Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
-placeholder-

Big Sis said:
3rd October​

Dear Big Sis,

I finally managed to squirrel away in my room and write you a thing. How is school now? Are you studying well? I can't wait to go there with you! It's all so exciting. I've been thinking about the kind of animals I want. I was thinking of getting a cat, but then I thought about an owl and I just don't know! Will you help me decide? I want this all decided before I come there next year okay? This is very important!

-sigh- I have to clean my room. I need to learn spells for this very quickly, E, it's hard to do all the cleaning with my hands. I can't wait to be able to do all the things you can do! Is it difficult to learn? Are your studies going well? I'm sure you'll have a lot to tell me when you get back, I'll be waiting.

I love you E!

Marco.​

To Marco said:
10 December​

Dear Little Bro

I am so sorry it took me this long to reply, I've had quite a busy semester with school and everything. But I promise I'll tell you everything as it happens. I can't wait until you join me next year! I hope mom and dad aren't making you do too many things. You know how they get when there's something they 'absolutely need' to get done.

Goofball, of course I'll help you to decide. Which animal do you prefer to be surrounded by or followed? Cats are easy, they're pretty independent and an owl is useful, don't forget they have school owls here too, but I'm sure you'd want one of your own instead. When I get back, and we go buy your supplies, I'll definitely come along.

Don't worry about spells - you'll learn some in no time when you're at Hogwarts. Just promise me something, okay? Please try not to fall into mom and dad's prejudice. Doing certain things the muggle way can be useful, no matter what. And no, if you put your mind and work into it it most definitely isn't difficult to learn here. My studies are going well, I'm slowly getting through it. I can't wait to come back home so I can see you.

P.S. Have you talked to Rowin recently? I've heard rumours about Alice and I honestly don't know what to believe anymore.

I love you too goofball, hope to see/hear from you soon.

- E</FONT>
<FONT font="Georgia">

Big Sis said:
8 March​

E!

Oh my gosh!! I can't believe I lost your letter! I'm so sorry. I was cleaning my room right, and so I thought I'd just put your letter on the table and it would be fine there, but then when I came back it was gone! I couldn't find it anywhere! I ended up finding it near the trash, but I don't know how it got there. Thankfully I can write to you now though! I've been pretty lucky with mum and dad I think, there's not too many issues and mostly I spend time colouring in my shoes, though I think mum comes in after I finish and cleans it all off, so I just have to keep trying.

I know I want something I can cuddle with, maybe we can find something cuddly, I don't know though, would a cat be cuddly do you think? Maybe I can get both? A cat and an owl? Is that allowed? I hadn't really thought about it before and now I'm worried that I'm going to be left behind in the end because I didn't think to get it all before hand! But you won't let that happen will you sis? You'll help me!

E... I know you keep saying mum and dad have prejudice, but are they really wrong? Magic makes sense when you grow up with it, doesn't it? Am I wrong? I really don't understand what you're saying. Muggles are weird and they can't use magic and that's weird, right? I don't know what the issues are but I like magic! I don't mind muggles but I don't want to live like one either...

Rowin's fine, still sulking about the transfer thing, but that's his fault in my opinion. I don't know anything about Alice, but I don't think she could be alive, E, I mean everyone told me she's dead, so why would she be alive now? I think it's just wishful thinking on your part, but know I say that with the utmost love for you! I promise not to mention this to mum and dad, they'd probably want to send you to St Mungo's.

Love you!

M.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back