Fashion and Style club.......Outting #1

((( hmm....how about...like a dressing room...boutique...do thoose sound good?:p)))

((( omg! so cute!!! ummm ill post something later for a living room or something and ill add like other stuff such as...a library....designing studio..stuff like that if u have an idea of what to have pm or message me :) ))))

(((We should have a studio where we can draw and share ideas......A lounge so we don't have to run all over the school to find the meetings (unless it's inspiration), We should also have a study of sorts to look up info)))))

Professor Manteia was completing one of his first patrols of the corridors when he noticed a small group of girls loitering in the corridor. He approached the girls and said in a rather stern voice. "What, might I ask, are you ladies doing?"

Caysi smiled at the professor and said " Were here for our club looking at the designs and such".

"Which club might that be? I wasn't made aware of any clubs using this corridor.", Professor Manteia said in a condescending tone. "Wouldn't it be a better use of your time to be completing some of your school work?"

Had it been in his nature, Arithmos would have rolled his eyes. Instead, he gave a look of displeasure that this educational institution was pandering to such trivial interest groups. This would not have happened at Durmstrang, he thought to himself.

"In case you are unaware, this is an institution of higher learning and I would request that you finish your business shortly and return to your common rooms. I will be patrolling the lower corridors this evening and it would be regrettable if I had to deduct house points from any of you for loitering unneccesarily." Professor Manteia was pleased that there did not appear to be any Slytherin students in this ridiculous club. "I will return within the hour, I hope that you will have finished your business by then."

Professor Manteia did not await a response and continued down the corridor at a brisk pace. His long black cloak billowing out behind him and his heavy dress shoes producing an ominous echo in the otherwise empty corridor.

Rose ran as fast as she could towards the small group, but after seeing the Professor storm away she said "Uh, maybe it's just me, but I think we should move this somewhere else." (((Like in the lounge you guys were talking about! So lets create it! :D)))

" Yup....how's about the lounge?". Caysi said with a bit of slang she didn't want the professor to ruin the mood of the group

((( YAY! sounds great!...but ill have to do it later cause im doing homework in RL now..sorry......)))

"Okay guuruls" Hilary said in a very fake Texan accent. She headed back downstairs to their lounge, doing a funny Texan walk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back