OOC First Name
Mia
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
🏳️‍🌈Cas, 🏳️‍🌈Gay🏳️‍🌈
Wand
Curly 12.5" Flexible Chestnut with Mermaid Scale Core
((set after week five potions class when the students had a sample of Felix Felicis))
Linden made his way out of the potions classroom. he wasn't sure where he was going but he as he had left the potions classroom he had a sudden urge to go outside, it was a beautiful early summer day and he was glad that he wasn't having to stay inside and study. he walked across the lawn towards the water he took his robes, shoes and socks off and ran towards the water still wearing his trousers. he stopped when he was knee-deep and dived in before surfacing and letting out a "woop" of enjoyment.

The weather was starting to warm up and René figured he should be working on really upping his Quidditch training. They actually had a chance at the cup and even though René probably wouldn't be playing in the match, it was pretty good motivation to work harder. He'd move out to the lakeside to practice swinging with his beater bat after one too many close calls trying to practice in side, though he'd taken a break for a moment when someone shot past him nearby and dove into the lake.

"Are OWLs really that bad?" He called out after a moment, realizing that Linden had be the person cannoning in the lake. He supposed at least Linden had taken his shoes off. "Don't get eaten, my brother says something big lives in the lake," he added, remembering all the rumours he kept hearing about something living in the lake.

linden hadn't noticed the boy standing by the lake bat in hand as he had passed by. it was only when he heard him calling to him that he swam a bit closer to the edge "there are not as bad as people say, we have no exams this semester and it is a butiful day for a swim" he said before rolling into a sitting position. at the mention of the things in the lake he grinned and nodded. "Oh yes, there are lots of things in the lake, there are mermaids, grindylows, the golden eel, and all your usual lake creatures. but i won't get eaten today, I have felix on my side" he said. before looking out towards the water as if expecting to see a fin or some ripples coming towards him.

René tried to hide a grin behind his hand when Linden's apparently explanation for flinging himself in the lake was the nice weather. He'd always thought their keeper was a bit more composed than that but perhaps not. "Aw, jealous," he said, kicking a loose stone on the shore when Linden mentioned they didn't have exams this semester. "I hate exams," he said with a sigh. René wasn't a particularly awful student, and magical homework was a lot more exciting to work on than than normal homework ever had been, but ever time he sat down for a test it was like his mind emptied and he forgot how to spell everything.

René scooted closer to the water, toeing where it lapped against the shore as Linden moved to sit in the lake and talk to him. He didn't know what a grindylow was, but was unsurprised to hear there were eels about. "Do mermaids eat people?" He mused, deciding to sit down on the rocky lakeshore to match Linden, scooting back with a noise of annoyance when his pants legs got wet. "Wait, Felix? Like that first year, Felix?" He asked, confused and glancing around as if the first year was crouched behind a boulder somewhere.

Linden felt so relaxed here in the lake speaking to Rene. he let out a really hearty laugh as the younger boy said that exams suck. "we have double next semester. but for now, it is all sunshine and swimming" he said.
as Rene came closer to the waters edge. linden headed the other way sitting down on the sandy lake floor near the shore. "the ones in the lake won't they can be pretty friendly. salt water ones can be a bit more aggressive. but even then i don't think they will eat you. " he said, as the boy ran out of the water linden let out a big laugh and splashed in his direction. not a big splash but a small fun one. "first year felix?" lin asked not sure if he had met a first year felix. "no Felix felicis. it is a potion that brings good luck" he said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back