Feeling Bad

Tala Ivanov

OOC First Name
Renee
Wand
Yew Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Tala felt bad, actually he felt worse than bad. He felt horrible. He was a bad boyfriend, a bad friend and an all around bad person. He talked to Derrik all year, not once, save for the opening feast, and that was a quick hello. Derrik must hate him, he has been neglecting him, Tala doesn't deserve him. I fail at relationships, he thought to himself as he laid back on the grass with a sigh. By pure chance he was back where he had first met Derrik. He smiled a little to himself at the memories that flooded to the from of his mind. They were good times, that day cheered him up, for he had been getting over Tasanee.He let out an empty laugh, that brought back more memories. He really needed his brothers advice on what to do. He loved Derrik and all, but things aren't going as he would like them too. Bryan would deffinatly know what to do, he was a good brother. Maybe he would send an owl tonight. Yes, that is what I will do. But right now, I think I'll just stare at the clouds.

Derrik had been back into the swing of school. He had seen Tala around school grounds but he didn't really had much to say since his studies were the important things. Derrik felt bad himself about not being able to be next to Tala for so long. He wished he could do so many things to make it up but he wasn't too sure how it could be done.

To get some air from homework Derrik went outside on the grounds. He turned all around to figure where he wanted to go. He looked towards the lake where everything happened. It pained Derrik to look at it but it also made him happy. To seclude himself, Derrik slowly began to walk towards the lake front.

To his suprise someone was already there. Without knowing who Derrik walked a little further. "No...could it really be...him?..." Thoughts flew through his head like a mad race horse. "What do I say when I see him? What if it's not him? But who else would have that sandy coloured hair? Maybe I should turn around and go elsewhere..." After fighting with himself for what seemed like an eternity, Derrik walked towards this body.

Tala heard the rustle of clothing and the soft sound of footsteps on the grass. He tilted his head all the way back to catch a glimpse of the person approaching and his eyes widened when he recognised the form of Derrik coming closer. Oh my....Derrik. His thoughts completely stopped at the sight of his boyfriend. He looked well, sad but well. What do I say? I feel as if I have no right to speack to him at all. He is a flash, stood up and turned to face Derrik.

Derrik watched as the kid in front of him bolt up from the ground. He hadn't had the best chance to talk to Tala until now. He walked closer to Tala with a sad feeling in his eyes. "Hey...stranger." he said with a little smile.

His heart thumped when he heard Derriks tentative greeting. He sounded sad, hesitant, and Tala couldn't take it. He launched himself full force at Derrik, wrapping his arms around his waist and burying his head into Derriks chest. This nearly had them toppling over, but Derrik had grown and was now strong enough to hold Tala off with his attacks. "Missed you" came is muffled response to Derriks greeting.

"To think a little runt like you would miss and giant thing like me." Derrik said with a smile. He ruffled Tala's hair the one major thing that he missed the most. "So what in Merlin's name have you been up to?" Derrik was trying so hard not to crush Tala either. He loved and missed the feeling of have Tala so close to him. Derrik thought that maybe something had happened and things would go spiraling down...at least he was still hoping for that.

Tala couldn't look at Derrik. How could he tell him that he hadn't had the time for his boyfriend. That would make him seems so bad. Hell he feels bad enough as it is. "Of course I missed you" He said squeezing Derrik tightly. "I'm so sorry I haven't seen you this year. I feel so bad about it."

Derrik didn't care. So what if Tala didn't have the time? Derrik knew that Tala was loyall enough not to go anywhere else. They could both work things out. "So what? It's alright. Don't crush me either. I know I'm buff and all but that doesn't mean you can take advantage of it silly." Derrik kissed Tala's forehead. Derrik never knew how much he really felt for Tala until now. The feelings slowly poured out in such huge quantites.

Tala sniggered "I can't help it, I mean look at all these muscles" He poked Derrik in his growing bicep. He was glad that he wasn't angry at all with him. He smiled and turned his head up. "What is this?! only a kiss on the forehead?" He joked. Why not, if Derrik wasn't angry, then he can joke like normal.

"Hey thats all you deserve at the moment for not being around. You have to work for the rest of it." Derrik sort of felt a little bit of a poke from Tala. Tala was apparently falling for Derrik's rok hard abs. Derrik loved to torment Tala. The squirming was so entertaining. What could we possibly do? We haven't seen each other in so long. "So what's the deal? What are we gonna do?"

