Fenway Park

Jonathan Holland

It was near March here, a little after valentine, and one of the greatest seasons of sports would be starting; opening day Fenway Park. Wearing his old jersey from the year he was actually born, Pedro Martinez read on the back of his jersey, while he had introduce Willow to a David Ortiz jersey. Both jersey worth a lot more then the green monster seat they were seated at, but it gave them a hell of view of the oldball park. Everything was worth it, them sitting amongst muggels hiding away any trace of magic just to see the game, them eating long meat dogs cuddle in a bun, and just about every ounce of root beer counted. It was all worth it cause she was here. Nothing else matter, just her. Jon look over at Willow, giving her so what you think smile? "You like it?" he asked her. If she didn't it wouldn't be so bad, cause being here wasn't the highlight. Nah, it was the beginning. New York was up base, first inning and red sox pitcher started throwing his fancy tricks.

Willow for one was glad to be away from the wizarding world for a little bit. Ares Moon was starting to gain a following. A small one but a following none the less. While Bass seemed to be enjoying himself, it was driving Willow bananas. She sang because she loved to sing, she played because she loved to play and she joined the band because she loved her friend and liked to proform. Fame was proving to be a little hard on her. The one thing that got her through it all was Jon and his centeredness. Even if everything changed if Ares Moon became famose Willow knew that he would stay the same.

In Fenway Park Willow dug into her hot dog knowing that she was going to be spending quite a bit on them once through out the night. Another thing that Willow loved was food. She was carful not to spill any one the jersy though. She knew how much that was worth. "Are ya kiddin I love it. Food, drink, sports and you what could be better?" She said holding her hand up for New York. She was still going to Drumstrang but she loved New York. She had always been a states girl even though her accent was a weird mix between Bronx and London. She looked up at Jon with a bright smile on her face and a thank you in her eyes.

"Man I totally forgot you were a Yankee girl!" Jon laugh, his laugh was drown out by the cheering fan cause Boston wasn't playing, they were striking the hell out of the New Yorker. "Well your showing love for the legends, to bad they aren't around anymore.." Jon bit into his dog, he was pretty sure he had for a few more to chow down. He knew Willow would end up doing the same, both having quite a appetite when it cames to food. "maybe your pansy new Yorkers have a shot today?" he lean down, kissing her lips. Another strike out. "Nah they suck!" he tease just by kissing her lips once more.

OOCOut of Character:
You can comment how new York doing whenever they are up :p that way it will continue the rp till 5th inning

Being playful Willow took a sip from Jon's cup then looked at him as if she were daring him to say something. "Fook thaaaat." Willow hissed good naturally and got up off her seat. "Come on you can do better than that!" She called through at the top of her lungs. She didn't care of people looked at her strangely. She could just knock them out if they said anything. Willow sat back down to have Jon kiss her. She looked down to almost cry when they struck out. "They're gonna get better." She said as if praying. She was also a little distracted by his lips. She kissed him back and shrugged. "If ya keep doing that when they strike out I may not mind much." She teased back. Willow looked down again at the game change. The pitched seemed pissed off and started to throw the head. "Oh hell yeah what was that about sucking!" She yelled happily.

Jon laughed, cause being with Willow just always made his day. She can be a little rough most of the time, but him being intimated by her ways didn't phase the six foot dude who can probably tossed her around with one arm if she let him. Avoiding the trouble of getting smacked up, or in his case ever wanting to have more kids, he didn't dare himself to do it. Still he grabbed her up anytime for their own kinda fun ways, or just toss her up when he wanted a overly dramatic kiss. "Oh please? One hit and your cheering for New York babes? What did you forget? Your in my old school yard!" he called out, as more the muggel fans booed at New York for getting a guy. "You just go lucky!" he smile at her comment than kiss her again. "And for that too, your not getting anymore!" he laughed, taking his drink after kissing her. He took a large gulp, the game kept going. "You want to make this interesting? How bout a bet? You know if I win you have to do something for me and if you win you can ask for whatever..?" he look down at her smiling, that big charming smile of his that never went away with Willow. When she wasn't around it did, just because he thought about Emma a whole lot more. There's not a day that went by, he was still thinking about his daughter.

Willow rolled her eyes. Jon could toss her about alright. This was surprising to the tall girl but still it was comforting knowing that she didn't have to defend herself all the time. Oh Willow was still a hard byoch who could punch like a boy. This fact came very painfully to one of her friends that called her soft. He ended with missing teeth. This didn't mean that Willow and Jon didn't have their fights. Willow had one of the shortest fuses on earth, Jon had just elongated it somewhat but it was still there. She was happy thought, for the first time since her mother was murdered Willow was completely happy. "Someone's gotta show them love." She said sticking out her tongue at him. "No hit game, No hit game!" She cried. They may have sucked up at bat but if they couldn't score they damn well make sure that Boston didn't either.

