Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
10¾ , Cherry wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Eustace really enjoyed exploring all the corners of Hogwarts over and over again. Today, the boy had strayed into an almost imperceptible path, which only took the connoisseurs to the unknown. Although Eustace was too old to sit on the bench, he liked to just sit there and think about the next adventure. His pants and shoes were wet again, but it couldn't stop Eustace and he continued on his way.
After a while, Slytherin boy proudly stepped into the garden and smiled at the sky. Then, still smiling, he continued on his way.

Sofia liked to spend a lot of time in the Hogwarts garden. She loved to feel the wind on her face and how peaceful everything seemed.
The hufflepuff finally found a good spot and sat down on the grass. However, for her surprise, she saw a boy who seemed to be about her age, just a few steps away.
She gave him a friendly smile, thinking how great a little bit of company would be.

Eustace walked around and see cute girl who was sat down to the grass. He vawed the girl and walked closer and mayby she needed company. -Hey, my name is Eustace, what your's? Mayby you need a little bit company?- He asked and waited girl's answer.

Last edited:
"Hi Eustace! I'm Sofia, it's nice to meet you." She said smiling. "You can sit here if you'd like." Sofia said tapping the grass next to her.

-You have a nice name Sofia and pleasure to meet you!- Eustace tryed be nice to her and he was relif when she agree with his company.-Thanks! How are you enyoi this place? Do you like?- He hoped that don't was so many ask to her.

Sofia smiled again. "I really like being here." She looked at him "It's also a great place to think, you know?" That part of the garden wasn't easy to find, Sofia had found it by accident and she wondered if the same had happened to him.
"Did you had a hard time getting here? The path was full of mud today." She said giggling and pointing to her muddy shoes.

-This i see first time in my life. My mom and dad is muggle but my grandmother is a wizard. Not sure why i'm here but this is excited!- Eustace smiled her but he was happy be part od wizarding worl and he waited so much leason. -Not realy! Sorry for my many talk, i just a little nervos meet new people here- He hoped that she won't be mad at him and he a long time ago get so much in truble.

Sofia was glad that Eustace had decided to join her. "I completely understand you." She said "My mother was a witch but my father is a muggle so I kind of grew up like one. This is all new to me as well!"
She smiled.
"You can talk as much as you want. I don't mind it, at all."

-Thanks, Sofia!- He smiled to her and looked to her. -What your mother do? She is nice to you? My mom was so angry to me, when me and my brother got fight all the time! Yes, me to!- He agreed with her and he needed stop so many ask to her.

-Sofia, i know soon is September but do you wan't go with me as friend to Halloveen party?- He asked the girl and hoped she say yes.

She looked at him with a sad smile. "Well... My mother died when I was just a baby, so I actually never met her." Sofia explained. "But... you said you have a brother? How is he like? I don't have any siblings but I presume it must be fun!"
She smiled at Eustace. "I would love to go to a Halloween party with you." She said while thinking how nice it was of him to invite her.

-I'm so sorry!- He didn't wanted make her feel bad. -Somtimes, he is such a pain but he is a good brother. So you are only one child family?- Eustace asked her and wanted know a little more. Eustace smiled when she was agree go with him.

"It's okay, don't worry." She assured him. "I am, unfortunately. My father never married again, so it's just the two of us."
She smiled. It may have sounded a bit lonely but the reality was far from it. Her father was the most loving person she knew and it was literally impossible to be bored when he was around.
"Classes start in a few days. Which one are you most looking foward to?" Sofia asked curious.

- He is still upset? I know he will be find the right one!- He hoped that words can again make girl smiled. - I like more History of magic and you?- He smiled the girl. - What is your favorit flower?- He wanted know becouse he wanted be for her like a gentelman and give her flower to halloween party.

@Sofia White

She looked up staring at the blue sky. "I don't think so... He loved my mother deeply, that I can tell." She smiled and looked at him.
Eustace seemed really sweet and Sofia was glad that they had crossed paths.
"Sunflowers, definitely!" She had a little plantation of sunflowers back home and she really liked to sit in the middle of the field, completely surrounded by them.
She loved how they would always seek out and face the sun and how breathtaking the field was.

@Eustace Ross

-Don't vorie, you both will be fine!- He take hand and take to Sofia shoulders. He know that he can support each other. -I will remeber that!- He wanted make surprise here to halloween party and gave her sunflower. But that will be surprise and he don't tell her what he have mind.

Eustace placed his hand on her shoulder and Sofia smiled to him. She didn't had a lot of friends at Hogwarts yet, so she was happy to be talking to him.
"So Eustace...what do you like to do in your free time?" She asked looking at him curious.

He needed some time to think what he doing in free time. -There have lot od things, what i'm doing. I love learned languages, swim and take care of plants and i like herbology. How about you?- he asked.

"Do you know any other language?" She asked "I would love to learn one someday but, if I'm being honest, I haven't really tried it." Sofia said giggling. She layed back on the grass and smiled. "I also like Herbology! We could study together one day, if you'd like." The Hufflepuff suggested.
Then Sofia closed her eyes, thinking of what she used to do back home. She remembered how she used to like to read outside and how she would come back home, happy for having finished another one of her precious books. "Read, I really like to read."

-Yes, i know Latin language. I was study this in summer when i was home. - Eustace smiled her and he was curios about her. What she needed know and learn and mayby he can teach her some French. -I can teach you French? If you want to?- He also know better idea and show her Paris if she later would be agree and he and Sofia still be friends. -That would be nice and sit together leason?- He asked and crush fingers. -Me to!- He smiled.

"That would be great!" She said with a friendly smile.
The sun had started to set, but they were so focused on their conversation, that they only noticed it when the late fall breeze chilled their skin.
"It's getting cold, we should get inside!" Sofia suggested.

-Wait! Here, wear this my jacket and let's go shcool!- He wanted be a gentelmen for her and he take off his jacked and gave her to her shoulders. Hoped that she don't get cold.

Sofia smiled and thanked him for the jacket. "Thank you Eustace! But...won't you be cold?" She asked worried. She really appreciated his gesture but she didn't want him to catch a cold.

-Don't voried about me. I will be fine!- He smiled her and then he walked with her back to shcool.

When they finally arrived at the castle it was already dark. "I really enjoyed the afternoon!" Sofia smiled. "And I'll see you at the Halloween feast!" She said giving him a kiss on his cheek, before heading back to the dorms.

-Me to!-He blushed and looked to her. -Of course, i be there and wait you with a little surprise. - Eustace didn't expected a kiss on the cheek. he heart beat so fast with happines. That kiss on the cheek was his first time and he looked a happy boy in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back