Fearless as a Snake

Makato Scry

OOC First Name
Brandon
Wand
12" Elder wand with Dementor's tear core
Makato made his way down to the dungeons in search for something to occupy his time.

"Hmph. There has to be something to do in this school." Makato said out loud as he started his mindless wondering.

Bellatrix was wandering the dungeons when she came upon a new face. "Well well well who do we have here? And inniocent first year?"

Looking at the young girl Makato gave a grin " Who is ever innocent in this world. The name is Makato Scry and whom do I owe this pleasure to?"

Bellatrix smiled at the young man because he was very cunning. "Bellatrix Green. Its a pleasure." she said.

Makato eyes widen a little "I see I am in the pressence of someone who deserve to be recognized. I am new to the wizarding world and before I even got here your reputation was whispered on the wind. You Miss Green are quite the handful. Having got yourself in some interesting spat always seeming to come out on top." Makato gave a a slight bow as a gesture of friendship and respect.

"Oh what have you heard of my accomplishments?" she said with a sly smile. "I can see that you are very wise in who you lay your trust in. I think that we shall do very well together."

"Oh I have heard that you have not only stood up to the head mistress and some of the staff but also to the minister of magic. And i head rumors that you have also been to the magical prison." Makato said answering Bella first question. "I believe we will do very well together if i do say so myself."Makato added with a grin.

"Then you have heard correct. Now, tell me a bit about your self, love. I would like to know about my new companion."

'Well where should I begin? What would like to know the most?" Makato said as he motion for them to walk.

Zoe was walking around, bored as usual, and heard Bella talking to somebody in the dungeons. She saw it was a boy whom she had helped at Gladrags, he seemed nice, but she didn't catch his name.

She walked up to them, "Hey Bellatrix," She said, then turned to the boy, "Sorry, I don't think I caught your name last time."

"Anything you care to share. Likes, dislikes, family. Who's side your on? And by that I mean the mud blood or pure bloods... and a little more in depth." she said then seeing Zoe she glared at the girl. "Oh... its you."

Zoe turned to Bella and grinned, "Yes, it's me." Then walked towards one of the cells, that they had in the dungeons, and wondered why they were even there, waiting to find out the boys name.

Bellatrix's eyes followed Zoe. Reading her mind she saw the girl look at the cells. "There here for people like me... like us..." she said softly looking at Makato. "Someone who know the... correct side of life..."

Zoe got confused for a minute, then she turned to Bellatrix once again. "The correct side of life, you say? What do you mean by that?" She then walked towards her, with a puzzled look on her face, then looked at the boy, and wondered what she meant by 'us'.

"Oh," She said, with a little surprise, and dissapointment in her voice. She looked down, wondering how much Bella really had changed. She pulled out her wand, and mumbled Wingardium Leviosa and began to make some of the cobwebs float around.

"Nothing important," She said to Bella. It will probably take some time, she thought to herself. "So, Bella. What electives are you taking?" She asked, wondering what she planned to do with her future, if she even thought about that yet.

"Are, you okay, Bella?" She asked, with a little bit of worry in her voice, she wasn't sure what was going on here, and was getting a little confused.

"Okay, you just seem, a bit...odd, for some reason." She said, her voice quiet.

"Oh, I'm probably just imagining things!" She exclaimed, then smiled warmly. She then turned to the boy, and stuck her hand out. "Hey there, I'm Zoe-Hope Weasley." She introduced herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back