Family Argument

Kate Johnson

Wand
Holly wand, 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Kate paced up and down the 3rd floor corridor until she felt she could no more. James had asked her to meet him here and so she was waiting for him. He hadn't come yet and she was for the first time in her life getting impatient.

Tapping her nails on the glass window she felt like killing him. Never before had she felt like this but now she did. She was so angry with him.

To make matters worse, he hadn't turned up to his own appointment.

James ran down from the 4th floor corridor from the Hufflepuff common room where he had been held up with a little nap. He ran down the stairs and saw Kate waiting for him. She looked really angry at him and he was angry at her.

"Kate. You came." He stated plainly. "I wanted to see you." He continued before she could reply. "Why did you do this to me?" He asked her again. "After all i have been through and you did this." He stated coldly.

Kate laughed coldly at James as he appeared and listened to him speakinhg politely. "Oh, i did this did i?" She asked. They each knew what each toehr were talking about and then she repeated herself. "So i did this did i? Did i? Did I? Yes i did. I was trying to help James. I was trying to help" She stated coldly. "I did get your message and i have been here for lets see." She started, "30 minutes waiting for you. Where have you been?" She asked.

Drawing her wand slightly as she asked she stared into his cold, eyes that were full of hatred.

James laughed coldly at Kate and drew out his wand. "You wrote off to your parents and asked them to get me a broomstick. The firebolt?" He asked coldly. Holdign his wand tightly he thought about how much trouble he would be in for stupifying his own cousin in the corridors of Hogwarts New Zealand. "I hate you. You lied to me. You are a liar Kate. A liar and i hate you." James shouted. They both knew that neither of them had it in them to fire at the other one but holding out their wands made them both feel safer. "I hate you." He shouted again befor storming off on her and leaving her to cry in the corner.

Kate laughed at James again in a cold, evil manner that she never thought would come out of her body. "Yes, i thought that you would like it." She screeched at him. "And i paid for the owl that delivered it. I did." She shouted before turning away to cry as he left.

Kate couldn't hold it any longer. She had to leave. He called her a liar and he hated her. She ran down the stairs at top speed and into the cold dungeons where she sat and cried.

((Continued in the dungeons.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back