Fashion and Style club.......Outting #1

Hilary Grace

OOC First Name
debscute
Wand
debscute
Hilary walked into the very long, almost gloomy hallway. The walls were totally covered in moving paintings, and there was even a statue here and there. This is what the first few paintings looked like(((moving of course)))...

MiniChinaBoot2.jpg

ladies.jpg

hp_bloomers.jpg

As the occupants waved at her she took out some parchement and started sketching a design influence. She was excited for this meeting to start.

Caysi smiled at Hilary's ideas and said " Ok guys....let's divide our selves into 2 groups....." Caysi didnt know how they wanted to split and sho she said " One group will take alook at shoe panting and the other will take a look at the ladies having tea...you can write notes if you like..". Caysi said standing still.

Seeing as noone was really moving Hilary took a few steps over to the opposite side of the hallway than Casey. She then took out her muggle drawing kit, and got ready to discuss and sketch something to do with this interesting shoe she saw taping it's toes.

Caysi sighed and said " So.guys....who's with who?". Caysi said giving Kiera a sly smile.

Hilary thought she heard a she thinks SHE'S the other leader tone in Caysi's voice and her look towards Kiera. She had never meant it like that, she just wanted to break the awkward silence and thought moving would give others the chance to do the same.

Caysi looked at Hilary and Hilary looked quite diassaponited and Caysi frowned and went closer to Hilary and asked " What's wrong Hilary?".

Caysi looked back at Kiera and said " Ok..then I guess i'll divide you guys...."

((( do u by any chance know where Rose (weasley) is? :p )))

Hilary felt like a little kid complaining about bullying and she hadn't said anything.... she felt kind of lost with this group but they were all super nice she never would have considered any of them bullies. She was actually starting to think of all of them as her friends. I guess it kind of bothered her that when she talked to Caysi and Kiera when they were together she felt like she was intruding. But she'd get over it......

"Great idea Caysi!" Hilary replied though she knew that there was still tension between this group and that basically she had caused it.....this didn't make her feel very good.

(((I have no idea, I only talk to Rose over PM about yearbook, she didn't have a class today so maybe she didn't come on))))

Caysi knew that there was more that what Hilary was saying so Caysi sighed and said " Hilary , you choose this time." Caysi said with a big smile.

Hilary didn't really want to start one of these arguments but seeing as this was Casey's group she decided to decline " No thanks Caysi, you can do the honors. It's your group after all." Hilary gave her a sweet smile.

Caysi smiled and said " Umm ok...Ok I thought of something different ...what if we all just look and observe the pictures and jot down notes?".

"Seing as there's only 4 or 5 of us I think that makes most sense....lol" Hilary took a few steps back to look at all the pictures at the same time...

((((Are we supposed to say what we think or whatever or do we just RP thinking about it??))))

Caysi looked around at the photo's of the ladies drining tea and looked at their outfit's really carefully Hmm she thought....thoose dresses represent time, effort and money.

((( doesn't really matter but tommorow i guess we'll stop the searching and write down our idea's about the picutures)

Hilary took a look at the shoe, that reminds me of a modern kitten heal and I really like the laced boot idea. I can use that in a design. Then almost getting lost in the world of current fashion she tried to get it together by sketching a few things.

Caysi saw the ladies hat with a feather and used it in her design.Caysi wanted to make a nice dress with high heels and a bag for her design and sketch. So she started to draw on the floor underneath the paintings

Looking at the different pictures around she noticed that hats seemed very popular back then " I'm going to add a hat too my design. Also the dresses remind me of the mini dress over pants idea" She started sketching a vintage looking dress over a nice pair of pants, she then added the heals and a hat. Not sure if she totally like it she added more things around the edges to get the perfect design.

((( Yup that's what i was planning on doing but you guys can om them to me too if u want but u have to show the group so that they can get an idea.....should i make like a living room for the group in the forum of the group lol )))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back