F. is for friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gwenneth-Adrie Linde

OOC First Name
Steph.
Gwenneth-Adrie van der Linde is a 15 year old witch from Berlin Germany.Her mother recently passed away and she and her father though it was best for her to try to transfer from Hogwarts Scotland to HNZ. She didn't feel at home at the old school and now she hopes to find a new life in Durmstrang for the time being. She needs some friends from there. She was a Ravenclaw in Hogwarts Scotland and now goes to Durmstrang.

Link To Bio :)

Hey :D

I have this male character who is 17. He is called Jack Evans but doesn't really have a background yet. He could be an older friend/mentor. And, if you wanted, later they could go out.....

Tell me what you think :D

Kate
:)

Yah Kate! :hug: That sounds really nice!! They could go out later if he is interested in ditzy girls (basically a Luna Lovegood type of girl) lol. :D Would you like me to start a topic for them or do you want too or would you like to make more plans for them first or what?

I don't mind, i mean, i have applied for him to be a half-veela but i am waiting for a reply because of all the sorting and transfer things...

We could start anyway unless you have any other ideas of how they should meet or what they should do. :D
Oh, and Luna Lovegood is one of the best characters in my opinion, because she doesn't care what anyone thinks of her :D so im sure Jack will like her too :p

Alois here can be a friend since he comes from the same school as well. He's candid and very carefree, but he can be real serious if he want to.. he's not really that develop yet as I am still currently trying to make his character development as well as Bio.. :D

Alice Hills said:
I don't mind, i mean, i have applied for him to be a half-veela but i am waiting for a reply because of all the sorting and transfer things...

We could start anyway unless you have any other ideas of how they should meet or what they should do. :D
Oh, and Luna Lovegood is one of the best characters in my opinion, because she doesn't care what anyone thinks of her :D so im sure Jack will like her too :p

Well I guess they'd just meet at school or something so we can have it like that. ps I enjoyed making Jack banners :p
Alois here can be a friend since he comes from the same school as well. He's candid and very carefree, but he can be real serious if he want to.. he's not really that develop yet as I am still currently trying to make his character development as well as Bio..

Thanks for replying!! Considering they're the same age and everything I think it could really work out having them become friends and such. We can say they met in one of their classes that they share and hit it off or have them run into each other in the hallways and be like. "Hey you're that guy from Potions!"

Hehe :D

The banner is amazing! I loved them all and have saved all of them. I will alternate them as they go, because i couldn't chose a favourite one. Ok, do you want to start it, and i will reply, or the other way around... i don't mind :D

Gwenneth-Adrie Linde said:
Thanks for replying!! Considering they're the same age and everything I think it could really work out having them become friends and such. We can say they met in one of their classes that they share and hit it off or have them run into each other in the hallways and be like. "Hey you're that guy from Potions!"
yeah, sure! :) So, would you like to start a topic or shall i?

I can after school this afternoon :)

Thank You Katie!!

Alois Eisler if you have free time and could make one that'd be great as my day got puched back really late and I fell asleep so I didn't have a chance to make one today, Sorry!!

Gwenneth-Adrie Linde said:
Alois Eisler if you have free time and could make one that'd be great as my day got puched back really late and I fell asleep so I didn't have a chance to make one today, Sorry!!
Sure, sure I'll make one.. :D

Hikari here can be a friend.. :D

She is optimistic, athletic, and good-natured but she's a bit boyish, being rather demanding and aggressive towards the boys. She does have her sweet side too, she's really protective about her friends, and she's really kind. She's honest, way too honest for her own good that she speaks whatever it is that is on her mind.. :D

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back