Family to be made please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasmine Smith

OOC First Name
Kate v.1
Hey :)

So this is Jasmine Smith. If you wish to read more about her, her CD is the best place, newly made
and sparkling clean (i hope) :p

anyway, i have been debating as to whether her family should be made or not, but as i sketched the
ideas together, i have decided that i would like them to be made :)

Here they are:

Allyson Smith
Mixed Blood.
MUM
Allyson is supportive of her children, but having so many and such loud kids, she finds it hard to balance
being with all of them. Because of this, Jasmine, the quietist is normally left out. Allyson is a full time mum,
and home educates her other children.

Harry Smith
Mixed Blood.
DAD
Harry works for the ministry of magic and spends a lot of his day there. He isn't very involved with family
life and leaves the work to his wife, spending his energy into earning the money and building things. His
relationship with his youngest daughter (Jaz) is nothing to speak of and he prides himself with his boys. He
is under the illusion that girls are a waste of space unless they are doing domestic world. Harry tends to
live in the 'good old days' when he was younger. (Please could the application for the ministry be done)

Tessa Smith
Mixed Blood.
SISTER
Tessa goes to Beauxbatons and is in her 6th year. She has completely given up with her family, despairing
on how raucous they have all become. She tries to spend as much time away from home, but when she does
have to return, she joins in with the noise, picking on Jasmine because she is quiet. Being the only other girl,
her and Jaz get on well enough, but there is no strong bond between them, more of an acquaintance. Tessa
is rubbish at keeping secrets and after revealing Jaz's big one, there is no longer any trust in the sisterhood.
- James

Michael and Mark Smith (twins)
Mixed Blood
BROTHERS
The eldest set of twins are noisy and a nuisance. They pride themselves with being the eldest boys and make
sure that the rest of the children feel their power. After being expelled from Hogwarts Scotland for being noisy
and badly behaved to the other students there, they are being home educated by their mum. Education doesn't
interest them at all and they spend their time instead perfecting their bullying skills on the kids in the neighbourhood.
No one can really stand them and its all that their mum can do to keep them calm. They bully Jaz and don't
hold any respect for her, being the youngest girl. The twins also hold the same view as their dad that girls should
only be there for the domestics. The best way to describe them is like Crabbe and Goyle.

Zac Smith
Mixed Blood
BROTHER
12/13
Zac is the only member of the family who respects Jasmine and he gets on with her quite well. He is also home-
educated for the moment, but there is a high chance that he will be moving to Hogwarts New Zealand if it works
out for Jasmine. He doesn't share his father's and brothers' thoughts on girls, and treats them with respect. However,
behind this charming boy, he has a dark side, one that is his temper. He turns on anyone at any moment and his
whole family live on the edge, tiptoeing around him in fear of him.
- Jo-Jo

Jake and Ryan Smith (twins)
Mixed Blood
BROTHERS
Jake and Ryan haven't really developed a reputation yet or a striking characteristic, but they do stick
together and are constantly laughing like little girls. They are immature and find the smallest and most stupid
things amusing. In general, they haven't developed an opinion of their sister, just see her as weak and tend to
ignore her and the family for their own fun.

Im not going to be fussy with the roleplayer, because i just need people to help me, but one OOC per character please :)

The family history is also in Jasmine's CD, im not sure which bits will be useful or not, so if you have the time,
to look, that would be super duper :D

Thanks,

Kate
:hug:

I will make a family thread when enough of them have been made ;)

Also, if you choose to make a twin, you don't have to make both of them, only one ;)

Ok right. Well i normally post around 5 - 6 lines (depending on font size) so if you just want to keep it as that, then thats cool with me :) - i do understand though if you have an off day :p

Would you like to make Zac then :D

Would you mind is made Tessa?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back