Feeling lonely

James Hill

Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
James strolled into the library with his hands in his pockets. Wandering over to the bin he emptied the sweet rubbish and dead leaves that had collected in his pockets over the past 4 weeks. He then sta himself down at one of the seats and stared at the book he had chosen. Charms through the ages. He was going to read it but was to busy thinking to take notice of its stillness on the table. He smiled in his thoughts and then blinked the heavy tears that were brushing his eyes away.

Harri walked into the libary, she wasn't really sure why, she had no homework to do or anything but it was nice to be in a bit of quiet for once, she looked around and saw a boy whom she assumed was a first year sitting at a table she walked over to him "Hey, I'm Harri," she said "Mind if I join you?" she whispered.

Hollie strolled into the library, bored. Then she spotted Harri and that 'too-big-for-his-boots' boy from Hufflepuff sitting together. Odd mix she thought, amused. Since when has Harri and... - she paused to think of his name - James been friendly? So Hollie wandered over to where the two were sitting and perched herself on the seat beside Harri.
"Hey, mind if I sit here?" she whispered, quietly.

"Hey Hollie," Harri said warmly momenterilly forgetting were she was. "Sure you can sit there, howa you?" she asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back