Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Curly 12 1/2" Unyielding Cedar Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Darcy had signed up to deliver roses again because she rather enjoyed doing such a sweet gesture. Her first rose delivery was to her Astronomy professor, Professor Eduardo Orbon. Even if she didn't know who this professor was she recognized his name instantly because Kennedy spoke of him often as one of her favorite colleagues. At first Darcy figured it was because they were both new at the school at the time they started or that their subjects were somewhat similar. But if she didn't know any better the two of them had a thing between them, but Darcy couldn't be too sure. Both she and Kennedy were too private to talk about anything of the sort. Curiosity piqued, Darcy peeked at the card attached to the card to see if it was from her sister, and was both disappointed and relieved it wasn't because that would've been very awkward. Darcy knocked on the door to his office, hoping he was here because she didn't know where else to find the Cuban man.

Eduardo had an open-door policy for the most part but with all the students running around furiously searching for each other he had to close it for the sake of ease while he finished some work but would happily speak to anyone looking for him though he expected it would not have much of anything to do with the topic of Astronomy on this day. Even so the man was glad to hear someone come to him and even more pleased to see that it was one of Kennedy's sisters. They had never really spoken but Eduardo did manage to feel a little bit of a kindness to them simply because he knew what they had all gone through and because of his affection to Kennedy who was an admirable, strong willed woman who he simply adored. "Darcy, what can I do for you?" he asked with a smile on his face. "Would you like a cookie?" he added quickly before she could answer, not because he especially wanted her to like him (although he did) but because this was something he offered to all his students.

Darcy smiled up at the man when he opened the door for her, pleased that he recognized her and knew her name. She shook her head when he offered her a cookie and said, "No thank you," though she appreciated the offer. "I am here to give you something instead!" she said with a small chuckle. "This is for you," she said, handing him a yellow rose with its card attached.
Ed,
Thank you for being an amazing friend to me. Cannot wait to hit the pub again.

Maurice.

Professor Orbon nodded his head politely at Darcy, not one to push company onto others, though he hoped that she would still think him nice as he knew that his girlfriend would put a lot of stock into her sister's opinions as any sensible person in her situation would and Eduardo was a family man at every level. "Gracias," the man said as he took both note and rose and he read it over, glad that Maurice was his friend too. "Have you delivered many roses?" he asked with a curious grin, glad that the students did such kind things for each other. It really was lovely that they had this sort of culture at Hogwarts.

Darcy smiled when he thanked her in his own language and thought the man was extremely polite. She nodded quietly when he asked about the rose deliveries."I like doing it, it's nice," she said with a smile. "Every year there seem to be more roses to give out, but every year there are more volunteers, so that's good," she nodded thoughtfully. She looked up at Professor Orbon. "Do you get roses often during these deliveries?" she wondered. This had been her first time delivering to him but she had given roses to professors in years previous so she was curious if Eduardo got some as well if he was as nice as he seemed.

Eduardo smiled at hearing how pleased Darcy seemed to be with the Valentine's Day deliveries - the girl seemed to have a kind heart and a good head on her shoulders from what he'd heard of and seen of her although he did think she was a little silly for not taking astronomy. "Oh yes, I am lucky to get a few from my colleagues," he answered with a smile although he was missing one from Jon who had taking a break. "What about you? I hope to hear you cleaned up," the man asked with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back