Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curved 9 1/2" Rigid Willow Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Isaia Romanes walked through the seventh floor corridor. As innocent as they come, the Ravenclaw boy was currently worried. Isabella had talked with him vaguely, telling him not to really worry about their parents, but one could not help it. Why not write back at least? And why not his little brother? Isaia bit his lip but he thought that maybe their owl was getting a little senile. His purple frog was currently hopping along side of him, and Isaia was holding a stack full of books. Isaia's hazel eyes were watching his frog, named Neevo. Really, he did not really even notice what he was doing, or even where he was going. However that was not the reason why something were to happen. Neevo was croaking musically, though Isaia had no idea whether this was a boy frog or a girl frog. Isaia moved his blonde hair from his eyes, and he smiled a bit, as he saw that the corridor was remotely empty. That was the best part, was that he was walking alone, for the most part. That is, until he was spotted. Isaia was a small, timid little boy, a good target for someone so heartless and uncaring.

It was none other than Doriano Knight. A boy that has been bullying little Isaia for the past year. Isaia did not even notice the unusually handsome boy as he walked past, and then he heard a rude insult. And before Isaia knew it, he had tripped, by the Trip Jinx. Isaia's books flew from his hands, falling at least four feet in front of him, while their owner kissed the floor. Isaia felt some of his limps groan in protest and practically scream at him for tripping in the first place. Neevo croaked loudly. Isaia slowly rose to his knees and hands, as if he were pleading or begging. Isaia could feel as if his knees were scrapped. He was in mild pain, but Isaia just squinted his eyes. He was tired of being bullied, and he did not know what he was going to do about it either.

Aphrodite Snow had just returned from lunch. All her classes were finished for the day so she had spent a long time just hanging out with her friends and enjoying her garden salad and fruit. It left her in a good mood and she seriously thought that she was so happy she could have danced in circles right in front of everyone. It was rare for her mood to be down in the dumps in the first place but when she was in really great moods like this she could do just about anything she wanted to. Well okay that was a little over the top but she was happy enough to think she could. Especially because it was becoming harder and harder to keep her days as amazing as this one. With her homework piling up, exams drawing closer, and her friends getting far more snotty that before, Aphrodite was having a harder time feeling good every single day. She also missed her singing lessons. There hadn't been a single lesson since Christmas Break ended for her awhile ago. Singing was her life before she started school and now that she was stuck here she barely got one or two practices in a year. At this rate her voice would be no good by the time she was the proper age to actually do anything. Which could not happen because she wanted to be a recording artist with an actual voice, and that couldn't happen if she stunk at singing. But other than the fact that she was behind in her singing lessons and she wasn't able to go shopping, things were alright. If only now she could me an actual cute guy that wasn't too old for her or wasn't weird in the head for her to flirt with. Being a hopeless romantic would never work if there was no guy to create romantic thoughts about. Turning around the corner, Aphrodite froze when she noticed something that displeased her.

"Is it just me, or are you always on the ground whenever I'm around." She had rounded the corner just in time to see the same boy she had bumped into at the Yule Ball. This was completely familiar too because of that whole event. He must like the ground or something because he always seemed to be on it when she saw him. Lifting her manicured nails to her hair she felt her diamond encrusted bobby pins that were holding her bangs back. It removed the hair from her face a little so it would be easier to see her smooth pale skin and sparkly blue eyes. Aphrodite knew she was a beauty, if only she was able to outshine her friends with her looks. After a moment, Aphrodite gently held her hand out for him to take so she could help Isaia up. What was he doing on the ground anyways. "Come on, you better get off the ground. What are you doing down there anyways?" Aphrodite asked with a small giggle as she helped him up. He looked like he had grown a little bit more taller than he was before. His height was already scaling hers by a long run and she was already tall for her age. Once she made sure he wasn't severely hurt, or crying, or anything like that she grinned brightly at him, showing him her pearly white teeth.
<i></i>

Isaia just could not believe that he was still on the floor after that one, because his knees were just on fire from what he felt. He could not help it but he was a weak boy. Sooner or later, he would be forced to grow up and face his problems. But for now, he had to just be himself and just continue though this hell as if nothing bothered him though that was a complete lie. He stuttered so much around pretty girls, he was constantly picked on, and he was a Ravenclaw with his nose always stuck behind a book. He was just a target for mean boys to come along and pick on him. Even if he was powerful behind a wand, his mind was not nearly strong enough to stand up for himself. He feared that he never would. He would always be this doormat for everyone to walk all over. With exams looming over his shoulders, he felt more weight on him than ever, and Isaia just wanted some relief. He wanted his sisters, or better yet, his parents to tell him that he will make it through the year. Second year was not that bad, but he knew that with so many other factors in place, his life would always be a living hell because he let people just do all these bad things to him. Isaia heard a beautiful voice, and he thought that for a moment there an angel had come to his rescue. Isaia glanced up from the floor to see the eyes of the first year that he had met at the Yule Ball. He smiled sheepishly at her. Did she know how pretty she was, and how lovely her voice sounded compared to a wood nymph?

