Feeling Bad

"Oh no not at all. I'll take you under my wing and make you warm. But just don't expect it all the time." Derrik stuck out his tounge again. "Good I'm glad that you have a fresh batch. You have no idea how much I've been craving for them." It was Derrik's weak point. "You know more than anyone that I'd be over to see mom in a heart beat. We connect so much. Speaking of which my mum would like to meet your parents as well." Derrik just wanted to stay next to Tala forever now that he was next to him. He could just goble up Tala but Derrik knows better than to do such a thing. If Derrik were ever to do such a thing, Tala wouldn't be around anymore.

((Last post for me))

"But I doooooo" He whined a little. "And you totally just gave away your weak spot. Bawahaha." He laughed evily as thoughts of tormenting Derrik with fudge ran through his head. "You know you wuv me" He said gazing at Derrik,. "Ahh, the will have to meet at some point I guess. Hahah. I'm sure our mums with get on fine."

((Alrighty hun ♥ stay safe ^_^ ))

Derrik smiled at Tala's whining. "He really is cute." "So what if it was given away. You've got a ton more than I do. I can torture you so much you'd never wish you'd be around me again. I'll strike like a snake. " "And yes I do wuv you. Sometimes I think it's too much for my own good." Derrik kissed Tala softly on the forehead again. "So what do you have planed for tomorrow my little torture object?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back