Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Maddiie was out and about by the Harbor, enjoying the fresh air one afternoon after a long day at the daily prophets. She was posted by the pier alone, the smell of the fresh ocean cleared away her drowsy eyes and but brought her to grimace something she could not put her fingers to smell. If she was smelling correctly or could the smell be so strong, it was the smell of fish that made her jolt a bit forward, her stomach upset by the stench she could almost say she the only one that was smelling it. There was no fish market nearby and the ocean at this part of the harbor was more for the locals to swim not to fish.

"Are you okay miss?" she heard one say, a man not that older looking but nor younger than her, went by her side to see if she was okay. "Just the smell, I smell fish and it's making me fatigue, I have no clue why" she said holding at her stomach, as if it were getting impale right at the moment, she felt all the food she ate this morning come up and splatter right on the man shoes. "I am so so sorry, I clean that up for you" she said, though it was hard to say anything else, when she felt another one pushing at her stomach the longer she could smell the stink that was making her vomit.

"No it's alright, but I suggest you to get yourself to the nearest hospital you may have gotten something" he motion for her to go, and she did. apparating away from the scene she ended up in the hospital wing, hoping her friend and healer Andrew was in today, in her condition he was the only one she would see her. And he was the only one, besides being register that knew more about Maddiie being a werewolf here, she waited sitting at an armchair. The smell never went away, but she was forcing her food to stay down just a bit longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back