exploring

"I didn't not fight with her, she's the one who started it." She said angrily. Lexi crossed her arms and went to Sukie. "You don't know anything." Lexi shouted on his face. She pointed her wand at Sukie's chest, "Don't mess with me." Lexi whispered to him.

Lucy could hear voices, there was more people, what was happening. She opened her eyes a little and saw the face of a boy. "Me lâcher ! " she yelled jmping down from the boys arms. She looked around utterly confused, "Que continuant-il ici ! ? " she asked.

Gabriella snorted at the way everyone was ignoring her. She wasn't wearing her uniform, so no-one would know that she wasn't her sister. She looked at the unconsius girl, who had just woken up, smirking. "Ils essayent de vous tuer." she said cheerfully. She had learnt French for a few years at her mugge school, and it had come in handy several times, especially duringthe holidays. Her sister knew a little French, but Gabriella was a little more fluent than Taylor. Strange as it is, I'm agreeing with the Slytherin. she thought, but didn't say anything. If this Gryffindor girl was anything like her sister, she was undoubtedly the one who started the fight.

Lexi noticed a girl from afar looking at them, she smirk. "Je ne suis pas l'idiot pour pas le comprendre." Lexi said to the girl in the floor with her pure French accent, Huh, try me She thought to herself. Lexi placed her wand back on her waist, "If you all want to duel me, then its on." She said smiling.

Aeon looked in surprise as the girl woke up and jumped away from him, speaking in a different language, then the other girls spoke the same way. "What on earth as you on about?" He asked them, keeping a close eye on Lexi's wand incase she tried anything. "And we don't want to duel you, even if we did, it'd only end badly for you." He added, glancing over at the other girl. "Hi Taylor." He said with a grin, then turned back to Lexi.

Sukie stared at Lexi. "I don't feel like having duel, i'm only here for Lucy, so get your wand oughtta my face," he said sternly, raising his eyebrow at her.

Lexi ignore the boy and turned back to Sukie, "Is she your girlfriend? God, your so young?" She said fakely shocked. "And my wand is already on my waist." Narrowing her eyes at Sukie.

Sukie sighed. 'Oh ya, sorry. My eyes have difficulty seeing in the dark," he replied honestly. It was lucky he didn't bump into the dungeons walls everytime he walked through the dungeons. Sukie bit his lip. "Lucy?" he asked nervously, wondering what to answer to Lexi's question. "Yeah she's my girlfriend, got a problem with that?" he asked in his normal melodic tone, not sounding angry at all. He knew Lucy wasn't really his girlfriend, but at this moment, he decided to just say she was his girlfriend to protect her in case of anything. It was for the better, so lying wouldn't hurt right?

Lexi playfully bit her lower lip, "Ohh, a gossip. That would be lovely, a first year and an older student together." Lexi said thinking of a great plan for them, "What do you think Sukie?" She looked at the first year and crossed her arms weighting herself from one foot.

Lucy was so confused, was no one going to tell her what happened!? She looked over to the younger girl who spoke french "I highly doubt they tried to kill me" she said in a bored tone. Then Lexi asked if Sukie was Lucy's boyfriend and Lucy blushed, when he answered yes her heart beat picked up a little and she felt little flutters in her stomach, whats going on! I can't like Sukie, I just can't he's a first year she thought horrified. She didn't care what people thought, but she was pretty sure that a 14 year old and an 11 year was illegal, wasn't it?

Sukie sighed. "You think I go for girls older then me Lexi? How stupid you are. Lucy is like an older sister to me, anything else would be just weird. So sticking up for an older sister isn't wrong isn't it?" he asked. "I'm sure you would stick up for Alexia if something happened to her, so i think you understand why I would try to protect Lucy," he replied, rolling his eye.

Sukie glared at Lexi. "By the way I'm gay, and I date boys only for your information," he replied, admiting the big truth. "You want to know the truth, okay, then, I'm gay! Happy?" he asked.

Hearing for the first time of her sister's name, she sigh. Slowly taking out her wand again, "Actually, i don't even talk to my sister. So, why should i save her or stick up to her." She said rolling her eyes. When Sukie glare at her, he said another on thing that make her gap. "A Slytherin gay. Freaky. Then you must have to be rewarded." Lexi flicked her wand and some gooey slime went out of thin air and got Sukie all over. Lexi smirked.

Sukie smiled proudly. He had admitted the whole big truth,and it felt good. He just smiled at Lexi and flicked his hair. "Do whatever you want!" he said just standing there, as he dropped his wand. "I am gay, and I'm proud of it," he replied closing his eyes. "Do whatever you want Lexi, you want to break my legs, you want to kill me, do anything you want! he shouted. "I don't care because i know I'm gay and i don't care what people say!" he replied honestly.

Lucy felt her heart sink as Sukie admitted he was gay. The one guy she actually ever liked, and he was a gay 11 year old!! She started to feel sick, "thats great Sukie, good for you" she lied giving him a forced smile. "Thanks for everyone who tried to help me, but my head is killing me, I'm going to go lie down" she said before walking away from the whole scene.

Lexi snorted, "I'm going to end up this. Well, the green slime works for me anyway." She laugh and placed her wand back at her waist. "If you ever mess up with me, then your going to the hospital wing for sure." Lexi shouted as the girl was walking away. She looked at Sukie, looked at him from head to foot and flick her own hair and walked out going to the common room.

Sukie stood up with slime on his hair and walked away to the boys room. He felt like the most happiest person in the world, even if he had slime on his hair.

Gabriella smiled sweetly at Lexi, then at the Gryffindor boy.... what was his name again? "Hi Taylor." he said to her, and she smiled in a very un-Taylorish way back at him. "Summers." she said, remembering his name. She watched the scene before her, with the younger boy admitting he was gay, her eyebrows disappearing into her fringe. Gabriella wasn't a very talkitive person, so she remained silent as three of the people walked off. "Well, that was a nice little chat." she said sweetly to the Gryffindor boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back