Exploring

Chavdar Zhefarovich

Wand
Poisonwood 14 3/4" Core of Basilisk Fang and Ebony 14" Core of Chimera Scale
Chavdar walked into yet another unfamiliar place. It was a village. He shook his head. He walked in the shade, hair tied back, and his eyes appeared black. He wondered whether Kalif or Asparuh were foolish enough to be out in plain eyesight, especially in the sun. He smirked to himself. Asparuh would hate him if he were to find out about him working in the Ministry, and hunting him down. Chavdar stopped walking for a pause.

Alex desided to walk for once. Really she had no where to get to really. Mark was working and Mortimer was busy with one thing or another. They had agreed at one point that if he stayed out of her way she would stay out of his. It was eather that or kill each other. After years of living on her own ending up having to live with her brother was driving her insaine. Alex noticed a guy seeming to be killing time just as she was. She had noticed him at the Ministry too. Alex desided to be nice and introduce herself. "Hey you do you work on the same floor as I do?" She asked as a way of a greeting.

Chavdar found that he could not feel the pressence of his father or his brother. He turned a bit at the sound of a female voice. People here are friendly... He turned to stare at the woman. He saw that she looked kind of familiar. He answered, "Uh, maybe? I work at the Improper Use of Magic Department..." His eyes narrowed, "Do you work around that floor or something? You look a bit, recognizable." His arms folded around his chest, making him more relaxed.

Though Alex was technecly seeing somebody she gave the man the once over with her eyes. It was habbit more than intrest and in her mind it was no harm no fowl. "Na it's more like I see you everyday on the elevator. I work one floor over as a matter a fact. Accidentel Magic Reversal Squad. Alex Bones, Nice to meet you all the same." She said offering him her hand and a brillent smile.

Chavdar noticed her giving him a glance over. His black eyes narrowed, something he couldn't necessarily control. Chavdar said, the icyness still in his tone. "Oh. Well, I suppose that is a useful job. Although, I honestly don't know much of what it is." He glanced down at her hand as she introduced herself. He slowly took it, and greeted in a calm tone, "Chavdar Zhefarovich, and it is a pleasure."

Alex noticed his eyes narrown and rolled her's. Great I'm in the pressence of an ice prince. She thought sarcasticly. "It is if you want the mean aunts of the world off the cilling. Really I'm only working there until I can get transferd back into the Department of Mysterys. It's intresting what Experamental Charms comes up with though." She said laughing. Alex rememberd she had to remove a pair of donkey ears of one of them. After laughing herself breathless of corse. "Your department is the one that send those 'can't use magic outside of school' notices isn't it?" She asked wondering in her voice.

Chavdar chuckled silently at her rolling her eyes. It's not my fault I'm like this. Stupid father. he cursed to himself. He nodded, indicating he understood. "Ah, the Department of Mysteries. That sounds interesting." He tried to think of past experiences in the Experamental Charms. He came up with nothing. "For the most part. I believe we also keep records of those that are werewolves, parseltongue, and all those great powers." He said the last part with sarcastic in his voice. However, he was also smiling a bit.

Alex lightened a bit when she saw Chavdar smile. "So you can smile." She said out loud as joke. "Anyway I can see how you can be a little down about that. I had a friend in the U.S who was part Veela. Real nice but a total drag to go out with. She alway got all the guys." She said with a sigh. Again she was joking for the most part. "Don't think I've ever met anyone who was a parseltongue. Then again I've never seen anyone need to talk to a snake before." She said trying to think back on her travles. Nothing came to mind.

Chavdar laughed quietly, "Surprising, huh. Some people think I am a Death Eater, at first glance. It is rather annoying." He thought for a moment. "I don't know any part Veelas. I'm not into half races and such like that. Except with the exception of wizards and muggles. I think I know maybe one parseltongue. Talking to snakes must not be all that exciting. But, I could be wrong too." He wondered if there were other people out there that could talk to birds or animals period.

