Facing her deepest fear...

Bianca Petrescu

Wand
Mahogany Wand 14" Essence of Unicorn Hair
Bia had still not gotten use to the atmosphere of the dark dungeons even though she had walked through it every time she was headed to her Potions class. She hated the thought of the disgusting creepy-crawlies crawling up her leg. Bia had decided to face her fear that day. She walked alone to the dungeons, it was around midday but the dungeons were still quite dark, but a little bright enough to help her find her way around.

Bia had written to her older sister about the fear of walking through the dungeons, and her sister had replied that she faced it face-by-face. Clarissa had told her that she could bring a friend a long in case Bia was too afraid. However, Bia was to embarrassed to invite anyone to walk with her, and in the end, she had to walk alone, all by herself.

Bia walked quietly in the dungeons, looking around in case she spotted any creepy-crawlies. Turning to her left, Bia saw a big fat rat crawl past her. Bia scream loudly..

Aiden was just entering the dungeons when she heard someone scream loudly, Aiden groaned as he walked towards the girl and he took his wand out and muttered, "Lumos." The tip of his light immediatly lit and he walked foward whilst hoping it wasn't Alyssa or Isabella.

As Aiden walked closer he spotted a girl he recognized then he realized it was Bia and he walked over to her and gave her a small hug and said, "Bia I haven't seen you in ages, are you alright?"

Bia almost fainted when someone or whatever it was that gave her a small hug. At first she thought it was a ghost or something, but Bia relaxed a little when she recognized the voice.

"Oh hi Aiden. You almost scared me to death. Yes, i'm okay. Had a bit of a surprise, that's all. I'm afraid of insects and rats. And when i saw one just now...well, you know the rest.." Bia replied, her face still pale. "And yes, its been a while i guess.." she added.

Aiden gave her a smile and asked Bia, "Then why are you in the Dungeons?" Aiden paused lightly and asked, "How is everything with you? Did you enjoy holidays?"

Bia laughed. "Well, its a long story. I have always been afraid of going to Potions Class because we always have to walk through the dungeons. So a few days ago, i wrote a letter to my older sister telling her of my fear. She wrote back, telling me to face it face-by-face. She said i could bring a friend alone, but i was just to shy to ask anyone, so i came here alone." Bia explained.

"Every thing's great. I enjoyed my holidays. I went back to Australia to see my parents and i just found out i have a baby sister.." Bia replied, laughing. "What about you Aiden?"

"Well now you have a friend," Aiden said with a bright smile to Bianca.

"My holidays were interesting, I too found out I have a sister, though she is nine years old and I probably am less excited about it then you are about seeing another rodent.." Aiden laughed darkly at this then sighed heavily and said, "Other than that I guess I'm not too shabby."

Bia laughed again. "Well, its not really that embarrassing having someone here i guess.." Bia replied, turning pink. "You just found out you have a sister who is nine years old? Wicked. Must have been some secret..".

"....then you are about seeing another rodent..". Bia looked at Aiden, and laughed. "I know its none of my business, but hows you and Alyssa?" Bia asked curiously.

"Oh yes, and Gaspard wants me to bond with my younger half sister," Aiden scoffed to himself while thinking, As if, you moron. Aiden shook his head and said, "It seems that now the whole school knows so one more person shouldn't be to bad, Alyssa and I are no longer 'Alyssa and I,' long story short I am dating Isabella and couldn't be happier, how about yourself and male callers?"

Bia looked at him in surprise. "Oh, sorry i wasn't informed. Well, that's great. Bella's a great girl. You're lucky. Count your blessing boy," Bia replied happily. "Me huh? James is back in Hogwarts, and we're going out, but i'm getting closer and closer to Benji. Oh i don't know." Bia responded, looking down. "And who's Gaspard..?" Bia asked.

Aiden smiled at his friend and said, "James Hill? Little Kate's cousin? And I don't know who this Benji character is but if you like him must not be all bad eh?" Aiden gave her a friendly smile then realized he had said Gaspard instead of what normal children called their father or dad. "Gaspard is my father," Aiden said simply, whilst hoping no other explanation would be nessasary.

Bia smiled. "Yeah, James is Kat's cousin. We were in a relationship but we broke up after he was sick and had to leave Hogwarts. That's why i went to the Yule Ball with Angus. But he came back a few weeks ago. So did Benji." Bia replied, sighing. "Oh i see. Nice name i guess. So how long have you and Bella been going out?".

Bia sighed. "I see. Poor guy. So, have you heard about the kidnapping of the headmistress? Tragic ain't it?" Bia asked, trying to change the topic.

"Yes, I wonder how the champions are dealing with it, I recently saw the HS champion she seemed unaffected but then again she still has her headmistress or I could be just aweful at reading emotions." Aiden mused.

"Its been scary. Everyone's afraid. Even the parents. Oh well, its all in the hands of god right?" Bia asked. "And yes, Nina seem unaffected. Probably because Professor Calypso wasn't kidnapped. I'd probably wouldn't go outdoors, until they find out who kidnapped her..".

Kyle was bored and decided to go to the dungeons for a walk when he got their he seen Aiden and another girl he hadnt met before. " Hey mind if i join you?" He asked with a smile.

"Hey Kyle," Aiden said with a light wave then said, "Bia this is Kyle, Kyle this is Bia and its fine with me if you join better ask Bia though."

Bia sighed. "Yeah, she can look after herself. Why did i even worry about her in the first place..?" she asked herself. Just as she was about to ask another question, another boy joined them.

Bia smiled sweetly at the boy as Aiden introduced her. "I'm alright with you joining. Hi Kyle, I'm Bianca. You can call me Bia. Nice to meet you.." she said with a smile, as she let out her hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back