Fainting

" Slow down Cris! WHat happened?" She took Lils out of his arms while he told her the story. "Ok.. Well sit down and hush!" She took a small bottle out of her apron." Lils hon, can you her me?" She waved the bottle around her noise. " I think she is going to puke, this is really strong."

She heard various sounds about her. She was sore and sick. She was tired and ill. She wasted to be at home with her mum.

"i told you quit. Lils, are you ok? Lils.. can you talk to me hon?" She waved the bottle again.

She tried to talk, but she was so tired, she couldn't. She just started crying out of frustration. Her eyes came open a little, and her head automaticlly shot a pain through her. A splitting headache was not what she needed right now. So, she clsed her eyes, and the pain died down.

pez followed them to the hospital.
looking at chris she said.
"i can't believe you."
and looked away at lilian.
"are you okay??"

Kenli was more then upset," I SAID ENOUGH! NOW THE BOTH OF YOU LEAVE THE HOSPITAIL WING IMMEDENTILY! I SHOULD REPORT BOTH OF YOU TO THE HEADMSITRESS FOR A DISTURBINCE, BUT I WON'T IF YOU LEAVE NOW!

After she calmed down she spoke to Lils.

" Lilian dear? Can you hear me? Now I don't want you to speak but if you can hear me nod." she seen Lilian nod

"Now I want you to answer some question and then you can talk ok? Oh and I will also need to look in your eyes to make sure you don't have a concussion. DO you understand?" she seen her nod again.

"Is your name Lilian Reyna?" she nodded

"Are you a Ravenclaw?" Again she nodded." Well you know the major stuff so you can talk now. Can you sit up and open your eyes for me??

She finnally manage to find her strength, well, what of it she still had. She sat up a little, "Pez, pleeease don't leave me!"

"well your talk ing that's good. SO what is your full name and what housre are you in?"

"Lylian Sylvia Reyna." She frowned. "Ravenclaw First year."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back