exploringg

Steph Shirley

Wand
'Yew Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Phoenix Feather'.
Stephanie walked into the library. 'Oh my..' Steph was overwhelmed with excitement, she had never seen this many books. Smiling Steph walked down a empty isle and looked at the books, one by one.

When her eyes had started to ache, Steph sat down at a desk and got out her journal. She got out a bottle of bright green ink, and her sparkle quill, she began writing about the last day. And all her new friends.

Finally Zazuka was cheerful enough to hum something other than the dreary tunes she had been all day. She had her olden times charms book in her hands and was looking for a quiet place to read it when she saw what she assumed to be a First year sitting alone. Zazuka desided that she could make her friend while her happy mood lasted so she walked over. "Mind if I sit here?" She asked the girl with a friendly smile.

Stephanie looked up, 'yeah sure you can.' She said with a smile. Moving her bag from the seat and putting down her quill. 'Im Steph, a first year gyffindor.'

Zazuka took a seat where the bag had been. "I'm Zazuka Bones Ravenclaw second year. How are you likeing the school so far?" She asked. Zazuka knew that it could be a scary yet exsiting expirence to be somewhere like Hogwarts for the first time.

'Its .. unreal!' Stephanie hesitated. 'A little hard though, i havnt made friends with them many people my age.'

Stephanie smiled, 'im really enjoying it so far though!'

"Don't worry about it. You'll meet everyone eventually. Mind you not all of them will become your friends but a great may will." Zazuka said. She was thinking of her friends Andy and Brian who had started off as enemy. Though they where acting like it now they really where good friends. "As for the unrealness. That will never go away. Especially when you meet your first ghost." She said laughing into her hand.

'Ghosts? Wow!' Stephanie was really excited now, she couldnt wait to get further into the term, all of the older students she had spoked to have told her its amazing here. 'This is so exciting!'
Steph said.

Zazuka laughed into her hand. "It is but it's also a little hard. Especially when you get to exam time. I spent a good chunck of that time in here trying to cram as much of eveything into my head as possible. I still got 95 in almost everything." She said with sigh.

'Isnt that good?' She asked, her dad had told her to work as hard as she could, but it didnt matter if she did bad in a few exams. 'I know im going to try hard, i dont want to let my family down. Steph told her.

Zazuka looked up while thinking. "Normally yes that is good but I'm really trying to get a 100 in everything especially Charms which I got a 67 in. Not good as far as I consured. Sorry I'm geeky like that." She said with a whince. She fixed her glassed which had tilted a bit then gave a Steph a weak smile.

Zazuka laughed into her hand again. "Good to know I'm not the only one." She said brightly. "Your a Gryffendor right? Have you run into a girl name Andy." She asked.

'Andy?' Stephanie repeated, 'No, i havnt. Why?'She asked, smiling.

Hollie walked into the library and her jaw dropped. It was like no muggle library. No computers. No video tapes, CDs, or stupid posters advertising the latest book. It was packed with informative books - DADA books, Charms - it competed well with Flourish and Blotts! She spotted a girl she recognised, Steph, sat at a table with a second year. She weaved her way in between the tables, and came to their table.
"hey," she said, in a staged whisper, glancing around her to make sure she had disturbed no-one. "can I join you please?"

Zazuka nodded. "Of corse the more the marryer." She said brightly. "Oh Andy is my best friend and tends to make friends with everyone else very easyly. I on the other hand tend to make myself look like nerd." She said with a laugh.

Hollie smiled.
"Thanks," she said, appreciatively.
She sat down at a chair, and looked around.
"So, how d'ya find your way around here? I mean, what books are worth reading and how would you know where to begin looking?" she laughed, but quietly, noticing that there were people around studying. "This place is huge!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back