Faith

Tania Rivers

Tania had gotten a letter from her sister, and had to reply. All was not well back at the household. Faith was getting sicker and sicker by the day, and there was nothing Tania could do about it. Tania held the letter to her heart as she walked up to the Owlery. "Faith, I miss you." the blonde girl whispered, sitting down on the steps.

Hogwarts had changed Tania beyond anything. Her own parents woudn't recognise her, the evil that had surrounded her before. Tania felt weak, Faith was the only thing that mattered to her. She had hated her sister, the mirror image of Tania. Tania had broken Faith's arm more times than she could count, pushed her sister down the flights of stairs of the house when she was annoyed. And now Faith was sick, possibly dying. "Faith. Don't leave me. Please." Tania murmered, squeezing her eyes shut. The envelope containing Faith's letter fell out of Tania's hand and slid down the Owlery stairs. Tania didn't notice.

Jarrod was in a bad mood, he scowled as he made his way up to the owlery, as much as he tried to put it off he hadnt written to his family in ages and he had since gotten several howlers from his mother. He made his way up the stairs and a note came sliding towards him. He picked it up and as he walked into the owlery he recognized a girl that he met beginning of the year and really didnt like, he didnt believe she was a true slytherin, that she would have been much better suited in hufflepuff or gryffindor.

He tossed the letter at her. "Dont litter!" he hissed

Tania opened her eyes and smirked at Jarrod. "Hey, I think the tree-hugger club's over there." she taunted, pointing down the stairs. "Somewhere on the fourth floor with the Hufflepuffs, Passfield." Tania snatched the letter and gripped it tightly.

Tania was furious that some idiot had disturbed her, and she was not going to calm down any time soon.

Jarrod rolled his eyes, "Hufflepuffs?" he asked "You mean the house you should have been in?" he hissed as he grabbed a school owl a little too hard as it screached a little as he grabbed it. He attached his forced letter to its leg

Tania laughed, a high-pitched girly sound. "You don't know me at all I'm afraid." she said, smiling sweetly. Nobody knew Tania, not even her parents. Her aunt was the only person in the world who had an inkling of what Tania was really like. Tania had watched people being killed, and not felt sorry for them in the slightest. Her blue eyes darkened to black as she narrowed her eyes at Jarrod. "You don't know me at all." she said, her chirpy voice dangerous.

Jarrod raised his eybrows once, in a sarcastic notion, showing that he obviously didnt believe her, why should I believe her? he asked himself, this was the girl that he had met in frilly dressed, she was the sort that gave slytherins a bad name. He turned away from her as he released the owl out the window.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back