Alex picked up on that last part and sighed with relife. "Oh thank God. I bumped into this total Pure Blood supremset jurk the other day made me want to shove my wand up his nose for calling me a muggle... Scarlet woman, only because I forgo waring a robe." She said shaking her head. "Oh you can't really stop yourself from getting to know someone by how they look though I think I've seen your fetures in a mug shot or two back in the U.S" She said as a joke. Alex desided that Chavdar was not that bad of guy after all.

Chavdar smirked, "You won't have to worry about me doing much harm. Pureblood? Oh, well some aren't like that usually. But still, calling a witch or wizard a muggle is still insulting. Forgetting to wear a robe?" He stared down at his jeans and shirt. "I rarely wear robes. My features in a mug shot? Impossible." He smirked. He had never gotten in trouble with the US. He laughed though, nonetheless.

Alex rolled her eyes. "I know right." She said then placed her hand on her chin pretending to study him with one eye closed. "You know I think your right. Half my devision would have drooled if your face had turned up in our arcives. Anyway I just saying so because your last name sounded familer. I could just be me though. Morty often says that I could make worlds with the things that are in my head." She said with a jokeing shug. Alex was waring jeans herself that fit her like a second skin and a sort of baggy button up shirt that created a boyish affect.

Chavdar nodded, showing that he agreed. He thought for a moment, "Most likely so. My last name is rather famous in Bulgaria. I am not sure whether any of my other relatived went to the United States. Maybe Prodan, but still, he looks much older than I. You may have heard of it from somewhere. Zhefarovich isn't really a common name, or word for that matter." He saw that she wasn't wearing robes like the other magical folk. He preferred his jacket, a black shirt underneath, and basic jeans, some with holes in them. He glanced down, and saw that today he wore his jeans without holes. His arms remained folded on his chest.

Alex looked up with one eye closed as sign that she was trying to remember. "Maybe and lucky you. The Bones are wide spread and a lot of them are family. In the wizarding world anyway. Muggle world they wouldn't bother remembering eather which way Holiday's here disquiteing until I was able to come up with an excuse not to go. I think my bother goes as a sign of rispect." She said tossing at her chestnut colored hair. She had dyed it so as not to call the attention to much. It's natural color was raven black. She scaned Chavdar again noticing that his arms had not left his chest. She hoped he didn't think that she was doing something offencve again. She remembered that Chavdar had narrowed his eyes the last time she had scaned him like that.

Chavdar smirked a bit, "Wide spread. Our family was rather odd about staying pure Bulgarian. So, that might be why we are a bit famous." He told half the truth. The real reason why the Zhefarovichs were famous was because of their deeds in the Dark Arts, or for the Dark Lord. He, like the others, had a taste in the Dark Arts, but hated the Dark Lord with passion. "Holidays? Ah, weird. I have never been a holiday person. So, I don't know much of them. OR even muggles." He watched her toss her hair, and wondered why some females did that. He grinned slightly, and he didn't appear so tense.

Alex shrugged. "Some families do that. I've got so many nationalizes in my blood it makes the 'guess where I'm from' game fun because I'm not really from anywhere." She said laughing. "Aug! Holidays can be the best and the worst because a lot of the wizarding part of our family gets along well as well as some muggles that married in but all most anyone that was born into our family and don't have magic hates our guts. It was funny to see Uncle Patterson throw a turkey across the room but the fight ended in some involved having to go to the healers. Things like that happen but the point of a holiday is to spend the day with people you would normally not see otherwise." She said laughing into her hand. The Bones where pretty normal in her view. There was the insedent with her eldest half brother and his mother from her father's first marriage but over all they had all kinds.

He nodded, indicating that he understood. He laughed silently, wondering what it would have been like to 'not be from anywhere'. He listened to her story, every word. His head slightly went to the side. He was curious to wonder what it was like to have muggles married in. He laughed at the end of her story, "Someone threw a turkey across the room? I haven't heard that, though I have heard of other objects flying through the air, but never a turkey." He seemed amused. "I assume that people got hurt in that fight, if there were healers involved. Hm, maybe I should try the holiday thing one day. It would be different in my case. Maybe not to the my other family, the Styx's or the Konstantin's." He thought to himself, Kalif in a holiday would be a lot more amusing than Iulia and Veylo. I'll have to see when the next holiday is.

