Fabiano Santiago-Cruz

Fabio Santiago-Cruz

OOC First Name
Caleb
Wand
9 inch Hazel Wand with core of Dragon Heartstring, heavy
Full Name:
- Fabiano: Italian name which means "bean farmer". My name sounds cool to people who are not Italian like my mother. I hate my whole name. It takes to long to say, so I straighten it to Fabio. I have better things to do than stumble over the pronunciation of my name.

Ignazio: A variant of "Ignacio". It means "fiery" and is a Latin name. My father calls me by my middle name all the time, so I am used to hearing it. I prefer my middle name over my first name because it sounds better and is easy to say.

Santiago: It is a Spanish surname and means "Saint James". This is my mother's maiden name, and I have it because my mother was not married to my father when I was born, which I think is a shame. I think this name is okay, but I do not really fancy it.

Cruz: Cruz means "cross" and it is Spanish and Portuguese. This is my father's surname. He is full Italian, so I do not really understand how he got such a...non-Italian surname. I don't think much of my last name. They aren't that important to me at the moment.

Date of Birth:
- August 7th, 2019

Current Age:

Basic Appearance:
- My skin light mocha in color, and it often has a small glow to it because I put lotion on often. My skin is smooth and soft and I have little hair on my arms and legs. My eyes are light brown and I have a big nose and lips, but they do fit my face and facial structure. I don't complain about it. I am five feet and seven inches and growing. People in my family, on average, are about six feet tall. I expect to be that tall or taller. My hair is currently very thick, and I have in a ponytail in the back to keep it out of the way. My hair is naturally brown, and I have no plans on dying it. When outside of school, I wear muggle clothing. I find it comfortable, and it does not bring unneeded attention to myself. I normally wear plaid shirts, hy-tops, and khaki shorts. I like to wear beanies, snapbacks and hats in general. My choice of clothing depends on my mood though.

Personality:
- I like to keep to myself and read books. I come from a strict family, so I am very well behaved. That does not mean I am nice. I do not like talking with people that do not look worth my time. I was taught that the key to power is networking, observing and knowledge. I only want contacts with people who will be able to help me succeed in life. I do not like being in loud areas because then I start hearing ringing in my ears. It has been that way since I was born. Learning is my passion. I love finding out new things, and new things inspire me to research, and it satisfies my curiosity. Books are my life and I would die without them. I am very serious and I do not show many emotions. My mother says I am "poker faced", whatever that means. It is easier for me to express my feelings with words. I never let it show but, I am not very good with people. To people I am cold, heartless, and cruel unless you are of use to me, but deep down I just want to have that one person I can trust and lean on. It is not easy for me to trust people because my father broke a lot of promises he made to me, and that just lead me to believe that I can trust no one.

Family:
- Father: Iligio Fabianoz Cruz: My father is a very strict man, and I do whatever he says. He is very scary to me, and he uses this so that he can get what he wants from me. Though he is nicer to my younger siblings. He and mother are always screaming and fighting, so for this reason, I do not like being at home because the noise there always make my ears star ringing.

Mother: Francesca Jane Santiago-Cruz: My mother is a very pretty woman. Her facial structure is unique because she is mixed with African and Salvadorian blood. My mother does not really care for me. She only uses me to keep my father with her. If I leave, then that is the end of their relationship. My mother likes to ignore me and act like I am not even in the room. If I could choose to replace any person in my family it would be my mother because she is supposed to love and care for me, not make me the glue for her broken relationship.

Younger Sister: Josee "JoJo" Alexandra Santiago-Cruz: My younger sister is in her terrible twos. She is very loud and I hate being around her. There is not a time when she is not whining, crying, or complaining about something. I don't like being around her, but she loves to be around me.

Older Half-Brother: Antonello Rafaelle Cruz: Antonello is 16 and attends a magical academy in Australia. He is the rocker type and loves being loud and disturbing. I don't like him at all because whenever he comes over he insists on screaming in my ears and pranking me. He loves making my life more miserable than it already is. We have different mothers.

Younger Brother: Orlando Morgan Santiago-Cruz: He is 2, and he is a very scared child. He is scared of our father and he sticks to me like glue. He is very quiet and calm. Orlando is Josee's twin brother. The two are nothing alike. Orlando is very innocent and for some reason loves being around me.

Middle Brother: Royel Escondido Santiago-Cruz- Royel does not bother me a lot. His presence in a room is not usually noticed. His middle name, Esconido, means "secret", "dark", or "blind". My mother made this his middle name because she did not know she was pregnant with him until more than halfway through the pregnancy (6 months). This is very rare thing for a pregnant woman to go through. She said it was like Royel was trying to "keep himself a secret from everyone". Royel is very protective of the family even though he is rarely noticed by us.

Pets:
- None. I do want to have a pet, but my father always says no because it will interfere with my studies. I hear German shepherd dogs are good companions and protectors for kids like me.

Area of Residence:
- Rome, Italy

Blood Status:
- Pureblood

Heritage:
- Italian and Salvadorian and African

Special Abilities:
-

Interests or Hobbies:
- Reading
- Writing
- Learning
- Running
- Healing

Additional Skills:
-

Strengths:
- Observant
- Resourceful
- Calm
- Quiet
- Curious

Weaknesses:
- Rude
- Quiet
- Loner
- Anti-social
- Reserved
- Manipulative

Describe your character in three words:
- Cold, lonely, and curious

Favourite place to be:
- Anywhere that is not home.

Friends:
-

Hogwarts House:
- None. Durmstrang. If I did attend Hogwarts New Zealand I am sure that I would be in Ravenclaw. I am thirsty for knowledge, and I believe that knowledge can grant me power.

Durmstrang Hopes and Ambitions:
- I just want to learn as much as I can. I am interested in finding out more about the world and how magic came to be. I want to prove to my family that I am worth more than the abuse they give me. I have no particular job or career in my mind. I just want to become very knowledgeable and wise.

Best school subjects:
- Charms
- History of Magic
- Potions
- Divination
- Transfiguration
- DADA and Dark Arts

Worst school subjects:
- Herbology
- Arithmancy
- Care of Magical Creatures

Extracurricular Activities:
- None

Graduation:
-

Current Job:
- Student

Plans for your future:
- None really.

Your Patronus:
-

Your Patronus memory:
-

Your Boggart:
- Loud noises. I fear that if I am always around loud noises that I will eventually go deaf. I already have sensitive ears, and my family takes no heed to that. A boggart was brought to class once, and when my turn came the boggart disappeared and loud miscellaneous noises filled the room. My ears suffered a lot from that, and I am always cautious about where I go and who I talk to because this fear can easily be taken advantage of.

Your Animagus:
-

Mirror of Erised:
- I see myself in purple robes. Purple in most countries is a sign of wealth, so basically I see myself and successful person. I also see my family holding onto my legs apologizing for how horrible they treated me. I just keep looking away and let them beg for forgiveness because what they do to me is painful and they never see how much it hurts me.

A page from your diary:
-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back