Isaia quickly got off of the floor with her help and dusted himself from the dirt and dust that showered the floor. He summoned his books to his arms, and he cradled them before he continued to smile a bit at Aphrodite. She filled him with a hope to someday conquer his bullies - and maybe she would! Isaia chuckled a bit before he answered, "Seems like I'm falling for you, huh. Corny, but it is still funny though." He brushed his blonde hair away from his hazel eyes and he thought that he was the worst one to crack jokes. What the hell was that? It was awful! He knew that she thought that he was such a freak now. She had to think that. There was no around what he was saying. Isaia glanced in the direction where Doriano Knight was heading, and he pointed at him rather discreetly, and he answered, "He um, tripped me with a jinx. When my back was turned. No matter, he picks on me all the time." Isaia pretty much made himself sound like the biggest wuss ever. Isaia thought that he should have at least wore some clothing that was not his Ravenclaw robes, well, even then he did not have style. Isaia motioned down to Neevo who was croaking loudly by his feet, and he introduced the girl to his pet, "This is Neevo, he or she is a cool frog of mine, and practically my best friend." Isaia did not think that him being bullied was too much of a bad thing, but he also had no idea that they were even related, the girl that seemed to see him all the time on the floor and his personal bully. The Ravenclaw boy shifted a bit in his shoes, because it was weird standing in her presence. He did not know what was going on, but she just seemed...so pretty.

Aphrodite continued to smile softly as Isaia lifted his head and smiled sheepishly at her. There was just something about shy boys that she found to be so cute. It was probably how sincere they were with everything that they said or did! Isaia dusted himself off and gathered his books. Aphrodite wished she had helped him because it probably seemed a little rude for her not to help him, she was more or less focused on the fact that this poor boy was on the ground then the fact that his stuff was knocked all over the place. His corny little comment made her laugh softly. "That is kind of funny, but you know, you don't have to go to such dangerous lengths to get my attention. A simple hi would do." Aphrodite teased him, winking softly to let him know she was only playing around. She hoped that maybe it would make it less awkward for him to be caught doing goodness knows what on the ground whenever she came around. "Your not injured are you?" Aphrodite asked just as a precaution. She didn't want him to be hurt either but if he was it could easily turn into an excuse for her to hang around a little and take him to the Hospital wing. Aphrodite felt weird and awkward, because she was a major flirt and she could be over here corrupting this poor boy and bothering him with her in your face personality. Plus if she was seen with a boy by Krystin she had no idea what would happen. This boy could become Krystin's next crush and that meant that there would be no way for Aphrodite to hang out with him or anything, because whatever Krystin liked was off limits to the other girls she hung out with. Then again Aphrodite was unsure of shy boys were really Krystin's thing. Perhaps it was just best that she pretended like he was only a study partner or something until she knew for sure so she didn't have to risk Krystin possibly ruining all of her fun like she tended to do.

Aphrodite watched with a raised eyebrow as Isaia pointed at her cousin Doriano and explained to her that he picked on him all the time. Doriano bullied poor little Isaia? "Oh gosh really?! Doriano is my cousin! I didn't know that he bullied you...gee what a jerk head!" Aphrodite crossed her arms over her chest and shook her head as she watched her cousin retreat. The honey blonde believed what Isaia said of course because her cousin bullied pretty much everyone. He even bullied her when he had the chance to bully her too. But she got him back for it and if she had the chance to she would teach Isaia how to get back at the punk too. If and only if he promised that he would never ever tell Doriano that she was the one who taught him how to bother him. Aphrodite almost jumped when Isaia motioned down and she ended up seeing a frog. It was his pet. Well that made it slightly less creepy. Aphrodite never really had dealt with a frog before. "Frogs don't bite people right? I mean-....why are you looking at me like that?" Aphrodite asked making sure that the frog was alright to be next to and she wouldn't have to worry about being bitten or anything. But that was before she noticed the Isaia suddenly looked like he was feeling very awkward around her. Did she say something wrong? Maybe she smelled really bad!​
<i>
</i>

