Fabian Needs ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabian Bartholomew

tempfile-1.png

This is Fabian!

Considering the fact that I've culled an enormous amount of characters from my collection and also considering that Fabian's newly made, you can tell that this one will be important to me, and he is. I intend for Bart (as he's probably going to be known) to be a major character. Major-er even than Artemis! Who knows. Well, to start the ball rolling, you gotta have a background and Bart's is pretty straight forward. The boy was a Ravenclaw and didn't have too many friends in school. He was shy and studious so no one ever really bothered getting closer, even if he'd let him. Girls were another species entirely. Speaking of, I'm not sure which way I'm going to have him swing so if you have any ideas for either sexes, he's wide open.
Don't say pun intended, don't say pun intended...
Anywho, his mother is a muggle and his father is a wizard. He currently still lives with his mother, mostly because he hasn't had any reason to move out since she needs his help.

It's time to formulate the fun! Bart needs a friend, of course, but one that gets to know him inside and out. He's not looking for a mate but stuff him, it's not his choice as to whether he finds love or not xD. Boys or girls at this point. I'll have to rp with him a bit more to figure out which sex suits him. Now here's the interesting part. Bart's mother is planning on adopting a little girl since her son is all grown up and he's very nervous at the prospect. He'll be expected to be the big strong older brother, but he's notoriously all brain and no brawn. Once again, girls are another species. Bart expects a small, fragile sort of creature who carries a doll everywhere and wears a lot of bows ... but here's where you come in to surprise him. I want YOU, (yes, you!) to be that little girl! Hell, pull her up out of nowhere, I don't care. She must be 11 or younger, but other than that her background can get right crazy. You don't have to make a new character if you don't want to, she can be existing and even a former part of another family. Gimme ANYONE!

Oh, and one more thing. Fabian's dad (or lack thereof) is a bit of a mystery. This second enigma is also what I'm looking for, so if you have a male even half likely to be Bart's dad, pull him up. He may have a family of his own, he may be single, he may be a Death Eater, he may be a floppin' fairy for all I care, but whoever he is, he hasn't been part of Bart's live for 20 years. He needs to be able to shock Bart somehow. Fabian's world is going to turn upside.

PROCEED!

Here .
as for sister, I have Michael Mitchelle Doesburg. She's my "newest" character. I really don't know what will i do to her so I got her sorted and got in Ravenclaw. She doesn't have character development yet since as I've said, I don't know what to do to her. If you want her (and me as the rp-er :) ) feel free to p.m me regarding the age (if you want her to be young) and attitude and background.

Cute kid ^_^
I'm definitely interested, but I'm also going to keep the space free for the time being to see what else comes up. In the meantime, if you have some ideas for Michaela feel free to post them here or to me.​
<i>
</i>

I have Yuri Mizushima here, she can be the little sister if you want, she's actually someone whom I have created before and i haven't really able to RP with her. She is extremely petite and has relatively poor athletic ability. Her small frame and her cute appearance often helps her to get her way. She may look innocent but that does not mean that she really is like that. I'm thinking that her real parents were divorced already.. :D

I can offer my all to charming Eric Evans as a possible love interest. For a little information check out Bio !!!! and let me know. I also have a woman for you if you have decided for Bart to go that direction.

Hey, thanks for replying Brandon :D I'm definitely considering Eric for an rp, but plot wise I'm pretty much out at the moment. Have you got anything interesting you want to develop or scenarios you've always wanted to roleplay? I'm thinking of just winging it with a few characters and see how their chemistry works out in writing. (I can already see that he'd be good for Fabian, mainly because he's not half as timid and could bring him out of his shell). Any ideas?

Oh, by the way, if you've ever seen me rp then you might want a warning first xD. I can get a bit carried away with the post lengths. :shy:

Oh my god! You would be perfect I love long posters it allows me plenty of stuff to work with lol.

Right now for Eric I am plotting out a really fun but a little bit story arc for him right now. So far as of right now he had fallen for a good guy and what happened is the guy decided to go straight on him and so they had one night and now Eric is left to pick up the pieces. Now he has sort of gave up on looking for love and is hoping that it would some how find him and so he is in need someone to give him hope again after such disaster. He works in the ministry as a wizard examiner and his family is rich but he has decided to sorta step away from all the party boy business and get back to earth. He is also going to be a godfather/uncle for his best friends baby and so he is going to take up a softer side.

So how does sound for you!

Awww, yay! That's good that he'll get his inner saccharine on. He might need it to handle poor Bart. He's never had a relationship of any kind, let alone one of the same sex (Dohoho, he's such an uke). I'm totally up for a trial run. I think it's just a question of how they meet, then. Usually I'm good at doing that sort of stuff, only it's :cry:30am right now and my tank's running on backup fuel. For the first time in my rping life, I might ask you to post something so I can get to it tomorrow.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back