Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Mahogany, 14 1/2", Essence of Demiguise hair, Bendy
Lily was the first one to reach the end of the forest. She looked back at the others, "So are you ready for this?" She was excited and nervous all at once, having never been in the forest before, and suddenly wondering why she hadn't done this sooner.

Kaela skipped to where Lily was and jumped to a stop beside her, a smile on her face. "You bet I'm ready!" Kaela said enthusiastically. She could feel the blood rushing through her veins. It was so exciting to be up and doing something instead of sitting on her butt reading books, as she normally did. There was a reason Kaela was a Ravenclaw, but she was ready to be a little more Gryffindor and Slytherin. She wanted adventure, excitement, and most importantly something to take her mind off of Estrella and her ma.

Courtney followed behind Lily and Kaela, twirling her wand in between her fingers. She was pumped to be going into the forest, mainly because she hadn't been to this are of Hogwarts for a couple of years. As she reached the end of the forest with the other two girls, Courtney grinned to indicate she was ready to head in. Although it might have been smart to bring Nanook with us.

Lily took a deep breath and spoke again. "Okies. Let's go!" Lily bravely stepped forward, walking between two trees and entering the forest. She reached behind her and pulled out her wand, holding it in front of her. "Lumos" she whispered, casting light in front of her.

Kaela pulled out her wand and cast Lumos, holding it out before her as she walked animatedly into the forest. All she saw before her were trees and plants, not too exciting. Kaela stopped next to a tree and sighed. "So, any ideas on what we might find in here?" she asked Lily and Courtney. Kaela had really been looking forward to some excitement and was so far pretty let down by what she had found, nothing.

Lily looked around, not sure what to expect to find. "I don't really know what lives out here. I have heard talk of a centaur or two, maybe a few ghosts. Not sure what else." Suddenly, there was a rustling of a bush next to where Lily was standing. She turned frantically, wand out in front of her. "What the --?" she started to speak, her heart pounding frantically in her chest. Suddenly, a squirrel ran out from the bush and into another. "Oh man. That creeped me right out!" Lily laughed, wondering what the next thing was going to be.

Courtney held her wand out in front of her, and thought that there was enough light already provided, so she did not cast Lumos. When Lily mentioned that a centaur lived in the forest, Courtney became excited. She had never seen one of those before. But I'd rather run into a Unicorn.. As the bushes ruffled, Courtney assumed it was only the wind.

"Oh my gosh!" She yelled as the squirrel darted from one bush to the other. She was startled that something was actually there, and that the ruffling wasn't just caused by the weather. "We need to calm down if we're scared of a squirrel in a forest," Courtney commented in between giggles.

Laughing, Lily looked at Courtney. "You are right, we do need to calm down or we are going to jump at every little woodland creature that lives out here." She settled down a bit, taking in a deep breath, and stopped laughing. She looked between Kaela and Courtney, wondering which way to go next. "Okay, so, who would like to lead? I really don't know which way to go at this point." Lily shrugged her shoulders as she spoke. She was okay with being in the lead, but she wanted to make sure that both Kaela and Courtney had imput on which way they went and to take the lead if they desired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back