exploring

James McCotter

James hadnt been down to Brightstone village yet and decided he would go and explore. When he got there, no one was in sight, he thought it would of had at least 1 person. James looked around the shops but got bored and hoped someone would join him.

Sam walked around peering through shop windows. Where will I begin.. he thought to himself and sighed. As he continued to walk hopelessly he gazed into a shop which held quidditch supplies, the streak series was in the window. He continued to walk but his head was turned to the window. He walked into someone without realising. "Woah, man I'm sorry." he said. He took note he was around his age, maybe he was going to Hogwarts. But he didn't ask, just in case...

James felt someone bang into him and said. " Its cool, Im James. So are you attending Hogwarts this year?" James thought he proberly was but felt like asking.

Sam nodded. "Yeah I am. I'm Sam by the way. Are you attending?" Sam asked, obviously he was now that he had asked.

" Yeah, im a bit nervous about the sorting ceremony." James admitted. " What house are you hoping to be in?" He asked.

"Oh cool." Sam said to him as he told him he was going to Hogwarts. "I'm not really sure at the moment." Of coarse Sam's parents had it all planned out for him, but he never wanted any of it. "WHat about yourself?"

" Im not sure either." James said truthfully, his parents wanted him to be in Griffindor but he didnt think he would get put in that house.

Sam nodded in agreement. "Yeah, must people have it sorted out. I just don't want to get my hopes up for nothing." Sam said. Changing the subject he asked him, "So what brings you here?" he asked him raising an eyebrow jokingly.

"Having another go at getting some shopping done." Sam said, it was one of his many attempts. "I dispise this, I don't know how people stand it. Mind you, I like quidditch shopping." he grinned, he loved quidditch. "Do you play?" he asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back