Fearless as a Snake

Makato was deep in thought and had let his mind wander around the question Bella. What side are you on?. THis question raced through Makato's thought process. What does she me what side am I on ? why do I have to be on a side? Nuetral sounds benificial! Makato thought to himself.

Looking up he noticed that bella was looking at him. " I am Makato Scry." Makato said letting his eyes linger on bella and then forced his attention toward the girl in front of him.

Zoe gazed at him, wondering about what he was thinking about for so long, "Nice to meet you, Makato." She then looked at Bella, wondering if they knew something she didn't. Quickly, she shook it off.

"Well now that we got that out of the way..." she said with a dangerous tone to Zoe.

"The pleasure is all yours!" Makato said . He looked at bella and gave a krin. "so what do you do around here for fun?" Makato asked.

Makato drew his wand with one quick motion. "Well I will not be the one to be at the recieving end of any torture friend or foe." Makato smiled to the girls.

"If we must!" Makato said with a shrug. "But I will cast the spells" Makato added quickly

"Of course, of course..." Bella said in a little darker tone. "Lets go find us some victims..."

ooc: Sadly I have to go. Night! :D

Zoe smirked when they decided on playing some pranks on some first years. "Makato, you're alright. You don't need to worry 'bout stuff like that" She said.

"I dont see anyone?" Makato said as he looked also.

"Well sh1t ithat ruins it..." she muttered a little annoyed. "Probably for the best though.... no professor wants to deal with the trouble I cause..."

Makato laughed. "Yeah I agree. SO what else is there to do?"

She shrugged. "The sad thing is... I don't really know, most people don't...socialize with me...nor I with them..."

"That is sad" Makato whispered to himself "So how about a duel then, I here there is a dueling chamber. IF you do not want to deal with teacher then there is a room on the seventh floor. I mean a friendly spat."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back