Familiar Face

Harri nodded in agreement with Caysi, she was right. She dabbed at her eyes attempting to dry her tear stained face. "But I could of helped," her voice returned to the whisper as she attempted to control her tears. "I'm sorry, I haven't seen you in years, all I wanted to do was talk about your wedding now I'm a mess," she said, shaking her head. "Tell me all the plans, I need to take my mind off of things," she said, grabbing Caysi's hand and pulling her back to the bench, while trying to control her breathing and tear flow.

Caysi smiled. " I know." She nodded. " No, don't worry about you being a mess, I'm just glad your here." She laughed. " Well, were getting married in Hawaii.. umm. it's on a beach." She said, there wasn't really much to tell yet. " But afterwards were having the reception on the beach as well." She nodded, she was excited for that. " But yeah, I'm going to have to wear a big dress." She laughed and sat on the bench beside Harri.

Harri smiled, genuinely happy for Caysi. "Oh wow, it sounds amazing," she said, liking the fact that a small breeze was now blowing over the harbour. It was refreshing. "Let me see the engagement ring?"she asked excitedly, "Oh wow! have you bought the dress yet?" she asked, feeling herself returning to normal appearance.

Caysi smiled. " I hope that it's going to be amazing." She said reassuringly. Caysi showed her the ring. " I love it." Caysi sighed, " That's why I was here today, because I can't find a dress." She sighed. " I can't find anything at all." She shook her head.

Harri admired her ring, "Wow." she said, "It's beautiful," she said grinning as she admired it. "Oh really? I could help if you like?" she said, she liked shopping and hoped she would be able to help Caysi.

Caysi smiled. " Sure, I wouldn't mind some help." She nodded excitedly. " I'm looking for something sexy, yet good for the growing stomach. It can be like flowy at the front if you get what I mean." She looked at Harri. " I don't think that I'll really need shoes considering it's on a beach." She laughed.

(so sorry for the long replie, I completely forgot about this "/ )

Harri grinned, "ahh I'm sure I can help you find something perfect," she said grinning. "Nah, bare foot would be perfect," she agreed chuckling. "Are there any wedding dress shops around here?" she asked, getting to her feet and looking around.

( No problem :p )

Caysi laughed. " Well, I think that there's a shop around here somewhere." Caysi said standing up. " If I remember correctly, there should be one down this lane." She said starting to walk down the lane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back