Willow kissed Jon then glared. "I'd like to see you stop me." She said reaching around Jon for the root beer mug. She didn't really want it but it was fun to play around like this. She stopped when he mentioned the bet. "Yeah sure why not. It seems like I'm gonna win no matter what happens." She said rising an eyebrow. That smile made her want to sink into her seat. To Willow there was no one sexier than her dude and who she ended up with him she had no clue. She was just happy she did. There was still the issue about his daughter but she was sure that with time and effort she would be found. Willow always felt a little guilty when it came to her but if anything happened to Zehava and they had found the little girl Willow would treat the girl like her own kid. As best she could anyway.

OOCOut of Character:
I give you props for that cause both Jon and Maddiie are parents now :p

"Aye! Chill out with the soda babes! You got a big azz mug right there next to you and your drinking mines" he tossed his arm around her shoulder, pulling his girl into a tight grip where she couldn't move. "If you want to live another day sweets I advice you to back of my brew" he said playing around with his eyes but his lips were solid still. For a few seconds he held her like that till he kissed her again. "Nah your not gonna win, Boston will beat the crap out of New York before tonight end" he beamed happily before he let ago. "Besides you want them to win after what I want from you. I know you will and I know what I want from you, you'll want it to girl" he snicker, his lips now coy to the side, he wanted to see her get hook on what he wanted before he won it fairly with this game.

OOCOut of Character:
Willow has a soft spot for kids. Don't know why but she does.

It was true she had a mug of her own it was just so much fun playing around like this. They didn't often get to do it because Willow was either at school or off somewhere with her band. Kari did one hell of a job managing but he kept Ares Moon busy. With his strong arm around her tightly there was no way Willow was reaching over to take a drink from his mug. Didn't mean that she was ready to quit trying. "Oh you want me to live another day." She said sliding her hand up his chest. A cheer from the crowd and she knew that there had been a hit. "Fooook. Your right they are sucking to night." She said shaking her head. She didn't much care. As much as she loved her beloved New York she was more interested in the guy next to her. "Now I'm interested. What is it?" She asked after kissing him again.

"If I tell you now than I will spoil my bet" he lean down and kiss her once more. Their lips can stay attached forever, he could hold it longer, he doubt Willow could. "Besides that, we need to finish the game" another out and off to second inning. Yeah baseball drag on, still Americans love them. Both Jon and Willow weren't American or Muggels, that's why he was letting her experience just about everything he cross path at a young age. "Its so much like qudditch? Right?" sort of, maybe it was the bat that reminded him of being a beater and all.

"Except we do get hit by the balls, dammit. It reminded me when Jared swung at last practice. He almost tore my arm off" Jared was their roommate. Willow stayed with Jon and Jared had his own room. Jared hardly home though, he works at a restaurant when he wasn't playing and stayed out with his new buds from the muggel world. Boston had a lively connections with college networking and places to hang. You can't go bored, with Jon he just like being home with his girl when they weren't working up a sweat in qudditch and Willow's music career. "Woot! Let's go Boston!" he shouted as they got a double.

Willow, having imagrated to London at the age of three, hadn't had time expirence things like this though she her mother had introduced things like skateboarding and rollerblading early one. Fearing that her child may become a couch potato she never brought things like TV and game systems in the house. Now that Jon was taking her on a tour of the muggle world it seemed like there was a bit of life that she was missing out on. She was starting to think of magic as more a tool than a life style. "Not fair." She pouted but she became intrested in the game again.

"The bat's right, they seem to get hit by the balls too." She said laughing as one of the players got it in the head by said ball. Willow could walk the muggle world without being recongnized because she wasn't well known even in the wizarding world. When she started to gain more of a fan base then things would get more complicated. She hoped that things never got that far but Sebastian's idea was much, much bigger. "Hope you knocked the stuffing out of him in return. Rememba, If you come home with bruses from a game I will put bruses over those." She said jokenly.

Jon laughed at Willow sense of humor. Laughing at someone being slug by a ball was something Willow would laugh at anytime, she had a ruthless sense of humor. Jon love it. He laughed a little though he made a face. "I can already feel that! Head throbbing, ears almost bluring!"the poor sap was sent out of the name game, another inning, another shift in batting. Boston winning by two runs, New York just had one. "Your so mean, how your going to do that to your future--" the fan broke out into a cheer drowning his words, he remembered than wasn't the time to tell her!

"You can give up the bet now Willow, its almost bearing the fifth inning..." he said this when he stood up to cheer for Boston. He actually wanted to back out of his bet, the world didn't need to know how he felt about Willow. Long as she knew it, nothing matter. Jon was that reserved to himself, confidence just not enough to be wild out like Willow. She influence him a lot in good ways, speaking his mind was still his trouble weak spot. Jon still balance her out well, but he held her in good ways. He still had to be her rock when she felt down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back