Fashion Research and Design Club Meeting 2!

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi walked to the Fifth floor corridor and she saw all the wonderful paintings. She looked around and saw a couple of chairs " Accio!". she said the chairs came to her and she set them around her. She took a seat in one of them and waited for the rest of the group to come.

Caysi smiled and nodded and said " Yup you are!" " How have things been going Peachy?".

Elise walked up on the steps and saw a bunch of girls and her sister. " Hey..". Elise said standing there. She sat at the nearest chair and looked at her sister and how much she had changed.

Caysi smiled as she saw Hilary " Hey Hil!". she called to her. Then she saw her sister..she looked totally different. Caysi ran up to her and gave her a huge hug and then went back to her chair.

Kailey ran down to the 5th floor corridor and sat in a chair. "Hey guys. Sorry if i'm late." She said

Zoe was running down the hall, and realised that she was late for the meeting. She was panting by the time she reached them, 'Hey, Case. Sorry I'm late." She said, then began to speak some gibberish, as she gave her reason for the tardiness, but all jumbled up from the speed she was speaking at.

Caysi smiled and said " Your not late at all, we still have a few people to wait for."

Kasey walked to the fifth floor corridor as the veneu for the mitting was set there.She noticed some chairs arranged in a circle and some girls had arrived."Hi everyone" she said grabbing the chair

Caysi nodded and said " Hi Kasey". she looked around and noticed a few missing and said " Just for a head's up....this time we will be designing and making a few items". she said with a wink.

Caysi raised the hand to Kasey's question and said " We have to wait for a couple more people to come".

Caysi waved and motioned for Katie to sit down. " Ok....I think that's all of you". she smiled. " We will all be desinging things for Fall, Winter and Spring also Summer". she smiled. She handed out this paper.

Fashion

Fall
Fall skirts- Kiera Kingsley.
Fall Dresses- Zoe Hope-Weasley.

Winter
Winter outside wear- Hilary Grace.
Winter Ball wear- Kailey Paramore.

Spring
Spring outing wear- Kasey Carla.
Spring accesories- Katie Lovegood.

" I'll be doing the Summer bathing suits." She added.

((( If you could just make a few dolls and just post them in the Fashion Research and Design area then that would be great! Thank you!:) )))[/color]

((( Oh that's ok :)...They usually wear sweaters and shorts or long sleeves and jeans,but light stuff)))

(Yay, fall dresses. Although that may be a bit difficult :unsure: . I'll see what I can do.)

[Winter ball wear...I've never been to anything formal in winter so I have absolutley NO clue what to design lol...but I'll try!]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back