Feed Me!!!

Eden Silverback

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Eden was starving after traveling for so long to get back to school. She missed this place so much and now she was back yay! Looking around Eden wondered if they still had a jar of jelly slugs or if they were all gone.

Tohoru wondered down to the kitchens looking for something to snack on maybe something spicey. Hearing someone already down there Tohoru peeked around the connor and saw the most beautiful girl he had ever seen in his life looking in the cupboreds taking a deep breath Tohoru took a deep breath and said. " Hello miss I dont think I have seen you around before whats your name?"

Hoshi Koshiba was hungry. It wasn't a surprise since she did spend most of her day eating. Hoshi slunk into the Kitchens even though they held a slightly unpleasent memory for her in which the Shadow Boy had inturpupted one of her suduction sessions. Hoshi put that out of her mind and looked around. "Hey little brother!" She said happely as she spoted his spikyish hair. She saw a girl there too and beamed. Hoshi was always nice to people when she first met them. It was only after they proved themselves the up most evil that she started being mean. "Hoshi Koshiba." She said flashing her her super stare grin.

Eden whiped around when she heard the the boys voice. A few seconds later a girl walked in and greeted the boy they looked about the same age so they might have been twins. Eden could bearly speak the boy was perfect and the girl wow. Taking a deep breath and putting a smile on her face she and said "Eden Luna." Looking at the boy Eden asked "And who might you be?"

Tohoru could not stop looking at her. Blonde hair green eyes and the body of a goddess. She wanted to know his name, what was his name again? He did not know. He did not know anything except for her name and it was beautiful just like her. "Eden." He sighed wonder if she has a boyfriend? Tohoru gave up trying to talk and just looked to his sister for help.

Hoshi looked from Tohoru who was ok in her eyes to Eden who, like all of her friends, was a godess. Hoshi seemed to attract good looking girls to be around her. When Hoshi, Adira, and Larissa got together and where at thier best all boys feel to thier knees. Hoshi found that funny as hell. Eden would make a great fouth four thier little group. She looked back at Tohoru. "Not in this life time lover boy." She said pushing his head down in a joking manner.

Eden watched as the girl messed with the boy just a bit trying to fight the urge to laugh Eden decided that she should say something. "Tohoru's your name right? I heard about you two doing something to Professor Styx." Eden hopped that the boy would say something else he had the voice of a God."

Do something you idiot Tohoru said to himself. " Yea that was us. So I have never seen you around here before did you just transfer in?" Tohoru continued to look at Eden waiting for her to say something.

"No I was at Hogwarts last year but due to family issues I had to leave but I came back as soon as I could." Gosh he is so handsome. Eden blushed she remebered the first guy that she had a crush on but this one felt different someone.

Tohoru watched as a pretty red color washed over Edens face. "I came here to keep my sister Hoshi in check but we all know that it may not work. So do you have any plans for the rest of the week? Tohoru stuffed his hands in his pockets and looked at Eden.

Eden could not believe how good he smelled. Forgetting that other people where in the room. Eden found herself right in front of Tohoru looking up at him. "Yea I know a thing or two about trying to keep people in check and sometimes it just dose not work like that." Eden balled her hands at her sides. She knew it would be nothing to wrap her arms around him and hold him tight.

Tohoru took a deep breath and stoped bis mistake you idiot he thought to hisself he could smell her and it was like they had takein heaven and bottled it and givein it to her as a gift. Remembering that she had mentioned something about something he decided that the best thing to do would be to change the subject. "Hey you wanna go and grab a bite to eat? I mean lets find you something to snack on." Dang it Tohoru you idiot do something. Bring his hands up he grabed by her arms. Great now how am I going to get out of his one? Tohoru muttered under his breath.

Eden gasped he had grabed her and the pull to be close to him was unbelievable. I have to get out of this Eden thought but what to do? "Hey Tohoru." Eden whispered "You know when you grab a girl all kinds of things could happen, maybe even something like this." Eden pulled herself free grabed Tohoru around the neck and kissed him and than turned on her heel and walked out of the kitchen.

Hoshi had been watching with a bit of intrest and nibbled on the end of a cheese doodle. She saw what Eden did to Tohoru and started laughing uncontrolable. "Looks like they player just got played." She said still laughing. She wraped a hand around her stomach to keep her laughter from hurting her. "So do you really like her?" She asked Tohoru bluntly.

Tohoru blinked "What just happened?" Hearing his sisters laughter in the background brought him back to his senses. "Do I like her? Do I like her? Of course I dont like her. Im in love with her." Walking over to Hoshi, Tohoru grabed her by the arms "Hoshi you have to get as much info on that girl as you can. I dont if you have to hang people by their toenails you will get me everything you can about her. I dont care what you can get me I want it." Tohoru let go of his sister and stalked over to the counter and grabed some cheesesticks and started shoving them in his mouth.

Hoshi pursed her lips and sighed. "Well alrighty then. That Veela of a girl is right up the ally of the Goth Gang anyway. I was thinking of introducing her to Larissa and Adira. Larissa might like her. Adira doesn't really like anyone but she's ok." She said with a sigh. She was thinking of how the girls where going to take it when she told them that Eden might me thier fourth.

"She's not a Veela shes a Goddess and I have to have her!" Tohoru shouted as he tossed his chessesticks across the room and reached for a jar of jelly slugs. "Sis you dont understand Im willing to do just about anything to get this girl." Tohoru threw himself in to a chair and ate the candy while he watched his sister.

Hoshi caught the cheese stick in mid flight and threw it back with deadly accuracy. "Are you willing to kill for her?" She asked. Hoshi felt this way about someone. She had told only one person that truth about it. Sam was nice about it. He didn't even used it against her when she mouthed off about him and Toni. "I'm going to see what I can do. You know I'm good at getting the good about anyone. Knowlage is Power after all." She said rolling her eyes.

This was the creed of the Four Families. They didn't mean it like in a geeky sort of way. Learn as much as you can. Litterly it meant Knowlage Is Power as in the more you know about someone the more power you hold over them. Eveyone keeps secrets and thier father in partuculer was feared for what he could know. The only person that Hoshi ever knew to stand up to thier father and win was thier mother.

"Kill for her? I would bring her the head of anyone she asked for on a silver platter! I will do anything to have her arms wraped around me once more. I will do what ever you ask sis even take on the Glam Squad all on my own if that is what I have to do!" Tohoru jumped out of his chair grabed the jar of jelly slugs and ran for the door he was going to find Eden and give her some candy and maybe find out why she had run off.

Hoshi rolled her eyes. "What ever I want... I want a month's worth of spicy shirmp sticks and your undieing love form now until the day we die." Hoshi said with a wide joking smile. She knew she already had Tohoru's love but she liked to make it like a extortion everytime he said he would give her anything she asked for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back