Isaia was known to being shy, but perhaps one would have never seen him to be this shy in front of a pretty girl. She was a first year too, so it was something else. There was a one year difference. Isaia did not even occur to him to think that he was just facing the little thing that would involve being a young boy. He was a young teenager that was facing the difficulties of liking girls and meeting with the pretty ones. He remembered just months ago he thought that they were icky and avoided them like a disease. His sisters were different though. Isaia blushed even redder when she said that he did not have to go to lengths to get her attention, and even though she was playing around, it was still embarrassing. Isaia glanced around and shifted in his shoes once more before he sighed, "I c-can't talk to people really. I...have trouble with English a lot." He spoke the truth when he said this because he did have issues at times actually. He spoke better Italian than anything. He gazed over his body and he felt some scraped knees and elbows, but that was not worth really saying. He shook his head and that pretty much said that he was not injured. He was not going to go to the hospital wing. Isaia moved his fingers through his hair and his smile was fading, and the red hue was fading ever so slightly. His beige skin was slowly coming back. He wanted his normal hues to return. Isaia did not know that Aphrodite Snow hung around those scary girls that he had run across earlier, at least he ran into the Slytherin and ended up being a bad mistake, but that was just once before and that was it. An insult and Isaia was out of there.

And then horrifying news really caused him to shrink up into a tiny little ball when he was little. How in the world could Aphrodite be related to Doriano? That would be something horrible! How were they related? She did not act like Doriano at all! Isaia gasped and his eyes were opened wide with fear and shock. What else was she hiding? Isaia admitted, "Yeah, he has been for a while now. He um, scares me. Are you sure that you two are related? You act like, nothing like him!" Isaia was still amazed that she was related to the Ravenclaw! Isaia was still just amazed and appalled that Aphrodite could be related so someone to mean. Doriano retreated, and it was just amazing, because he seemed to have lost interest or something. Isaia let out a sigh, and wondered if she too was bullied by Doriano. Who was not bullied by the boy? He wanted to know who to see who can control him. Isaia laughed a little nervously, and picked up his purple frog, whom croaked happily in his hands. He smiled at the bright purple color. His frog was so cute, at least to him anyway. He loved his pet frog, and then realized that he was staring at Aphrodite in an odd manner. He blinked several times and he shook his head, "No, no teeth. But uh, sorry, just um...I uh... Wanna hold Neevo?" Isaia held out Neevo to the Gryffindor girl and hoped that his stunt just then did not hold anything creepy against him. He had trouble on people, he just could not help it. He needed to get some friends anyway. Isaia did not know that he was making things really awkward around her and himself as well. What if he had just ruined something that he had just built?

Aphrodite raise an eyebrow when Isaia sighed and said that he couldn't talk to people because he had trouble with English a lot. So he spoke another language? Well that was just fantastic, because Aphrodite knew another language as well. Granted she had no idea if he knew French or not, but it was still cool and admirable of him to know more than one language at his young age. "Well, what other languages do you speak? Because if we both speak the same language then we can talk like that? I speak French as well." Aphrodite responded happily, her hands rested on Isaia's shoulders so she could look into his eyes and give him a genuine smile. She was willing to compromise because he was a such a sweet boy and she thought they could become really good friends if she could just break past his shell and get him to open up more to her. When Isaia shook his head to tell her that he wasn't injured Aphrodite breathed out and nodded her head. She did not believe him but she could not force him to agree with her but she was still worried about him since well she did come from a line of women that tended to worry over almost everything. Like her sister Alyssa did over Vincent. Aphrodite swore to go god that every time Vincent came home hurt even the slightest bit her older sister literally had a meltdown and tried to heal him in any way that she possibly could. It was cute though because it showed that she truly loved him and would do anything to make sure he was safe. One day Aphrodite would like to see herself that much in love. Even if she didn't see herself with a family, she would like to have someone in her life. A Prince Charming of her own that she could baby and hug when she was sad. It was weird to admit but, she wanted her sister's life to be her own. "Well, I'm really glad you're okay at least." Aphrodite smiled softly as she stared at him with her deep blue eyes, she did not realize that this boy had no idea what she was right now. Likely was that unless they grew close he would never know that she was fully human. But that was not what she feared. It was that he would not like her once he found out that her beauty may be nothing more than cause by the blood within her veins.

