Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Viktor
Wand
Straight 13 1/2 Inch Rigid Hazel Wand with Demiguise Hair Core
"Given we are currently in your country I think it stands to reason that we just send all of the children to Durmstrang. Neither of us really liked Hogwarts over in New Zealand anyway," Wynter continued, flicking her wand to put a cushing charm on the doors incase Austiin decided to get up out of his crib and walk into the door again. He was getting far too many bumps and she was starting to run low on her potions ingredients. Which reminded her she needed to get more potions ingredients. "If we send them all to the same school then at least they'll have family and honestly it will give them far better chances with their learning since so much ridiculous events seems to happen in New Zealand that no one needs, not to mention all of those useless people they seem to have in the school - maybe that Professor Pendleton doesn't work there anymore, but that hardly matters, one useless professor just braves the way for another useless professor and I want our children to actually be taught properly by someone who isn't going to collapse randomly in some hallway somewhere," she said, walking out to find Viktor casually listening to her. He could have been ignoring her only she knew he wasn't. He was very casual about things usually. "I had considered Ilvermorny but Kialla Chase's children go there and she and I have never seen eye to eye on anything, I hardly think it would be fair on her children because ours are compared to hers." Ever since Wynter has leaked valuable Smith secrets to their competitors Kialla had sent her an owl every month b*tching about it. A howler once or twice that Wynter just burned on impact. "Beauxbatons is certainly an... option but they hardly need to learn several more languages just to fit in."

@Viktor Styx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back