Family, how I love them

Iris Margera

OOC First Name
Madz
Iris cooked a special dinner for her family as why, she doesn't know. Iris set the table with her wand on her left hand as she did so, she loves making the table by magic because she was used to it and using magic for her to set the table is fast rather than in muggle way. As she finished setting the table, Iris called for her family to come and to eat dinner, she has to talk to her middle child about going to Hogwarts as school year will begin next month. It is so fast to see your children go to school and then after that they will have their own family. Iris smiled at the thought as she sat at the left side of the table where she usually seat while she waited for the others to come by.

Jackie bounced down the stairs eagerly from her bedroom yelling out 'MANDY! MADDY! MUMMY SAID DINNER'S READY!' Jackie was lucky that she had her very own bedroom as her oldest sister Mandela lived in New York and came to visit them occasionally, and Madlyn was going to go to Hogwarts soon. She wished that she could go to Hogwarts as well as she was going to miss her older sister.

When she reached the bottom of the stairs, she tripped and landed sprawled out on the floor, her face pushed into the carpet. 'Whoops!' She giggled, jumping straight back up and running over to the table for dinner time. She sat next to her mum near the head of the table as she waited for the others to come down, still bouncing up and down in her seat eagerly, waiting for the rest of her family to come.

Mandela was briefly back in New Zealand to visit her family. It was odd being back in such a small country after living in New York the past year or so. Her studies at university had been going well for her and she was enjoying the freedom she had away from her parents. Mandela walked down the stairs slowly, balancing on her heels very cautiously. She had to let out a giggle as her youngest and clumsiest sister fell flat on her face at the bottom of the large staircase. "Smells lovely mum!" she said, embracing her mother, she had missed being around her lately. "Cheeky thing" she said, ruffling Jackie's hair before taking a seat at the table and waiting for her family to arrive.

Jackie grinned back at her older sister as her sister ruffled her hair and told her that she was a cheeky thing. 'Yep that's me!' She said eagerly. She had thought her Dad and Madlyn would have been here by now. 'Where's Daddy and Maddy mummy?' She inquired, turning to look at her mother inquisitively, her eyes opened wide as she waited for her mum's response to her question. 'How's unifersity Mandy?' She still hadn't wrapped her head around that when Mandy had finished school that she would want to go to something else like school and she had trouble pronouncing the word university still.

Madlyn heard the shrill delightful shouts of her younger sister Jackie and knew it was time for tea. She learn that word recently and had replace it with dinner. It sounded weird but they both were useful for the young eleven year old. After all she was always trying to improve her vocabulary words. Madlyn was making a statement for both boarders and half giants, not all of us are dumb or born without brains. It made a lot sense, since Mandela made it difficult to be a part of this family. Mandela had been the only one not to accept that their half-giant sibling was blood related. Typical for anyone to understand that. "I'm coming!" she call from the sanctuaries of her basement bedroom. Madlyn could still remember that day when Mandela told her she was adopted, Madlyn didn't listen. Still those words were hurtful not matter how big you were, they echo in the back of her mind. "Hau" Madlyn said while coming up the steps. It was a greeting for Hello and she notice right away Mandela was about, she did the same actions that Mandela did to Jackie just a few seconds ago. "Kudos Jackie, little bear" Madlyn stride to her seat, which was bigger than anyone else. Madlyn need not to worry about breaking her chair, dad was a good Woodman. "Dad not home yet? When will he be back? I think I will need to move into my cabin soon" Madlyn said, without looking up from were she was seated. The cabin outside was half way done, just a little more work and it be complete.

As her children started to come down the stairs, she readied herself from the noise that was coming any moment. As she said any moment it went as fast as eleven o'clock and came her youngest children Jackie and next was her eldest children Mandela but the last was special for her and that will be Madlyn. She can be a bit tall for her age but she ignore it and loves the way she loves the other two. "Nope, you're father is still at work, I don't know why." Iris told to her children, her husband was really working hard for them but soon the two of them are working for this family as she was deciding to get a job at St. Mungos. "Let's just eat, guys." She announced to them and smiled, Iris served Jackie as she was too little to handle things on the dinner table.

"Well I need him to fix something soon, hope he gets enough time before I go off to Hogwarts" Madlyn served her plate, which pile slightly higher than anyone else. She tried to avoid Mandela but decided to ask what's been up with her life. "So Mandela how's New York City? Are you still writing script plays?" Madlyn tried a bit, to at least make an effort towards her sister muggel education. Or whatever is that she was trying to accomplish in that world. Madlyn insist on listening while she ate, least she was able to multitask. She hadn't lost her sense of still being human despite others ignorance of her being a half-giant. Madlyn was learning no matter what there will always be someone judging you for any flaw that you may have. Hers didn't seem like a flaw but to everyone else it seem that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back