"Well he's a stupid bully, ignore him and he'll probably get bored and leave you alone. We are definitely related though. I was just raised with class. He treats everyone like that though but next time I see him giving you problems I'll talk to him." Aphrodite winked and looked in the direction of her retreating Italian cousin. Doriano could be a huge jerk sometimes and she knew that very well. He used to harass her like there was no tomorrow but after she took a broom to his head, he has learned to leave her alone. Perhaps if he continued to bother Isaia like he did she would have to tell the Ravenclaw boy her personal technique for this and then let him go at it. Just so long as he didn't get caught and he didn't tell her who it was that told him to do that. When the boy asked if she wanted to hold the frog, her deep blue eyes grew wide and kind of filled with fear. He wanted her to hold the frog but she wasn't sure if she wanted to do that. "Um...." Her eyes shifted to the side and she bit her lip. It wasn't that she hated frogs, she had just never held one and from what she heard, they loved to pee on people and give them warts. Or maybe that was a toad. After a moment she decided to just go for it and held her hand out so he could place the frog in it.​
<i>
</i>

Isaia listened as she said that she spoke French, and he did not know a word of French except yes or no. He did not know if she would know Italian or not, but he was a real good talker in Italian. Isaia always stammered and everything in English and he did not even sound nervous in Italian. He sounded confident and in control. He sounded like a Gryffindor basically. And also she was a girl and he found himself wanting to impress her even though he knew that it would have to take a lot. She was mighty pretty. He wondered what made her so pretty. Instead of just telling her what language he spoke, he just spoke it, "Well, I speak Italian a lot better than English." Isaia smiled for a little bit before he would let sink in before he would tell her what language that was. Isaia then added, in English, "So, that was Italian so sorry if you don't speak that language." It seemed like she was happy that he was not injured, but it was more or less his emotional pride that was injured. He hoped that she did not continue to worry, but obviously he did not know that she was still worried over him and not believing him at all. Isaia was not too smart when it came to women and he was not going to be for a long time to come. He was just a young boy after all. Isaia did not know that Aphrodite was one of those girls that worried over everything. Isaia was just happy that he was here talking her because at the ball, they seemed to have gotten along only she was on her feet and he was on the floor. Why did he always have to make a fool of himself when it came to her? Maybe she was used to boys doing this all the time in front of her. Little did he know, if he kept on, he would soon develop a crush. Isaia stared into her deep blue eyes and it reminded him of sapphires. They would look real pretty on her.

The Ravenclaw lad was amazed that she would be that glad that he was okay. Isaia flushed a brilliant red before he stammered, "Th...thank you for c...caring." The Ravenclaw could not believe that she was so beautiful, it made him feel all fuzzy inside and made him want to do anything and everything for her. But he was trying so hard to fight it so that he would not make a fool of himself. He had no idea that she was Part-Veela, but even so that would not really bother him. He knew what that was because Ostensia was dating one. One that was a Gryffindor named Damian Metzger, and he was a Prefect and a Captain of the Quidditch team for his house. Isaia nodded to what she was saying before he laughed a little bit, "Are you sure you can t...take him?" He did not know just how vicious Aphrodite could be when she was angry and he also did not know that Doriano had bullied her too. Isaia noticed the fear in Aphrodite's eyes when he had asked her to hold Neevo. He did not know what there was to be afraid of because Neevo was just a frog. He or she was a nice companion. He or she kept Isaia company when he really needed it. His frog was one of the best friends he had never had before. Isaia watched her stick out her hand and he placed Neevo in her hand so that she could hold his frog. He thought that maybe this would help her to open her eyes for the reptiles. At least for the frogs. Isaia beamed, "See? Neevo is cute, and everyone does not see the niceness in frogs." Isaia hoped that she would be able to pet the frogs, without killing his pet.

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">Aphrodite's eyes turned blank when he confidently spoke a language that she knew wasn't French but she couldn't understand it enough to even pretend like she could understand him. When he explained that it was Italian Aphrodite cocked her head to the side cutely and rubbed her cheek. Well that stunk. Neither one of them spoke the same foreign language as the other. "Well if you'd be willing to teach me, I'd be willing to learn some Italian! It'd be cute to talk to you in your native language!" It would be a little bit hard learning a third language but since Isaia was so sweet and adorable she'd be willing to learn some so she could make him feel less awkward around her. Aphrodite grinned at him showing that she was trying to be sincere in what she said to him. Sweetness was her strong point and she hoped that Isaia appreciated that because that was about all she could offer him besides looking cute and her knowledge on shoes and Quidditch. She wasn't anything like her two friends were. Both of them were far better than she was with anything. When it came to looks they both topped her easily. When it came to being better flirts and better girlfriends they were probably better too. Though the young cub knew she was too young to be getting into a relationship she knew that when it came time and she was ready she was probably going to suck at it. Especially since she was very self-centered and naive when it came to others. Or so she thought. When Isaia started to stammer and thank her for caring the smile never ceased to remain on her face. Oh he was just so cute! Without another word said to him Aphrodite grabbed Isaia's cheeks and stood on her tippy toe's so she could lean up and give him the softest kiss on the cheek. Then she lowered herself so she was standing back flat on the ground. "You are so cute! That's what friends are for silly!" She smiled at him again. He is really the sweetest boy ever. Aphrodite considered them to be friends and she hoped Isaia would mind her bold statement to him. They had never officially claimed themselves to be friends so Aphrodite figured that since they ran into one another so much, they might as well call one another friends.

