeda instead moved away, circling him as if she were a weary predator.
"Apology accepted, I'm sorry too. For doing the same thing last year at school. Now we're quits so just leave me alone today. Any other day we can talk but I can't be this close to you Carlisle, not today" she wasn't strong enough to fight this much longer, one more move close to her and she would lose all self control completely.

No matter how hard Carlisle tried, He couldn't calm himself. He could hear the blood rush in his ear, the heat and scent pulse from his flesh. His heart raced and every animal instinct in his body raged at him. He wanted nothing more then to jump on her, pin her down and have his way with her.. But that wasn't right, that wasn't what he wanted.. It was the animal talking...right?

'Crack!' Carlisle's head tilted to the side, away from the slap. His tongue darting through his teeth to run along the inside of the stinging cheek. "I guess I deserved that one.." He murmured, more to himself then anyone. She grabbed him again but couldn't seem to decided if she was pulling him closer or pushing him away. Carlisle repressed the growl and urge to pin her to something again. Andy finally made some distance between them, though it wasn't much. He could still smell her, and he had to fight to keep any sense of reason in his head.

She apologized too before telling him to leave her alone today. "Well then go, I won't follow you.. But I don't think I can bring myself to leave" Carlisle's hands trembled slightly as he fought to hold himself still as she circled him. Neither would last much more.. You could tell just by their uneven, ragged breathing patterns.

Andy's breathing was coming in deep gasps now, her chest rising and falling dramatically with the effort to suppress the burning need inside her. If it was Crispin she knew she wouldn't be trying so hard to keep away but this wasn't him and she had to stay back. Had to and yet the beast inside her seemed to be enjoying itself thoroughly as if convinced this was all a game. As the breeze drifted his scent to her once again she tilted her head, closed her eyes and inhaled it. He smelled amazing, so much so she practically purred. Her eyes opened slowly, amber orbs meeting the gold hue of his own.

"I don't believe you Carlisle" Andromeda was standing up straight to her full height now, she looked formidable at any time but right now she looked incredible, dangerous and beautiful. She took a step closer to him, as if the walls had been torn down and the heat that had pulsated through her body had won over. Her skin gleamed with perspiration, her hair and pores steeped with the musk of her pheromones. She was radiating so much his way it was near impossible for him to resist and she knew that all thoughts of any other male were slipping fast. She did not see Carlisle now before her but simply the burning aura of male heat. The tremors of his hands were evident, the chuckle of satisfaction that escaped her was more a snarl.

"You would follow" another step closer, her body was burning up now. Even a cold shower was not going to save her, this was madness but so was the effects of the eminent full moon on her, so was the beast she was. With a swift kick she knocked his legs from underneath him and with even swifter movements was down on the ground straddling him. Effortlessly she pinned his arms behind his head, a slow sardonic smile forming.
"I don't think you'll be going anywhere just yet".

'I don't believe you Carlisle'

That was it, this wasn't going to go anyway good now. Carlisle and Andy just before a full moon, worst..idea...ever. He watched as she took the step towards him, god she looked good. His features became ever more angular as he watched her closely. His blood was practically on fire now and his control over the release of scent was gone. His own chest rose and fell as he drew the ragged breaths in time with hers. Any thought of leaving had slipped away from his head the moment she took her first step along with most of his sense too it'd seem.

She took another step towards him before sweeping his legs. Though Carlisle could see it coming and the last wavering sliver of sense in him screamed to get away, he allowed it to happen. Only flexing out his body as he hit the ground so that he didn't break anything. Within another moment he found Andy straddling him , bringing his arms up back pinning them above his head. 'I don't think you'll be going anywhere just yet'. A much more sexual growl rumbled from Carlisle as he looked up to her, "Have a thing with being dominant do we?" Ok that was not Carlisle.. At least he didn't think it was? No, the animal inside him was having its fun while he couldn't control himself

Andromeda had not a single thought run through her head, it was all pure instinct nothing more. The base need to control, to want and to take were all there welling up and over taking everything else. A sneer marred her features at his words, they barely registered as a hand reached over to touch his face. Fate stepped in to finally save her from herself. The little bit of sun that decided to come out that day shone through the leaves of the trees and shimmered on the ring on her finger. It dazzled her for a moment, she paused and stared at it. Very slowly her eyes blinked as she pushed herself back, looking more closely at the ring. Eventually she looked at him again and practically flung herself from him.

This wasn't her and she was better than this. She could fight it, how often had herself and Crispin done just that. Her eyes darted from the promise ring to Carlisle as she shook her head standing up slowly as she began to speak.
"Do not move, don't even stir. I need to leave here, I need to go now while I can and I have nothing more to be ashamed of or regret. I will not do this to Crispin, I love him. He is my heart and he is the only hope of a soul I have in this world. He's my salvation Carlisle, I need him and he needs me. If I give in anymore to the beast then that's all I'll ever be. He believes in me, it's time I did too."
Andy took a step away before looking back at him.
"I ... I'm sorry" a swift shrug and then she was racing faster than she had ever done before. There was only one place she wanted to be, only one person she needed and that sure wasn't the guy she had just left back in the park. Her feet pounded faster and faster until she finally stood outside his apartment, near breathless but smiling. She would tell him of course what had happened, they kept no secrets from each other. There wasn't room. Smiling she opened the door and let herself in. He wouldn't be home yet but she had enough time to shut herself up before the moon rose. Gingerly touching the ring only one thought finally entered, Crispin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back