Alex tilted her head. "You know all sides of your family? There are some on all sides that still need to be introduced to me. Anyway yeah people got hurt but that doesn't often happen only when you have people that can not be in the same room with each other for an extended amount of time. Like my cousin Alliana and I have not gone though a Christmas with out coming to close to crossing wands but I usually avoid her. I don't think I have anyone else that don't get along with that bad. My brother Mortimer is annoying but I love him." She said looking up to remember. "Turkeys can fly weather wild or aided by particularly strong muggle. I missed this Christmas though because my bother and I where getting settled here in New Zealand." She said with a sigh. She had missed a lot of her family but things where not the same since her father's death.

Chavdar thought of his family tree and then shrugged, "Well, all of my mom's side are dead. So, I don't know them. I know all my dad's side, up to the point in the history where there were two brothers, Thanterus and Shanaos, and well, they split. I, like the Konstantin's and the Styx's, are from Shanaos, and the other brother Thanterus had his children. Last I saw, there were the Sediro's and the Johnson's. Their whereabouts are unknown." He didn't much care for them anyhow. He nodded, "Ah. That would be every family, it would seem like. I would actually want to get into a duel with my brother, Kalif, just because." He laughed, " Both works, obviously, to help turkeys fly. Oh, sorry about that. At least things are settled now, right?" Chavdar didn't know much about Christmas, all he knew was that there was a fat guy involved, and a lit up pine tree.

Alex nodded. "Yup everything is set and I may even keep the flat now that I've got it the way I want. I was upset that I had to share a flat with Mortimer for the time being because our move was... Short notice but I was able to make it bigger on the inside than it is on the outside. It looks tiny from the outside." she said yeah let's go with that. Alex thought. It was short notice that she had to move it was also that her cover was blown and she needed to get out of the States quick. Alex took it as a opportunity to find their niece who was attending Hogwarts at the moment.

Chavdar nodded, understanding. "Short notice... Well, that isn't always good. People need to prepare for their big move. Well, I don't exactly have my house bigger on the inside than on the outside. But, it is only me living there. And not any siblings, thankfully." He then asked curiously, "What is a flat? I don't exactly know what that is." He smiled a bit. He felt rather embarassed not knowing, but then again, he didn't know much about houses. All he knew was that there were long, small houses, regular houses, and multiple ones inside a big building.

Alex looked up to try and find the words to explain. "A flat is a house with one level that why it's called a flat because it's one level and the roof is kinda well flat. It looks kinda like a detached apartment from the outside. I had to make it bigger. It already had two rooms but there wasn't enough wall space for my old world artifacts and no fireplace so there was no where to floo from." She said thinking of her triable masks and her scrolls said to contain spells from Pharaoh Nefertiti herself. She was intrested in dark magic but not the modern stuff. The old world curses and charms seemed to have more of a kick in her eyes.

Chavdar nodded, "Oh, I can picture it. Mine is kinda hidden. It has many levels, but the stairs are like, five steps. So, that is the only way I can describe my place. Two rooms? That is a small place. I don't use floo. But I understand where you are coming from." He remembered his place. It was bigger than a normal place, but he had plenty of technology and magical products in his house, alone with Dark Arts books and curses. His house was normal to him, but the colors were just black and grays.

Alex closed her eyes and shook her head. "I know but like I said it was short notice so that was all that was available. Once everything is truly settled Mortimer will probobly find another place and I may keep it or not depending on what's going on at the time." She said. "You don't use Floo Powder? It's convent when you don't want your head to spin. Then again I drive around on a flying motorcycle so I's usually the one making heads spin." She said laughing into her hand softly.

Chavdar grinned slightly, "Perfectly understandable." He shook his head, his eyes lightening to a dark gray rather than black as some light hit them. "No. I find apparating better than floo powder. A woman, driving a fly motorcycle? I have to say, I have never seen that. Then again, I haven't seen any flying motorcycles either. Just the cars." He smirked a bit. "Do you like making heads spin?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back