OOC First Name
Liv
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Wand
Tulip Wood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Strong winter winds whipped around the slender woman who walked with a determined stride toward the Forbidden Forrest. Her eyes were focused only on what was in front of her. The cold bit at the exposed skin of her throat, face, ears and hands where her cloak didn't offer protection. She barely felt it.

She stepped over the threshold, entered the Forbidden Forrest for the first time since the awful night she'd witnessed her best friend take the life of her ex husband. The night she'd learned more awful truths. She sought answers in the old woods. Answers...and peace.

Corvin made his last rounds and had head to the top of the school so he could be closer to the stars. He had fallen into his new position quite well and was fitting in with everyone like he knew he would but still nothing was in major need the school was well maintained. He was enjoying the night when something caught his eye. Someone was going into hte forest and at night. Corvin was not sure if it was a student but he was going to find out. he rushed down through the castle taking every shortcut he could along the way.

He reached the front door and then took off at a sprint drwaing his wand just to be safe. As he got closer the person he thought was a student turned into a women more ever it was the herbology professor.

"Sorry professor I rushed over because I thought you were a student." Corvin said rather out of breath.

Cecily whirled, wand at the ready, bright light glowing to illuminate the young man approaching her. She lowered her wand slightly, her eyes still wary. "It's alright. Who are you?" she asked, remembering seeing him around the grounds.

"I am the new caretaker here at hogwarts. I have not yet made the time to meeting all of the staff. Are you okay? I am not use to seeing people so close to the forest especially at night" Corvin said regaining his breath.

"I am-fine," she said, inclining her head. Her eyes and face did not hold their usual warmth. "I need to go and gather a few blooms in the forest." And hold together my sanity. "Do you normally wander the grounds at night?" she asked curiously.

"The stars are my weakness professor. It is hard to not come outside and just stare. But to anser your question know but tonight I was out looking at the stars and saw you. Would you like company or is this something best done alone?" Corvin said watching the professor carefuly for any sign of emotion.

She struggled for an answer. She wanted to go alone but had the same inborn fear of that dark, forbidden forest. She gave into the fear and nodded. "I would like some company. Thank you," she said quietly, walking into the forest.

Corvin followed the professor into the forest" So professor how long have you been teaching?" Corvin said trying to start a conversation.

"This is the first school I've taught at. Going on four years now. What about you? Is this your first caretaking position?" Her feet crunched on a few fallen twigs. Thankfully there was no snow anymore. She wondered if the plants would be in full bloom yet.

"Yes this is my first job period. I love it so far but there is little for me to do and I do not know where to look to stay busy." Corvin said as he scratched his head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back