Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 10 Inch Sturdy Blackthorn Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
The fourteen year old Gryffindor woke up and got dress to the summer heat of Texas. Peyton was still puzzled at how Hunter got convince by Victoria to have a month stay in the lone star state but they arrived safely yesterday, their mum wasn't satisfied at their dad's promise that he'll take care of them because she just got a text that woke her up stating he has some urgent meeting to attend to. She was also curious at Mr. McCaulley. He seems calm at the sight of her dad but they all know there was tension but at least, Mr. McCaulley was nice to them. The man even promised to take them around Sweetwater and teach Hunter some Quidditch technique.

The farm house, an American colonial design, has 9 bedrooms and 11 bedrooms. With only Abilene and Mr. McCaulley living in it, there was enough for guest to comfortably have their own bedrooms. Arriving down the dinning hall, everyone was there except her dad. "Good morning, what a lovely day it is." Peyton greeted the people already sitting on the dinning table. "Peyton, good morning. Have a seat and help yourself with biscuits and gravy." Offered Mr. McCaulley politely. The Gryffindor was happy to oblige as she was hungry and biscuits and gravy sound nice right now. Peyton took a seat next to Hunter and across from Abilene.

Even without looking at Abilene she can still feel her eyes on her. It's not that she's scared of her, Abilene is judgemental per her study. Abilene thinks it was their dad's fault about the divorce of both sides, she was wrong. Ignoring her step sister, Peyton help herself with 2 biscuits, sausages and eggs. Living in the city mostly, she and Hunter had never had a quiet breakfast but whenever they're in Napier, their step father tries to cook the same thing and tries to make sure they're complete. "So, Toni, Hunter told me that you have someone special now? Housemate or classmate? Both?" Peyton's step mum asked, stopping her midway shoving the food on her mouth. It didn't matter if she knew but the McCaulley's doesn't really have to know what's going on with her relationships.

"Victoria, I don't think Abilene and Mr. McCaulley would like to hear my love life. Maybe we should just leave it like that." Peyton calmly told her step mum and continued to eat. The agreement when their parents divorce was them staying in Napier for school break and in Sydney for the holiday break. Unfortunately, this year was different and promising her half sister that they'll be back in Napier was broken, thanks to her brother again giving up on their step mum's demand. "I don't want to be rude but can I be excused, Mr. McCaulley? By the way, the food is great." She asked and praised the cooking as well. When the man nodded with a faint smile, Peyton stood from her chair and out she went toward the field where they're planting the cottons.

It was a stressful day yesterday for Abilene. Listening to her dad's rules about the visiting Baird siblings was tiring and boring. It got to her dad's mind that she doesn't like the two when in opposite, she likes them but not the way a step sister would react to her step siblings. Peyton doesn't like her but she understands why. That morning was quiet in the dinning table as they gather for breakfast, Peyton as usual was fashionably late. No one talked until the princess came in a fairly good mood, greeting everyone a good morning. Abilen's dad, Benedict, greeted her in return and offering her some breakfast. Peyton oblige and while she gets her food, Abilene was staring at her but Peyton avoided her. The Ilvermorny student shook her head slightly and took a sip of her orange juice when her mom asked something out of the blue to Peyton. The brunette almost choked and raised an eyebrow at her mom. Is she serious? We don't have to know about it She thought to herself as her gaze went back to Peyton.

Her mum could be nosy but it was because she wanted to be close to that person, and that person is Peyton. Although Abilene didn't like what her mom asked about her step sister, Peyton's response irked her. It has a hint of rudeness and she didn't like it. After she was excused by her dad, Abilene excused herself as well to follow her step sister. Once outside, Abilene catches up to Peyton and grab her arms too hard. "Is this what your mom taught you before you come here in my territory? To be rude?" She bravely told Peyton. Abby was raised to be nice and polite and seeing her step sister act like the opposite, it was proof that she was raised purely out of her family's legacy. "My mom is trying everything for you to like her, she's only doing a little conversation." Abby explained but truth be told she didn't care about Peyton's relationships.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back