exploring

Lucy Moonlight

OOC First Name
Sammy
Lucy was exploring the castle skipping around singing as usual "Think of the presents you've brought
Any merry little thought
Think of Christmas, think of snow
Think of sleigh bells Here we go!
Like a reindeer in the sky

You can fly! You can fly!
You can fly! You can fly!

Soon you'll zoom all around the room
All it takes is faith and trust
But the thing that's a positive must
Is a little bit of pixie dust
The dust is a positive must" she said spreding her arms out like wings and laughing like a little girl again.

Lexi was getting back on her dorm when she heard some sing's badly."Who's that nasty creep singing?" She said quietly, Lexi walked even further to see a girl a one year older than her or better yet just the same as her. Lexi walked behind her and said, "You have the ugliest voice ever, if the glam squad ever heard of that voice of yours. You'll be a laughing stock here at school." Lexi smirked looking the girl from head to foot.

Lucy turned around and gave the girl a cold look, "I sing for me, and no one else, and frankly I don't care what you or your glam squad think" Lucy snapped back.

"Your a transfer here, you seems not to know the Glam squad, pity you." She said acting like caring for the girl. "And as for your house, your in the nasty, not-so-brave house. Gryffindor may i say?" Lexi looked at the girls uniform, then she placed her hand on her hips.

"what may i ask is wrong with Gryffindor? i mean, we kick slytherin ass" Lucy asked with a smirk. "you know, wittle slytherin, so sad he had to make friends with snakes" she said in a baby voice "you don't deserve to have Sukie in your house"

"Oh, him. I don't know why that idiot make the slytherin house actually." She snorted, Lexi walked around the girl. looking the girl while narrowing her eyes, "You know your beautiful you may end up in slytherin but unluckily, you didn't." Lexi pouted when she came in front of the girl. "You can take Sukie, but still he got some slytherin blood." Lexi chuckled.

Lucy gave the girl another emotionless look, "thank-you" Lucy said, "well if he does i havn't seen it" she replied.

(( sorry, uber lame ))

Lexi chuckled,"Maybe you should slice his neck first to see it." She smiled fakely at the girl. "By the way i like your hair, but not my type of length." She narrowed her eyes playfully.

[[its ok, where just having fun]]

When the girl thretened Sukie Lucy snapped, she glared at the girl and slapped her across the face "ever say anything like that again and i swear to god!" lucy screamed. "yes i like your hair to" she added with a smirk.

Lexi didn't saw it, that girl just slapped her. "How dare you touch me." She shouted echoing at the dungeons, Lexi charged at the girl and holds her hair.

Lucy felt the girl pull her hair "how dare you threten a child" she hissed trying to knee Lexi in the stomach "its people like you who make Slytherin what it is" she added.

"That's just what i want to happen at the people who doesn't act one." Lexi said when she felt a knee on her stomach, she fell on the ground holding her stomach.

Lucy smirked as the girl fell to the ground, "don't mess with the moonlights" she said. She began walking away from the girl with the little dignity she had left, Lady's didn't start fights, but that one was called for.

Lexi narrowed her eyes from anger, she took out her wand and spoke clearly. "Expelliarmus", She stood up smirking in greatness, "I should be the one who should say it, DON'T mess with me." Lexi crossed her arms.

Sukie had spent his whole day sunbathing with James at the lawn. Tired, he decided to go to the Slytherin Common Room for a rest, and maybe make some more sushi for the "I love Pink" meeting which was coming up. Sukie knew his friends loved sushi, and he was like the only Japanese in the "I love Pink' club, except for Kaede. Kaede was his childhood friend and he was thrilled when she said she would join. It felt so much better to have another Japanese around.

Whistling on his way to the common room and walking through the dungeons, Sukie spotted Lucy. Excited, he walked towards her, flicking his hair. "Hey Lucy," he said with a big smile.

Lucy felt a spell het her in the back it wasn't very powerful, but it was enough to send her into the wall, hard, she hit her head "hello Sukie, run" she mumbled before blacking out.

Smirking, she recognize a boy from her house, it was Sukie. "Are you going to save her? TRAITOR." Lexi shouted the last word at Sukie.

Sukie watched as Lucy fall. He ran towards her, catching her in his arms. He was only a first year, so she he couldn't hold great weights, but Sukie was black belt in Tae-kwan-do and he gently placed Lucy by the wall as he stared at Lexi. "What are you trying to do?" he asked, shocked. "She didn't do anything wrong, so what's your problem" he replied angrily.

"Huh." Lexi snorted while twirling her wand at her fingers. "What's my problem?" She said and then chuckled. "She messed up with me, you know when i'm messed up with others that i don't like. I have to punished her." Lexi said and smiled fakely at Sukie. "Go, save her. And even go to a professor with that."

Aeon was on his way to the duelling chamber to see if there was anyone there to practice with until he heard noises from close by. He turned a corner in the dungeons and went to investigate, seeing three people, two yelling and one on the ground. "What exactly is going on here?" Aeon asked, staring wide eyed at the scene before him. He didn't recognize any of them, the young one appeared the be a first year, the girl on the floor he thought could have transferred or was one of the students he never paid attention to, and the third he thought he might have seen once before at one of the other house tables.

Gabriella walked down the corridors, aimlessly wandering. She had nothing to do, so wandering was what she did if she had no work to do. Wandering and studying were Gabriella's hobbies, and picking fights. She wondered where her sister Taylor was, but she really didn't care about the younger twin. Gabriella was the better of the two, and they both knew it. Taylor refused to admit it, but Gabriella was better than her in every way, in the Ravenclaw's mind anyway. The reality was that Gabriella was just plain mean, and a good actress.

She decided to go down to the dungeons, spotting a boy around her age walking to the dungeons. She knew he was a Gryffindor, and that Taylor was desperate to make friends with him. She smirked as she thought of her pathetic twin. She followed the Gryffindor boy, and raised her eyebrows as she looked at the unconscious girl, and the other two people near her. "Hm." she muttered, staring at the other girl, who looked a little older than Gabriella.

As Lexi was still starring at the girl on the floor, she heard some foot steps and next was a boy who looked like his two year younger than her walked over to them. She smirked as the boy asked what is going here, "What do you think?". Then another girl came, this is so much fun Lexi thought.

Sukie soon realized that people started appearing in the dungeons ask what happened. Sukie got irritated. "Don't go near her, she's crazy" he said to the Gryffindor boy and the Ravenclaw girl. Sukie then turned to the Gryffindor Boy. "Could you bring this lady to the hospital wing?" he asked politely, "I noticed some blood on her face, and she's unconscious now," he said.

"Crazy?" Aeon repeated, looking at the slytherin girl. She's not as crazy as my cousin. He thought, smirking slightly, then returned his gaze back to the boy and unconcious girl. "Yeah, it would appear so." He said, taking the girl. God she was heavy! Aeon felt himself tipping backwards and had to quickly regain his balance. "Before I take her up, someone tell me what exactly happened here so I can tell the nurse." He asked, raising an eyebrow at them.

Sukie mumbled some Japanese to himself. "Well apparently, Lucy and Lexi had a fight, and it ended up in something like a duel," Sukie replied, eyeing both Lucy and Lexi. Sukie watched as Aeon tried to lift Lucy up. "Do you need help bringing her to the hospital wing?" he asked kindly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back