Faith Coventina =D

Faith Coventina

10s7rqa.jpg

Full Name: - Faith Dariah Coventina :D .
Birth Date: - 4th of April 2010
Current Age: - 10
Basic Appearance: - Faith has blonde curly hair which sits just past her shoulders. She has grey eyes and rather pale skin. She's rather small for her age and she's slim although she has quite a bit of muscle on her legs from dancing. Her eyes are always dreamy looking and you'll never find her without a smile on her face.
Personality - Faith's a bubbly girl and she's very friendly and trustworthy. She can be a bit weird sometimes, she's a dreamer and she's also a wee dare devil!
Hobbies: - Faith loves stargazing. She got a telescope for her 5th birthday and she's used it nearly every night since! She's also went to hiphop classes since she was 4, she loves dancing, and she's an explorer. If she visits a new place she won't leave it until she's discovered everything there is to be discovered. Faith also enjoys reading, but she doesn't have her head constantly stuck in a book. She's rather ditzy and clumsy and careless, so I can see her being in Hufflepuff.
Parents:- Neil Coventina and Jaqueline Romounde.
Background - Neil Coventina is a 31 year old muggle-born. He was born in the North of Ireland to two muggle Lawyers, Claire and Junior Coventina. He attended Hogwarts Scotland and was a Hufflepuff. Neil left school at 18 and began working part-time in Flourish and Blotts, which is were he met Jaqueline Romounde at the age of 20. Jaqueline was french and from Paris, she was over visiting relatives. Neil and Jaqeline started going out and after only a month Jaqueline found out she was pregnant. She didn't want to have the baby as she didn't want to be tied down and planned to return to Paris, but Neil begged her to keep the child, he told her after it was born she could return to France and live her life, he would take care of the baby. So Jaqueline stayed with Neil until she had her baby, a baby girl whom Neil named Faith. The day after Faith's birth she dissapeared. Neil tried to get in touch with her a few times but then left it, she had made it clear that she would return to France after she had given birth and obviously she was not intrested in him or her child. After that Neil, with the help of his parents, brought up Faith. No-one has heard from Jaqueline since, she didn't tell him anything about her family and he never met the relatives she was visiting in London. When Faith was two, Neil met another women, Melissa Tugo, and they dated for a year before Melissa fell pregnant with Faith's little sister, Carolina. Neil and Melissa married in 2014 when Faith was four and Carolina was two, and they all now live in Carousleigh (made up town), western Ireland. Faith has a strong Irish accent.
Siblings, if any: - Carolina Coventina :)
Pets, if any: - Faith had a white and brown kitten she was going to take to Hogwarts with her, Anxious, but a few days after her dad bought her it they realised she's allergic to cat hairs as she was sneezing non-stop and her eyes were popping out of her head! So she's thinking about getting an owl or a Rabbit.. At the family home she has a grey mutt called Cobble, a tortouise called Mr.Frump and three fish, Fishywishy, Cauldro and Rain.
Area of Residence: - Carousleigh, Western Ireland. Real place made up town.
Blood status: Mixed blood. Faith's father is a muggle-born but her mother is a pure-blood.

(If your character is a sorted student:) - I'll fill these out when Faith gets sorted :)
Hogwarts House (And why): -
Best school subjects (And why): -
Worst school subjects (And why):

(All characters) Say your character keeps a Journal, write a page that could possibly be found in it?:

2/8/2021 5:15 pm Dear Diary,
Anxious got taken back to the pet shop today! I can't believe I'm allergic to cat hairs. Dad said he'll buy me another pet for Hogwarts, what should I choose, an Owl or a Rabbit? Dad said I'll need an owl anyway for the amount of letters I'll have to send him, so he says I can have both if I want. I'm not sure but, I don't want to be the girl who has the whole dorm smelling like a pet shop! Well.. Maybe I do :r: but I'm not sure the other girls would be too happy. Were two days into our New Zealand holiday! It's been great. I've been shopping with Melissa in the morning of both days, So I have most of my school stuff now. And in the afternoons I've just been wandering about, exploring. I've met quite a few people who are going to be going to Hogwarts at the same time as me! I can't wait now, it's not so long away anymore. Well I gotta run, Dad's shouting me to go down for dinner. I'm gonna try talk him into getting me a new pair of Converse, I think i've overworn my blue and pink ones, I fancy a yellow pair!
Faith

Same day, 5:43
It's a no for the Converse, haha! He says that if im really good up until the day of departure, then he'll buy me a pair for going. I'm always good :r: !

Hi! :D

-What is your favorite food?
- If given the chance, would you want to meet your mother?
- If so, what would you hope would come of the meeting?
- What are your goals for your future?
- What is your favorite food?
- Do you have any nervous or annoying habits?
- What's your favorite book?
- Out of any book/film/TV show (if you've seen them) what fictitious character do you most relate to?

Hello :D

What is your favorite food?

"My favorite food would be Spaghetti and Meatballs. I absoloutely love it, especially with parmesan cheese on top!"

If given the chance, would you want to meet your mother?

*ponders, thinks* "I've always wanted to meet my mum, but I wouldn't want to upset my dad by doing so. She wasn't intrested in me or him, and my dad loved me as soon as I took my first breath, wereas she was already making plans to go back to France. I consider Melissa my mum now, but still, I would like to meet my birth mother, some day."

If so, what would you hope would come of the meeting?

"I'm not really sure. I would hope to have her address, so we could perhaos exachange letters, and I'd like to see her every now and then, considering we get on."

What are your goals for your future?

"I don't think about the future much, not that far into it anyway. I believe that you should treat ever day as a new beggining, take everything in your stride, do what makes you happy and be with who you love."

Do you have any nervous or annoying habits?

"I sing and hum under my breath constantly, I tend to bite my nails, and when there's silence I'll often burst out in a fit of giggles."

What's your favorite book?

"I love Greyfriars Bobby. It's an amazing book and my favorite. In my granny and grandas living room theres a large book shelve, filled with hundreds of mostly old books, and Greyfriars Bobby was the first one I read properly."

Out of any book/film/TV show (if you've seen them) what fictitious character do you most relate to?

"I don't watch tv much, usually I'm out somewere, reading, exploring, playing with my telescope or teddies *blush*. But I do watch a few shows, one of which I found flicking through channels looking for the evening news one night. It's a toddlers show, Dora the Explorer, but I'm addicted to it *blush* and I can relate to her a little, in the way that she loves to explore and is always singing!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back