Exploring

Alex's pitch black eyes lit up. "Oh I got siriosly into them when I made my first few friends when My brother and I first moved to the U.S. I have a Sazukie XL-7 charmed to go invisible, protect it's self if anyone trys to steel it and of course fly. My bike can go fast enough to leave most brooms in the dust and is my pride and joy." She said placing her hands on her hips. Alex loved her bike almost like she would love any guy that could get her heart. And that was saying something. Alex had gone though more men than she could count in her 27 years of life. It was almost as if she where afraid of being tied down. "I love to make heads spin. In any way I can." She said with a sassy smile.

Chavdar chuckled softly, "Ah. I see. Most brooms, well, that is fast." His mind wondered to whether he could ever see himself on a flying motorcycle, but he dismissed the image. He didn't approve of himself riding such a vehicle. He nodded and laughed silently at her sassy smile. "That must be fun to do. Not quite my way of fun, but then again, I don't know much about women and their tastes." He said the whole truth. He didn't know much more about women than he did about Muggles. He didn't even care about romance. All his mind was on was finding his father.

Alex smiled knowingly. "I can tell. But I guess you have a genaral idea of what to say or do. I mean your talking to me but then again I'm not that normal a woman." She closing one eye in though. Alex often made faces like that. They where silly but she liked the do them to lighten any mood.

Chavdar nodded in agreement. "I suppose. I tend to treat people like they have no gender. It's odd, but I just talk to them. I don't man wrestle or anything like that, nor do I flirt." He laughed silently at her faces. He didn't act like a normal man, but he never was exactly normal. He turned down many girls and women, just because he was too busy trying to find his father.

Alex shook her head. "With I could have said the same thing. Then again I did manage to get my first steady boyfriend in..." She thought about it a bit. Had she ever had a steady boyfriend and had they all been flings? "About a year so I should be doing something right. It would have been weird. I don't picture you as the flirting type. You don't have the eyes for it." She said. It was a bit of a stab at him but it was all in good fun in her mind.

Chavdar laughed a bit, "Wow, it took you that long to get a steady relationship. Was it because you were a hyper type, or just never bothered?" Chavdar examined himself, "Nope. I have never been the flirting sort of individual." Chavdar thought of his eyes. They happened to always look fierce, and dark. He tried to make himself warmer and more open to others, but the eyes always made some people tense at the first meeting. "I know. I have the eyes of the Zhefarovich's." He forced a small smile.

Alex thought about how to answer that. "You could say it's because I'm the hyper type." She said laughing "Don't take it the wrong way I mean probobly your one of those people that need to find just the right person." She said noticing that Chavdar's smile had become a little more frozen.

Chavdar nodded, "I thought so. We are a bit opposites then, since I am not the hyper individual." Chavdar's smile vanished. He thought for a few moments. He shrugged, ending the silence he caused, "To be honest, I never thought of myself ever...finding the right person. Never really thought dating and such."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back