"Totally! I won't let Doriano bother you anymore!" That was a promise! Next time she saw her cousin bothering poor Isaia she was going to take care of the problem herself. Her cousin may have been a huge jerk but she knew how to handle him and if she needed to give him a good knock upside the head to remind him that he needed to be nicer to people than she would. After spending years and years with Krystin and LeAnn, Aphrodite knew how to defend herself against bullies when they stepped in her way. Plus it was sad that someone as sweet as Isaia was being bullied just because Doriano felt like he could do it. Now that she had a frog in her hands, Aphrodite's mind was completely off of her cousin and she was now focused on the fact that she had this slimy creature in her hand. Frogs were cute as stuffed animals and in pictures but up close she honestly didn't think they were as cute as people pictured them to look. "Isaia....what if the frog bites me?" Aphrodite asked worriedly. Her blue eyes shifted worriedly down as she looked at her arm. the frog was still sitting there but it had moved a little bit which had made her jump. Aphrodite was naive about reptiles, especially frogs but it wasn't like she had much of a chance to learn about them anyways.​
<i>
</i>

Isaia almost laughed when she looked almost pitiful as she heard him speak Italian. It was his best language, and English was his second. He loved Italy in every way. He hoped that maybe one day he could show Aphrodite the wonders of his home country. And maybe he could show her personally around but then the haunting pictures of his uncle went into his mind and he suddenly refrained from thinking about it. Isaia beamed when she thought that it would be cute to talk to him in his native tongue. He thought that it would be awesome. Isaia responded with a huge smile still on his lips, "Hey that would be one awesome idea! I could teach you! And so could Isabella and Ostensia, if I was for some reason unreachable. And if they would be willing. We could have a group session, but then again, we might work better in twos." Isaia got excited, and he started to ramble on. This was something that he thought only worked with his native tongue, when he was younger. His parents had told him that he never shut up when he was younger. But now, he had grown quieter because of books. Books had captured his attention and he was glad to have it taken care of now, and he was glad that he was making such a good friend, one that was one year younger than him but he did not mind at all. Isaia was happy that he was finally getting along with someone that was not family. Someone that he could see spending a lot of time with that person, and well, she was very pretty. Isaia was nervous around girls, very pretty ones so that might have been why he was so nervous about Aphrodite. He had no idea that she was even close to being Veela. He did not know what one was so that was understandable.

When Aphrodite grabbed his cheeks and kissed him on his cheek, Isaia flushed so red, it made an apple look pale in comparison. Isaia was so flabbergasted, he was sure that he was about to faint. He could not believe that Aphrodite just kissed him! Isaia lightly touched where she had placed her lips and he muttered, "Friends kiss each other on the cheek?" Isaia was not knowing what he was looking like right now, but it was one hilarious sight. He smiled when she said that she would not let Doriano bother him anymore which he felt better about. Then again, he thought that his sisters would also be apart of protecting him. "That is great, thank you so much!" He did not know that Aphrodite hung around Krystin which happened to be his cousin, his only Veela cousin that he did not know much information about. Just that she was the daughter of Collineus. Other than that Isaia was left in the dust. Isaia looked down at her hands as she held Neevo, and even laughed a little bit when she asked if the frog would bite her. Neevo did not have any teeth so he did not think that Neevo would ever do such a thing. Isaia explained, "My frog does not have any teeth, how can it bite you?" Isaia stepped forward and he stroked the purple frog's head with his finger, and it let out a rather nice croak. Isaia opened his hands in front of Neevo and the purple frog jumped back into his hands and he smiled at Aphrodite. He inquired, "Do you have any pets of your own? Like an owl or a cat? Because I would not mind seeing it if you don't mind hanging around with me." He would love to hang around her more, and maybe he could be shown what she owned. What else he did not notice was the fact that he was developing a crush on the Gryffindor girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back