Exploration club

Pungahn Naihanchi

Pungahn waited in the corridor for the club members. she was surprised that even though it was so close to exam time there was a good number who wanted to join this one.

Kaela walked around to the third corridor, having gotten a note from Pungahn about exploring. She spotted her and walked over to where she was. "Hey Pungahn. Nice night for exploring, don't you think?"

"yes, i believe it is." She looked behind her down the hll to see if any one else was on their way.

Maddiie huffed to the third corridor.

"I'm here" Maddiie smiled at both girls.

"Hi, Maddiie, i think we're waiting for a few more. how have you been with all these classes?"

Maddiie rolled eye in the back of her head.

"Its exhuasting" Maddiie huffed a bit.

"yeah, same here. i just finished my last assignment today."

"So were are we haeing today" Maddiie asked Pun with a smile of intrest.

Kaela listened to the other two talk, thinking inwardly to herself about something. She seemed a bit out of it today.

Courtney rushed over to the group. "Sorry I'm late guys, I've been studying for exams like mad."

"yeah, we could use a break."

After a moment of thought, Pungahn spoke. "ok, i think thats all of us who are coming. shall we explore then?"

Maddiie follow the others.

"What happen to Ford" She whisper to Pun.

Pungahn whispered back, "i don't know, i sent him a note, but he didn't reply. we broke up a week ago."

"oh, but still. Well who need em" Maddiie kept on walking

"i haven't been in the trophy room yet. anyone else want to take a look?"

"Sure, I haven't been there before either." Courtney replied to Pungahn's question. She didn't want to bud in on the whispering between Maddiie and her just in case they were talking about something personal.

They headed down the hallway until they came to the door labeled trophy room. She turned the doorknob and opened the door outwards to reveal the space. there were many shelves, yet only a dozen trophies occupying space. on the walls were plaques with the teaching certificates of all the professors. "not much in here is there." Pungahn stated blankly.

"Ive been here. Did a detetion here" Maddiie looked around the familiar room

"Well I'm not sure their are lots of closets in here" Maddiie replied

curious, Pungahn walked around the room and read the inscriptions of the various trophies and such. "i wonder how long it took the original Hogwarts to get its trophies?"

Courtney followed Pungahn, looking at the trophies, along with everything else around the room. "It must have taken them ages. Maybe something to look up in the library once exams are over."

Pungahn made her way over to a closet. she opened the door to find it lined with completely empty shelves. "well, that was exciting." she said closing the door again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back