Tala pouted slightly at that. Maybe he would make Derrik work for it, he smiled to himself on the inside. He let him go, but still stood very close to him. "Just stay here, catch up, watch the clouds. I feel like taking a lazy day." He said smiling warmly at Derrik.

"Oh a lazy day I see. Well that's fine with me." Derrik moved closer to the lake and lained on the soft sand. "So what have you been up to?" Derrik was curious as to what Tala had been doing all this time. Maybe he had gone somewhere interesting. Derrik smiled as his hand asked for Tala's. He enjoyed Tala's soft hands. It showed that even though he could be a fireball, Tala was kind hearted by nature.

Tala sat next to Derrik and slipped his hand into the one that Derrik offered. He had gotten a lot taller, and stronger. Tala was doomed to be a runt for the rest of his life. "Studying, reading, sleeping, and studying. Remeber we have OWLS this year" He said groaning at the meer thought of them. " What about you?" he asked, turning his head to look at Derrik.

"Owls ugh don't remind me please. If I'll take the owls I'll just take mine to the Common Room and say did I pass?" Derrik laughed at his stupid joke. "I have honestly been studing, sleeping and thinking of stuff." Derrik didn't want to go into full details about his thoughts. Not just yet at least. He wanted to see if Tala would spill more details than what was already said.

"Ehh? you...thinking? Did it hurt? Is your bain Ok? No lasting damage?" He said petting Derriks head, smiling brightly at Derrik. "I've been keeping to myself this year, think don't think my roomies even know I'm there" He said with a laugh. Keeping to himself is what he likes to do normally, except with Derrik of course.

Perfect timeing. "Oh yes. Ouch. It hurt all the time. The only lasting damage I have is you." Derrik said as he turned to look at Tala and stuck his tounge out. Tala thinking to himself seemed a lot like him. He wasn't much of a person to talk to others but if talked to by the right person, he'd open up like a book.

Tala pouted. "Ouch, well that back fired on me didn't it." He said poking Derrik in the side. He wondered if Derrik was still ticklish. He shuffled a bit closer to Derrik and looked slyly at him.

"Why yes...yes it did." Derrik smiled. He loved just loved to pick on Tala so much. He was never the kid who got mad but even if he did, he threw little fits. It was so adorable. Tala moved a little closer. He had a slyish look on him. "You better not be up to anything bad or I will end you." Derrik said with a straight face.

"End me...Ohhh sounds positivley delightful" He said wrapping his arm around Derriks waist, pulling them closer together. He tilted his head up, looking like he was going to kiss him, he smiled warmly at Derrik and stared into his eyes. When Derriks face was inches away he launch his attack on his sides, tickling the hell out of him.

It seemed as though Tala wanted to take up on the offer of ending his life. Of course Derrik was joking. He'd never want to hurt his little russian boy. Tala looked up and moved closer to Derrik. Then without expecting it, Tala launched a masive tickle fest. Derrik moved just a inch over. He had grown over the tickle phase. "Sorry honey, but that doesn't work on me anymore." Derrik said as his kissed Tala lightly on the cheek.

Tala pouted yet again. All his attempts keep getting thwarted. "Is there nothing left I can get you with?" He asked, looking at Derrik. "You've seemed to have out grown everything. Damn you insanely tall people" He huffed to himself and folded his arms. Of course he wasn't angry.

"So it seems that I have out grown everything. But that doesn't mean that there isn't anything left. There is two things left. You know one of them very well." Derrik left a slyish smile on his face. The little rants that Tala let out just makes Derrik laugh so much. "You know, you look really cute when you pout like that. You're just like a little child. But you're my little thing." Derrik sat up and crossed his arms over his knees.

Tala screwed his nose up at the little comment. "Just cause I don't like milk....." He let his head fall on Derriks shoulder/arm. "Yeah, and you are my Giagantic giant" he said in returm "At least if I get tired, I won't have to walk. I have you to carry me" He smiled to himself at the thought of Derrik carrying him.

"Oh you think you're funny aren't you? Just because I'm stronger than you doesn't mean I have to be the body guard and carry you around." Derrik said as his softly poked Tala's nose. "Oh and you owe me a ton load of fudge you know that?" Derrik softly pet Tala's hair and played with it as he smiled.

"Oh, so you are going to leave me out in the cold?" He said screwing up his nose "Some boyfriend....jeez" He laughed. His mum had recently sent him a box of fudge with a not that said she was dissapointed that there had been no new news on Derrik. His mum loved Derrik a lot. "I have a new box, Mum says hi by the way and wants to know if you'd like to come and stay with us again?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back